Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "Big" Brit Wheeler
MORDEAU'S REMEMBERANCE. [17] I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:00 am by Big Dawg Brit

» El Master Vato
MORDEAU'S REMEMBERANCE. [17] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2024 10:02 pm by Mercadier de Leon

» Take Nothing on Blind Faith
MORDEAU'S REMEMBERANCE. [17] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:50 pm by Emmanuelle

» Blind Faith?
MORDEAU'S REMEMBERANCE. [17] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:35 pm by Ceridwen

» The Game Over
MORDEAU'S REMEMBERANCE. [17] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:54 pm by ExtremeFreebirds

» "Blinded in Former Faith." Triumph: Homecoming.
MORDEAU'S REMEMBERANCE. [17] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:45 pm by Alex Carter.

» Eliza Dushku.
MORDEAU'S REMEMBERANCE. [17] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 7:55 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

» Megumi's Declaration
MORDEAU'S REMEMBERANCE. [17] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 6:45 pm by castermerlin

» Difficult Choices. - Blind Faith Tournament #1
MORDEAU'S REMEMBERANCE. [17] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:10 am by Arata Asakura

Affiliates

MORDEAU'S REMEMBERANCE. [17]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damian Mordeau.

Damian Mordeau.

MORDEAU'S REMEMBERANCE. [17] Empty
PostSubject: MORDEAU'S REMEMBERANCE. [17]   MORDEAU'S REMEMBERANCE. [17] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2024 10:30 pm

Mordeau.

That name’s not been said in some time. Name’s forgotten, a small part of history here. The name doesn’t mean much anymore, does it? To most of you, it might’ve. To a lot of people here, it has been a forgotten name. The man that claimed the world from the very beginning, the man who fought through hell and back to take everything, the man who has defeated nearly all members of The Dynasty as they’ve lined themselves up. Still a forgotten name. And that affected me a little bit, the more that I waited in the shadows. For whatever time that had passed, it seemed like the name was fading very quickly. Almost as if everyone felt a sense of calm, forgetting the real danger and accepting that there’s a breath of fresh air to be taken, finally. The thing about names is that they’re not always forgotten. So long as one person is able to remember.

A lot of people, a lot of names, they’ve tried to move on from a key piece of history here. As I watched with the keen eye, it began to eat me alive that I couldn’t come back sooner and just show everyone exactly who people had forgotten, ran the name through the mud, acted as if I wasn’t the integral - and most important - piece of Prestige Championship Wrestling. But, then again, maybe it is I that is in the wrong about all of this. The thing, however, and sadly for all of you, is that I have had a lot of time on my hands. And I have a lot of time to continue onward, from now on, but I will not waste it. That is why you see what is ahead of you now.

Crown contender.

And I know that someone like Emmanulle has fought very valiantly for their place in a match like this, I know that the history of Emmanuelle is a story worth telling a thousand times over, as it already has been with the amount of companies that she has appeared within. Yet, a name is just a name to be forgotten, and I wouldn’t want you to forget the name of Emmanuelle so quickly. How could I ever ask for something so vile? How could I ever ask for something so despicable? I know the feeling all too well and I wouldn’t ask it to those that are so undeserving of that punishment. Then again, there’s nothing that anyone can do with Emmanuelle. I have seen the name in every place possible, that is someone that you cannot forget because she will not allow herself to be forgotten. However, it is just another tale of someone’s fame and success never translating well from one to the other.

I’m a little bit shocked that you’ve made it this far, a little bit shocked that you’ve been rewarded with your brilliance – all things considering in your last performance to outshine everyone in the Conquest Coliseum – but even with yourself being inside of that deciding half that’s between the best and the worst, and you didn’t come out on the right side of that spectrum, it does amaze me that those in charge feel the need to give you another chance of quality. They need to give you another chance to impress everyone but if you were as good as what you might say – and everyone else is to believe – then you should’ve made that accomplishment a long time ago, not be given chance after chance when it is handed to you on a silver platter, all because you seem to have some sort of value to who you are.

After all, I’m not sold on what standard you represent because it is not platinum.

Like I said, you’ve made yourself out to be something big from the very beginning and you’ve got all of these accomplishments and what-have-you but where’s that now? Pitbull is a platinum recording artist and has multiple number one songs, but would you really say that everything he does is on a standard for a platinum recording artist? Would you agree that Emmanuelle is at a high standard that’s projected onto her because of a silly name she’s given herself? You can shine a light on the whole wrestling world but it’ll never be bright enough to illuminate this world that I helped create, Emmanuelle. None of the grit that you have so much of is here to save you from the fact that you’re full of shit when it comes to real competition, none of the supposed athleticism is going to help skyrocket your career here because how in the fuck are you going to beat Mordeau when he’s been put through a much worse hell than you’d try to drive him through?

Drop me on my fuckin’ head or whatever the fuck you wanna do, shit ain’t gonna fly around here. I have come back with a goal in mind, with a set plan in place, and it begins by just happening to hang you up on a hook and beat down a fuckin’ dead carcass over and over again. You wish for the standard to be shown but you cannot seem to class yourself in a higher standard than regular bronze. This is the shit that I’d fuckin’ die for, Emmanuelle. This is what I’d fuckin’ bleed for and all it has been for you is a game. Triumph ain’t a fuckin’ game for you to play with because I’ve got a whole lot of catching up to do and a whole lot of physical violence to unleash on anyone within my path.

So, I’d blame those in the higher offices. They’ve set you up for failure. The standard that you claim to behold will become nothing but a bloodstained rock to throw away and leave in the dirt for some other poor sap to find. Maybe then you’d become something useful in your pathetic life.

For now - I have a date with an old friend.
Back to top Go down

MORDEAU'S REMEMBERANCE. [17]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PCW Promos :: PCW Promos :: Season 1 Promos-
Jump to: