Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Legacy. #017
Extra Zeroes - Promo 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:46 pm by Kasey Kash

» The Dawn of the Alloyed Powers
Extra Zeroes - Promo 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:39 pm by Maximus Steele

» A New Playmate!
Extra Zeroes - Promo 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:23 pm by Emmanuelle

» MORDEAU'S REMEMBERANCE. [17]
Extra Zeroes - Promo 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:30 pm by Damian Mordeau.

» The Battle has just begun
Extra Zeroes - Promo 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:18 pm by El landerson

» Far From Over - 07/07/24
Extra Zeroes - Promo 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:52 pm by Matt Miles

» Bargaining Chip. - vs Ceridwen
Extra Zeroes - Promo 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:59 am by Arata Asakura

» Vs Scott Howlett
Extra Zeroes - Promo 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:56 am by Nobi

» Redemption
Extra Zeroes - Promo 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:20 am by TJAlexander

Affiliates

Extra Zeroes - Promo 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

Extra Zeroes - Promo 2 Empty
PostSubject: Extra Zeroes - Promo 2   Extra Zeroes - Promo 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 9:04 pm

Extra Zeroes - Promo 2 Cool_t29

In the lavish halls of his mansion, amidst the grandeur of marble floors and gilded walls, Christopher Sabertooth reclines upon a throne of his own making. A sofa, fashioned from stacks of money, provides the luxurious seat upon which he lounges, his form exuding a sense of regal indulgence.

With a cigar held aloft between two fingers, wisps of smoke curling lazily into the air, he surveys his domain with a mixture of satisfaction and pride. The luxury surrounding him speaks volumes of his success both in and out of the ring.

Here, in the heart of his palace, he is not just a wrestler but a king, ruling over his realm of riches and excess.

Hey everyone. I am not sure if you can tell, but I have been feeling down lately. It seems like my win-loss record in PCW leaves a lot to be desired. As a wrestler, I always strive to succeed and it’s a real shame that I haven’t been able to deliver on the promises to my loyal fans…

Is what I would say if I was a bum like Fallon Stone! People look too deep into wins and losses on paper when all I’ve been doing since I joined PCW is win. Have I made PCW into more of a household name in the world of professional wrestling? Absolutely. Did I get compensated for my contributions? You’re damn right I did! Those extra zeroes add up more than any win ever could. Unlike most of the roster, a world championship does nothing for me! I’ve held plenty of those on a whim and if I change my mind about PCW, Damian better hold on tight to his crown. PCW benefits more from it than I ever could. 

That being said, I’m no Ace Sky. I don’t belong in mediocrity hoping every day would play it differently than the last. I am not hanging by a thread, hoping for a miracle to change my life. As you can see, I’ve got way too much money lying around to care about anything. That being said, a piece of gold being handed to me isn’t something I would refuse. The more the merrier! Shit, if Alan wants to introduce a trios championship, I’ll get myself a bum off the street and change his life. That’s how confident I am in my ability to dictate any match placed in front of me. Before you call me out for being a bigot, just know that I’ve worked very hard for every dollar you see here. I’m as self-made as one can be! I’ve EARNED the right to brag about my success. I’ve earned the right to not try as much as I used to. Why should I? Anything I do makes money for me. A feud with Mercadier-- Money! Play that into an unlikely partnership turned into tag team gold? Money! And when I got bored, I get myself a new toy to play with. And guess what that would be? MONEY! 

I don’t simply save lives, I change ‘em. Mercadier will go from being called a fluke champion to a bonafide superstar. I’ll get him a throne to sit on and a God to pray to. If it was answers he was looking for, I’ve been asked every question in the book. Even now, people question my integrity and talent in the ring when I’ve shut every doubter wrong plenty of times in my career. But they keep getting younger and I keep getting better. I don’t want to be your favorite wrestler’s favorite wrestler like some underground hero when I am already their idol, to begin with. And let’s say they don’t see me in that light, then they’re simply allergic to success. I’ve mastered every move, every counter, every hold in the book. And then I went on to author plenty of books of my own! If Ultra Luxe cared about their craft, they’d be knocking on my door any opportunity they get to learn from the best. 

