Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "Big" Brit Wheeler
Bargaining Chip. - vs Ceridwen I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:00 am by Big Dawg Brit

» El Master Vato
Bargaining Chip. - vs Ceridwen I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2024 10:02 pm by Mercadier de Leon

» Take Nothing on Blind Faith
Bargaining Chip. - vs Ceridwen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:50 pm by Emmanuelle

» Blind Faith?
Bargaining Chip. - vs Ceridwen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:35 pm by Ceridwen

» The Game Over
Bargaining Chip. - vs Ceridwen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:54 pm by ExtremeFreebirds

» "Blinded in Former Faith." Triumph: Homecoming.
Bargaining Chip. - vs Ceridwen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:45 pm by Alex Carter.

» Eliza Dushku.
Bargaining Chip. - vs Ceridwen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 7:55 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

» Megumi's Declaration
Bargaining Chip. - vs Ceridwen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 6:45 pm by castermerlin

» Difficult Choices. - Blind Faith Tournament #1
Bargaining Chip. - vs Ceridwen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:10 am by Arata Asakura

Affiliates

Bargaining Chip. - vs Ceridwen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arata Asakura

Arata Asakura

Bargaining Chip. - vs Ceridwen Empty
PostSubject: Bargaining Chip. - vs Ceridwen   Bargaining Chip. - vs Ceridwen I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2024 11:59 am

Bargaining Chip. - vs Ceridwen 20230216_095628
Bargaining Chip. - vs Ceridwen Tumblr_pfyg6uqaFE1s0zdtdo2_1280

Triumph #1: Bargaining Chip.

05.07.2024 Osaka, Japan

*The recording begins in the personal office of the newest member of Salvation, Arata Asakura. The Japanese man is resting his lower back on the edge of a wooden desk. He is wearing a black shirt with sleeves rolled up to the elbows, bright gray suit pants, and black leather shoes. On his wrist you can notice a golden watch, matching the frames of his round glasses. As the first words escape his lips, a delicate smile can be caught on his face.*

For a while, I tried to look for a balance in life. I was arranging my past, present, and future. I was putting time and effort into my career, but also my education. Doing all of that I truly put on the side what I really loved in life. I forgot how exciting life was with new challenges. So when Chris called me, I knew that “yes” was the only right answer. I might be new to PCW, but the entire world of wrestling knows me very well. For some time I was focusing mainly on handling my business in OWA, but at a certain point, I used to compete in a lot of places. Becoming part of PCW is like a breath of fresh air. People are usually scared to have many responsibilities, but this is something that makes me feel alive. It is something that pumps adrenaline in my veins. Being smart and calm while pushed into absolute chaos is what has always defined me.

However, I am sure a lot of people are surprised to see me in this position. I have a rather dominant nature and Chris knows it very well. Why would he risk so much to get a guy with a big ego? Because he is my brother and he knows more than anybody else that I am the most competent person he could ask for. He is aware that I am professional and no matter what my position is right now, victory is always my priority. It should be clear for people who have followed my career over the years, but let me explain it simply to those who are not familiar with this face. I know my worth, because I built this version of myself, so I didn’t come here to be a sidekick. I am here to win and reach the top of the mountain as part of Salvation. This is where I truly belong and nobody can change that.

I can sense a conflict of interest when it comes to my debut match. It’s obvious that I won’t accept anything but victory. At the same time, it feels like my opponent has a very messy time and it is her last chance to mold her fate. However, I can tell you already that Ceridwen is not someone who knows how to control her situation. She has been lost in the depths of her mind for so long and now she is under bigger pressure. It has to be heartbreaking to hear from your own teammates that you are unwanted. This match can be a game-changer for you, Ceridwen. It might just feel like another singles bout but your life is at stake. You can lose everything that you have and I am going to be the one who takes it from you. I understand that being rejected is not a nice feeling. I have enough empathy to realize that being useless can kill you from the inside. But at the same time, I couldn’t care less about what you want. I am not a charity organization to take care of a weakling. I have no reason to do a favor to someone who doesn’t deserve to be here. I might sound ruthless, but there are too many wannabe wrestlers in this industry. They come with a dream that they can never fulfill. You brought a lot of hope to be someone, but have you ever done anything to confirm that? You had one short title reign last year, something that is not worth remembering. Since then? You have been nothing but a pushover. Even to your own “friends”. However, at this point, they are sick and tired of keeping such a deadweight with them.

I am sure you are going to think that I am just a dick, but the aura I bring into the room is what permits me to judge the likes of you. When you look at me, you see a superstar, when I see you…your light had dimmed long ago and you’re just at the beginning of your career. The story of your life ended on one messy page because you have no balls to continue. I might not know you, but I can tell you one thing. From what I learned about you, I can only despise you. I hate pushovers, but what I judge even more is looking for excuses. I find it absolutely pathetic that you are another religious fanatic, who tries to blame their misery on god. People like you never learn because they are too scared to accept their weakness and use it as a base to build a stronger version of themselves. You refuse to change and this is why you will never grow up as a wrestler. You will never come back to the victory path, Ceridwen. Even your desperate need to stay as Emmenualle’s lap dog won’t help. Especially, when you are supposed to face someone like me.

I am not worried about my debut, because it is just a formality. You are not even a stepping stone for me, because I am already standing on a pedestal. It is hard to describe how big a difference there is between me and you, Ceridwen. Whether you believe it or not, you will never be on my level…Not even on the level below me. You are going to experience firsthand that I am not just an added number for Salvation. I am the bargaining chip.
Back to top Go down

Bargaining Chip. - vs Ceridwen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PCW Promos :: PCW Promos :: Season 1 Promos-
Jump to: