Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "Big" Brit Wheeler
Legacy. #017 I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:00 am by Big Dawg Brit

» El Master Vato
Legacy. #017 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2024 10:02 pm by Mercadier de Leon

» Take Nothing on Blind Faith
Legacy. #017 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:50 pm by Emmanuelle

» Blind Faith?
Legacy. #017 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:35 pm by Ceridwen

» The Game Over
Legacy. #017 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:54 pm by ExtremeFreebirds

» "Blinded in Former Faith." Triumph: Homecoming.
Legacy. #017 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:45 pm by Alex Carter.

» Eliza Dushku.
Legacy. #017 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 7:55 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

» Megumi's Declaration
Legacy. #017 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 6:45 pm by castermerlin

» Difficult Choices. - Blind Faith Tournament #1
Legacy. #017 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:10 am by Arata Asakura

Affiliates

Legacy. #017

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kasey Kash

Legacy. #017 Empty
PostSubject: Legacy. #017   Legacy. #017 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2024 11:46 pm

So. I guess this is the go, right. I get to face another member of this bullshit group. Ain’t that just the best?

Can you tell that I'm getting fed up and tired of facing this group, over and over and over again? Because I swear half the people I face in this company are either in this group, or Damian Mordeau.

I don’t know why he attacked me. Is he still upset that he can't beat me on my worst day? Probably. But he should know better than anyone that I am not the guy he wants to face… because I will send him back to his little corner to brood some more.

But enough about the former champ. Onto my opponent this week. We ain’t heard much from Jupiter lately, which is a shame. I just hope she ain’t tryna dip on us. I had high hopes for her! I did! But then she had to go and join up with this religious zealot. What a fucking idiot. It’s such a shame that I need to make an example of her here… just to prove a point that I’m not one to be fucked with.

It’s just such a shame. She deserved more than to be a whipping post for Chris Sabertooth. This group will not last, they never do. The Leader always gets their head in the clouds and thinks they’re bigger than Jesus… and it all starts to fall apart. So, with that being said. I am making it my life's mission to tear this group out of PCW, and ending it all.

In my time in Prestige Championship Wrestling… I will bring this very group down. I will tear the World Heavyweight Championship from Christopher Sabertooth… and I will hold it until I physically cannot fight anymore.

I know I don’t have long left in this industry, and every day could end up being my last inside the squared circle, I know this. It’s why this is so fucking important to me. It's why I fight the way I do. I want to leave a lasting impression on this industry when I’m gone. I want my kids to look back on my career when I’m staying at home and they’re proud to say that their father was a professional wrestler… who gave his all… each and every time he stood in the ring.

That… is what I want my legacy to be.

And I will not let anyone deny me of it.
Back to top Go down

Legacy. #017
Page 1 of 1