Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Legacy. #017
Promo 20/8/23 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:46 pm by Kasey Kash

» The Dawn of the Alloyed Powers
Promo 20/8/23 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:39 pm by Maximus Steele

» A New Playmate!
Promo 20/8/23 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:23 pm by Emmanuelle

» MORDEAU'S REMEMBERANCE. [17]
Promo 20/8/23 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:30 pm by Damian Mordeau.

» The Battle has just begun
Promo 20/8/23 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:18 pm by El landerson

» Far From Over - 07/07/24
Promo 20/8/23 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:52 pm by Matt Miles

» Bargaining Chip. - vs Ceridwen
Promo 20/8/23 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:59 am by Arata Asakura

» Vs Scott Howlett
Promo 20/8/23 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:56 am by Nobi

» Redemption
Promo 20/8/23 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:20 am by TJAlexander

Affiliates

Promo 20/8/23

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VI

VI

Promo 20/8/23 Empty
PostSubject: Promo 20/8/23   Promo 20/8/23 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 11:40 pm

Should I be outraged, or should I be flattered?

Creating a new rule just for me, why? Is it because I’m winning too much for their liking? Or is it so I don’t get in the way of their golden boy, or should I say golden fossil that is Matt Miles. Whatever the case, I do not care one bit. Nothing will stop me from winning the Blind Faith tournament and going on to become the first ever PCW World Heavyweight Champion. This Sunday is simply a preview of what’s to come. A one-on-one match with the main man himself Matt Miles. It will become abundantly clear who the favorite is come next Sunday, as not only am I better than Matt just on my own, but Target and I are clear as a tag team. It truly is a miracle that these two are the other team that made the final, some might call it bracket luck, and I am one of them. Two egomaniacs who can’t stand the sight of each other? Yeah, servants or no servants I’m not worried. I-We just have to do what we have done all tournament long and before you know it both the trophy, and most importantly, the main event is mine.

But enough about Blind Faith, let’s talk about this week’s Triumph. I’m sure everyone around the world was disappointed they didn’t get to see me wrestle last week, but they really have nobody but themselves to blame. Each week I am disrespected by the fans, I am disrespected by my opponents and last week I was even disrespected by management. So, if Matt Miles thinks he can get away with anything this week, call me a coward, brush me aside as if I were any other competitor. You had the worst possible timing buddy. And rest assured since my servants will have the next week off, I’m working them twice as hard this week…and paid twice as much of course. So, you better watch yourself Matt, not only in the ring but anywhere in the arena. The locker rooms, the interview area, even the bathrooms, they will be ready to strike anytime!!!

Both you and your only “friend” Damian Mordeau are taking a loss in singles competition, and next week the same will happen as a team. But you know Miles, I am a good guy. So, because I don’t need the money, I can give you some of my cut. I know you’re struggling after some, let’s call them…failed investments. Maybe that is why you returned as an active wrestler and are trying so hard to win this tournament. But it is time for a reality check, something to help you understand that your generation has been left behind and wrestlers like me are better than you not just currently, but any version of Matt Miles I could take. Is that a hot take? My servants don’t seem to think so. Guys like Nobi and Matt think they have it all figured out, been around so long they have seen every type of wrestler. And then someone like me enters the scene. Nobi already found out the hard way, twice. Matt, you are no different. Is it really that hard to believe there’s a much more talented, better-looking wrestler with a higher ceiling who is also half your age? Not when you are looking right at him.

And just for the record, I have my servants help me simply because I can. I don’t need help to beat anyone, and I certainly don’t need help in order to beat Matt Miles. When you work so hard all your life and earn access to many options, why not use them? I’ve heard no complaints from Target Smiles and it really only became a problem once you got involved. My entire butler-maid army will be watching your every move in TAMPA, FLORIDA. But if you were to ask me, the one you really have to watch your back for is Damian Mordeau.

Triumph I take the victory. Blind Faith I take your main event and end your pathetic little comeback story.
Back to top Go down

Promo 20/8/23
Page 1 of 1