Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "Big" Brit Wheeler
The Battle has just begun  I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:00 am by Big Dawg Brit

» El Master Vato
The Battle has just begun  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2024 10:02 pm by Mercadier de Leon

» Take Nothing on Blind Faith
The Battle has just begun  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:50 pm by Emmanuelle

» Blind Faith?
The Battle has just begun  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:35 pm by Ceridwen

» The Game Over
The Battle has just begun  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:54 pm by ExtremeFreebirds

» "Blinded in Former Faith." Triumph: Homecoming.
The Battle has just begun  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:45 pm by Alex Carter.

» Eliza Dushku.
The Battle has just begun  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 7:55 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

» Megumi's Declaration
The Battle has just begun  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 6:45 pm by castermerlin

» Difficult Choices. - Blind Faith Tournament #1
The Battle has just begun  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:10 am by Arata Asakura

Affiliates

The Battle has just begun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El landerson

El landerson

The Battle has just begun  Empty
PostSubject: The Battle has just begun    The Battle has just begun  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2024 10:18 pm

[center]The scene shows landerson and his lovely wife Angie and Aaliyah in Japanese were in the back talking while Starkman runs into the Disciple of lucha
The Battle has just begun  AHR0cHM6Ly9zMy5zdXBlcmx1Y2hhcy5jb20vMjAyMC8wNy9yZXktbXlzdGVyaW8tcmF3LTExLWRlLW1heW8tMjAyMC5qcGc
Starkman: landreson. how does it feel to be back on Triumph.

PCW Universe cheers for Disciples of Lucha
The Battle has just begun  20240513_RAW_ex_Rey--c14548c4bc30543a3145ec6c830a5666
Bit luchador| landerson: I was spending  the time with my wife and daughter for the foruth of july last Thursday and since The Disciples of Lucha are back where they're belong it's time for twh two of us to become the next No'1 Contender as the PCW Tag team Championship Crown Contender when we take out Alloyed Powers of Maximus Steele and Matt Miles. and I'm sure that Steele
probably remember me when we both fought out there in the middle ring and he ended up winning the match in now it's me and Japanese Jesus turn to win tihs tag team match against Alloyed Powers this Sunday at Triumph.

Starkman: and what about you Japanese Jesus. you think that you and landerson could win The PCW tag team Crown Contender's on Triumph.

Japanese Jesus:  Para ser honesto contigo me and landerson don't know that quiet yet but we will defeat Matt Miles and Maximus Steele. in our tag team for the PCW tag team Championship  Crown Contender and once we prove to them that we're the best tag team ever on The PCW brand that ever lived in we
got to win this match for all of us including his landerson's Wife and daughter and  I Know he wants to win this match more than anyone that's on this PCW roster and we are not giving up until we got out there and give everything what we got in that ring once we take out Alloyed Powers tomorrow night for the PCW tag team Championship Crown Contender on Triumph.

Starkman: do you feel the same way landerson. about you two winning the match against Steele and Miles of the PCW tag team Championship Crown Contender's.
The Battle has just begun  Mqdefault
Bit luchador| landerson: I think what japon japones. was saying is actual true I mean I do need to think about my Wife and daughter and catchper that PCW tag team Championship Crown Contender away from Maximus and Matt Miles. and once we get rid of them then it's onto those Tag team Championships to be taken away from Salvation Christopher Sabertooth Jupiter King.
they won't have them PCW Tag team Champions that much longer cause Tomorrow when The Disciples of Lucha will reunite and take out Matt Miles and Maximuns Steele better bring everything they have when we step foot back inside of that ring and me and japon japones will walk into that arena and beat the crap out of Alloyed Powers and become the new PCW tag team Championship Crown Contender and leave out of Cincinnati, ohio and earn our victory of beaten of Maximums Steele and Matt Miles. and we will see them tomorrow in that Triumph ring and prove them wrong that The Disciples of Lucha is the best tag team ever of PCW.

Starkman: can you two even defeat Matt and Maximums Steele. this Sunday

Japanese Jesus: depends on hows the tag team turns out cause me and landerson. really deserve this Opportunity more than anyone who else wants more than The Disciples of Lucha and we will give what these people want in that's excatly what they will get come Sunday at Triumph me and landerson are leaving out as your new  tag team Championship Crown Contender and take those belts off of Salvation of Jupiter King and Christopher Sabertooth. and if we can't take there tag team Championship off of them then I mind as well have my partner  landerson to take his World Championship away from Christopher Sabertooth and if he don't retain his tag team Championship when we take out Miles and Steele. of the PCW Tag Team Championship Crown Contender at Sunday's Triumph on PCW.

Starkman: is there anytihng else you like to say about Steele and Miles.

Bit luchador| landerson: Maximums and Matt Miles. you two better get ready for what's coming towards your way on Sunday cause The Disciples of Lucha is gonna hit you with the most dangerous letter of PCW in that is The Six One Nine.

landerson and his Wife Angie in Aaliyah and Japanese Jesus all four of them heads back to there locker room when Starkman continues talking

Starkman: thanks for the support landerson. and good luck tomorrow on Triumph.

Starkman: we hope that landerson and Japanese Jesus could win there tag match when they take out Matt and Maxiumus Steele. and see who leaves out of  Triumph as the new PCW tag team Championship Crown Contender at PCW.[/center]
Back to top Go down

The Battle has just begun
Page 1 of 1