People living in glass houses shouldn’t be throwing stones. If you look down at my partner Mercadier for being a serial loser, then look yourself in the mirror! If Mercadier’s Prodigy Championship run was a fluke, then the tag team champions aren’t doing much better! They should be extra careful knowing that the end of their reign is just around the corner. Those same people who echoed their sentiments are going to throw mud back to their faces. I will shatter their dreams just like the house that they live in. 

That’s the craziest part! Fallon hasn’t led anything ever in her life! Her accomplishments can never compare to my own! If my name gets added to the Hall of Champions in a company, it will be an honor for THEM, not me. You on the other hand? You’re clinging to every bit of success you can squeeze out of your only chance under the spotlight. How can you lead when you’re dependent on your co-star to not mess things up for you? The moment Fallon Stone feels comfortable in a match, I will drag Josie Grey to the depths of hell and break her mind, body, and soul. Don’t walk too far ahead of Josie because you might turn around and not see anybody trailing behind. That’s when you’ll panic and play right into my hands. Whether I compress your neck and shorten your life by years with a Giga Drill Break or cave your skull in with the Dead Trigger… Either way, you’re fucked! The Ultra-Luxe sounds exclusive but will be proven to be nothing more than a bargain deal. 

Don’t worry about me or my losses. I am doing just fine! If you play your cards right, I can help you close the gap between us. Ten years from now, you could be as good as I am today. But that’s another ten years of gap between us that you will never be able to close. I’ll be the light at the end of the tunnel that you chase forever.

If it’s tag team excellence you’re after, look no further than the final tag team champion from Victory Pro. Or the longest-reigning tag team champion in OWA history! Or a former SSW tag team champion! Trust me, I can do it all! I don’t need a worthy partner I can rely on to get the job done either. Does it help? Sure. But I don’t like leaving my fate up to chance. If Fallon or Josie want to win, they’ll have to go through me. Every pin they attempt or Mercadier-- I will break it like my life depends on it. Guess what? I’ve been in plenty of those situations before and I always made the right decision. That is why I survived everything that I did. 

Why am I so serious? Cause I am the brightest star in the night sky. You can count on me to show everybody the way. Josie and Fallon are just too dumb to notice that. My hubris is not unbecoming. But when Fallon talks the way she does after a tiny taste of victory, it amuses me beyond belief. Josie, I can understand, considering her success elsewhere. Then again, she can’t win a match to save her life. Is that hypocritical coming from me? Not at all! As explained before, my losses were very much out of my control and completely unjustified! If anything, Alan is making things right for me by giving me this match. Sure, I could have used a better partner. But it was all part of the plan! Winning the championship with Mercadier by my side is quite the flex! 

You can try to poke holes in my logic but I’ve got an AR15, locked and loaded, waiting to leave you looking like a sponge. The consequences of your actions will be exponentially amplified! Fallon Stone and Josie Grey ran their mouth and they’re soon about to realize that they bit more than they can chew. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me-- can’t get fooled again! Fallon escaped with the victory last time but let’s not gloss over the time I humbled Josie Grey in about ten minutes. 

Mercadier and Josie’s encounter ending in a no-contest only adds to the drama. Who’s backpack is heavier? Mine got a championship in PCW by his merit. Fallon’s backpack is simply riding on her coattails. Fallon’s knees are bound to buckle just like an Onlyfans model addicted to giving head. The tag team gold comes home to me. My trophy cabinet could use more decor! 

For me, it would be just another day at work. Doing what I do best.

For Ultra-Luxe-- Fallon in particular… It would mean that the spotlight doesn’t shine as bright over her as it did before. You can’t be the leading lady if the lights don’t shine no more. Vendetta would be the end of her. End of Ultra-Luxe. End of a title reign that should have never begun. 

Vendetta will be when my greed for gold is satisfied… for now. 
Back to top Go down

Extra Zeroes - Promo 2
Page 1 of 1