Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "Big" Brit Wheeler
A New Playmate!  I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:00 am by Big Dawg Brit

» El Master Vato
A New Playmate!  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2024 10:02 pm by Mercadier de Leon

» Take Nothing on Blind Faith
A New Playmate!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:50 pm by Emmanuelle

» Blind Faith?
A New Playmate!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:35 pm by Ceridwen

» The Game Over
A New Playmate!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:54 pm by ExtremeFreebirds

» "Blinded in Former Faith." Triumph: Homecoming.
A New Playmate!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:45 pm by Alex Carter.

» Eliza Dushku.
A New Playmate!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 7:55 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

» Megumi's Declaration
A New Playmate!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 6:45 pm by castermerlin

» Difficult Choices. - Blind Faith Tournament #1
A New Playmate!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:10 am by Arata Asakura

Affiliates

A New Playmate!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emmanuelle

Emmanuelle

A New Playmate!  Empty
PostSubject: A New Playmate!    A New Playmate!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2024 11:23 pm

Listen and listen well when I say this: Fallon Stone is only beginning to suffer for what she did to Roxie. You see, it’s not only because of the fact that she put Roxie on the shelf for a while and took her spot in Conquest Coliseum, but because she infringed on the business of the Queens of Heart. She cannot and will not be allowed to just take things from us without repercussions. Some of you are saying things like “Emmanuelle, you made her tap out! You made her pay for what she did!” 

True justice in my eyes is when she is laid up in a hospital room trying to figure out how to raise a broken arm up to hold up a straw to a toothless mouth so that she can suck down her breakfast like the scum-sucking maggot that she is. 

I was going to continue to tell you all about how I was going to eviscerate and punish Fallon but it appears that much bigger fish are in need of frying at this time. The biggest fish of all in fact.

Falling upwards has been a rather unique skill of mine since I came to PCW. I’ve had plenty of chances to show what I can do and I feel confident in saying that I’ve shown that I can do a hell of a lot- except close the deal. I’ve had opportunities with all the gold around here except for the big one. The Prodigy match was me stepping in the ring with two bigger men and falling just short. The Chamber of Valor may have been my finest moment in a PCW ring so far…

I was so desperately close to it…but Sawyer snatched it away.

The tag team championships were right there for me and Roxie…but they slipped through our grasp. But now, I have a Crown Contender’s match with an opportunity for the WORLD Championship on the line. All that anguish and frustration can be washed away all with one match to set up Chris Sabertooth’s worst nightmare: him versus me in a one on one contest. 

They say it’s not the destination that makes the journey but the friends you make along the way and I’m curious to find out if my opponent will be anything close to friendly when we cross paths on Triumph! I’ve heard of Damien Mordeau. Badass gaijin, one of the most ornery bastards one could ever care to meet, the second PCW World Heavyweight Champion in fact! 

He’s more than earned his place, and he’s more than earned the right to interject himself in this Kasey Kash- Christopher Sabertooth collision course. A part of me doesn’t understand why I’m being involved honestly. While the World Championship is something we all strive for, I thought I was going to be entertaining other priorities instead of the biggest one of all on my list.

Damian, I’m glad that you beat the piss out of Salvation with a steel chair on the last Triumph. It made me smile. But you now present a most unwanted obstacle right in front of me. I understand that you’ve been away for a while, that when you were here you were smashing folks left and right. You won the Go for Broke Briefcase, you won that Blind Faith tournament with Matt Miles. 

You’re formidable, but not invincible. 

I watched Nayati run through you like a hot knife through fucking butter to become World Champion faster than he probably should have. I saw you get tapped out by James Christ while being PCW World Champion. I’ve seen others who I have competed against push you to your very limits. While I have a healthy respect and a certain wariness of all the cool shit you’ve done, You would be very wise to assume that I am not intimidated in the least by any of your accomplishments or your style. 

In a weird way, you are extremely attractive to me… and before that gets taken WAAAAAAAY out of context I mean in the sense of wrestling. Part of me is tingling with excitement to fight you. Guys like you are tailor-made for me. Most of the women around here get thrown about way too easily so when I have a chance to duke it out with a man trained in Strong Style, who won’t hold back, it’s tantalizing. I’ve always performed my best against the very same type of wrestler that you are. Either out of sheer dumbassery or out of comfort, you’ll stick to that same slogging style that you always have.

And that’s when I find my ways to strike. I’ve perfected an inescapable version of the Gannosuke clutch and while I’m not the technical wizard others in the wrestling world claim to be, I know more than one hold to bring down a big, nasty bastard like yourself. My biggest worry isn’t you being motivated to show all that time polishing a seat with your ass somewhere wasn’t wasted. My biggest worry is being lured in by the allure of trying to knock your head off. Like I said, I enjoy that kind of wrestling. It gives me a rush that I can’t describe, a feeling that you can only get when you throw hands with someone, hit them as hard as you can and dare them to hit back as hard as possible. 

But as much as I’m interested in finding out all I can about my new ex-world champion of a playmate, I can’t get sidetracked from my main mission. Salvation is only stronger with that asshole Arata around now, and this may be my best and last chance to get to Sabertooth before an already formidable faction becomes truly unstoppable. 

I don’t care who you are, what you are, and what you came back here for, but the only hands that Chris Sabertooth’s World Championship reign will end by are MINE ALONE.

King’s Road ain't shit to a Queen. 
Back to top Go down

A New Playmate!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PCW Promos :: PCW Promos :: Season 1 Promos-
Jump to: