Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "Big" Brit Wheeler
Far From Over - 07/07/24 I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:00 am by Big Dawg Brit

» El Master Vato
Far From Over - 07/07/24 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2024 10:02 pm by Mercadier de Leon

» Take Nothing on Blind Faith
Far From Over - 07/07/24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:50 pm by Emmanuelle

» Blind Faith?
Far From Over - 07/07/24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:35 pm by Ceridwen

» The Game Over
Far From Over - 07/07/24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:54 pm by ExtremeFreebirds

» "Blinded in Former Faith." Triumph: Homecoming.
Far From Over - 07/07/24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:45 pm by Alex Carter.

» Eliza Dushku.
Far From Over - 07/07/24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 7:55 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

» Megumi's Declaration
Far From Over - 07/07/24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 6:45 pm by castermerlin

» Difficult Choices. - Blind Faith Tournament #1
Far From Over - 07/07/24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:10 am by Arata Asakura

Affiliates

Far From Over - 07/07/24

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Miles
Admin
Matt Miles

Far From Over - 07/07/24 Empty
PostSubject: Far From Over - 07/07/24   Far From Over - 07/07/24 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2024 12:52 pm

The camera fades in on Matt Miles dressed in his usual suited attire, as he slowly paces back and forth in a hallway, phone pressed against his ear. He nods his head, making sporadic “mhm” noises. Then, he smiles. Another final nod of his head, followed by a “thank you,” and he hangs up his phone, tucking it into his pocket. Miles takes a moment, his head turning towards the lens. His smile widens.

“Sometimes it’s just that easy.”

“That’s the one thing I’ve learned about PCW. You’d think that with all the talking heads and differing opinions that decisions would be difficult to make, that you’d have to jump through hoop after hoop and wait weeks on end for an answer. I’ve seen first-hand that that doesn’t have to be the case. You want a title shot? A match with a specific opponent? Or maybe just catering that doesn’t taste like it came from a high school lunch lady? Odds are they’ll throw you a bone. I’ve been on the wrong end of the stick on a lot of those deals and I made it clear back then that I didn’t like how business was being run. Well, business has changed. For the better, I’d say, because my prayers have just been answered by the great people that make up the Prestige Championship wrestling board.”

Hands still in his pockets, Miles kicks up some dust, looking down at his feet. When he looks back, his smile has turned from sincere to a scheming smirk.

“Chris, did you and your cronies really think you were done with me?”

Miles snickers to himself, shaking his head.

“Sometimes it’s actually not that easy.”

“That was Nick Baxter on the other end of the line and I must say I made a pretty compelling case for wanting to get back at you for what happened at Conquest Colosseum. Since I set foot through these doors, every match I’ve won has been through my own merit. No help, no assistance, no cheating. Every time I’ve set foot in the ring I’ve simply been the better man. That’s not something you and I can share. This so-called “Salvation”? It has only served to tarnish everything that had been built up before it. Everything I helped build. Kasey Kash, he rightfully earned a shot against you at Standing Room Only. He can’t be denied that. That match against you belongs to him and him alone. But you’re not the only one who needs to pay for what happened. Mercadier de Leon, Jupiter King, and whoever else you’ve got kissing your feet, they’re in for it too. I may not be able to take the World Heavyweight Championship from you but I see two other championships in the Salvation trophy cabinet that are in dire need of real saving. Not this crap you’re peddling. So, by the time this airs I’m sure you’ll already be aware…”

“We’re coming for those World Tag Team Championships.”

“You heard that right. We. Because I’m not the only one done with you. Clearly, Maximus Steele still has a score to settle and justice to uphold, and who would I be if I didn’t take him up on his offer? When I have the man who made the Prodigy Championship what it is, not just walk up to me and offer his help but actually show he means business by risking his own ass to do so, I don’t let that go unnoticed. Steele put himself in the line of fire knowing full well he had the Conquest Colosseum match on the horizon. No one has ever stuck their neck out for me like that. So now you have the Iron Titan, the former Prodigy Champion, the future of this company  in Maximus Steele, and the first ever PCW World Heavyweight Champion standing side by side. That’s who Salvation has crossed and now it’ll be yours to bear forevermore. All it’s going to take until we’re breathing down your necks is one match, one tag team standing in our way, and I’d say we’re pretty strong favorites this coming Sunday.”

“The Disciples of Lucha… Y’know, I’d say something about that name but we all know the story of the pot and the kettle all too well at this point so, instead, what I will say is this: No matter what people think when they look at your or they hear your names, I hate to admit it but you’ve got tenure on your side. You have under your belt. That seems to be forgotten. But make no mistake about it. This isn’t a wannabe soap opera star and her minion or two guys that can’t get along. You’re facing two men with conviction. Two men who have held the weight of what it means to be a champion before. We have over a dozen championships between us. You might have your faith… but what’s that worth against the cost of gold? Or the strength of an iron titan? The only faith we need is in our ability. You’ll be our test. You’ll be how we prove ourselves. You'll be how we show that, with the resolute strength of cold steel and the undeniable quality of pure gold, we’re something like PCW has never seen before. I can promise you that, as well as this:”

Signaling the end, Matt takes a step towards the camera, leaning in as if speaking directly to the audience — whether that be Christopher Sabertooth and Salvation, the Disciples of Lucha, or the people watching from home.

“It won’t be long before you’re seeing Matt Miles and Maximus Steele holding gold again.”

Fade to black.
Back to top Go down

Far From Over - 07/07/24
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PCW Promos :: PCW Promos :: Season 1 Promos-
Jump to: