Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "Big" Brit Wheeler
Vs Scott Howlett  I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:00 am by Big Dawg Brit

» El Master Vato
Vs Scott Howlett  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2024 10:02 pm by Mercadier de Leon

» Take Nothing on Blind Faith
Vs Scott Howlett  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:50 pm by Emmanuelle

» Blind Faith?
Vs Scott Howlett  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:35 pm by Ceridwen

» The Game Over
Vs Scott Howlett  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:54 pm by ExtremeFreebirds

» "Blinded in Former Faith." Triumph: Homecoming.
Vs Scott Howlett  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:45 pm by Alex Carter.

» Eliza Dushku.
Vs Scott Howlett  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 7:55 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

» Megumi's Declaration
Vs Scott Howlett  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 6:45 pm by castermerlin

» Difficult Choices. - Blind Faith Tournament #1
Vs Scott Howlett  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:10 am by Arata Asakura

Affiliates

Vs Scott Howlett

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nobi

Nobi

Vs Scott Howlett  Empty
PostSubject: Vs Scott Howlett    Vs Scott Howlett  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2024 8:56 am

From what I could tell, I think Scott Howlett has so much passion for this sport. Well, I will say it now, Howlett, whatever you're doing, do reach your dreams, I sure hope the best outcomes are going to come to you.

But not against me. Please understand that I'm on a bit of a losing streak right now. I’m trying to do what it takes to beat you in this match.

Yes, so we’re going to have a match. Nobi vs Scott Howlett. I'm pretty sure you want to beat me right? And I'm pretty sure you want to be on the top of the mountain, don't you? You can do that. You can climb the mountain as high as possible as long as you don't give up and keep believing in yourself.

With all that being said, I believe now you know I don't have any malicious intentions towards you but the nature of this business is of course to win matches after matches. Do whatever you can to accomplish all your goals but if beating me is among them, I'm sorry, I can't help you for that one.

As I’ve said, I’m trying to get back on track here in PCW right now.

You see, Scott Howlett, I always see my opponents as someone I need to beat and therefore, I don't underestimate my opponents. I see you as someone that can beat me too. Who knows right? But I don't want that to happen. I want to win and that's why you're going to need to step up if you want to beat me.

The thing is, I'm going to step up to beat you too. You're not the only one that wants to fly as high as possible. Everyone wants to do that and that's including myself. I'm going to make sure that I will beat you.

No disrespect, that's just my way to tell you that I don't want to lose. Not to you and not to anybody else. I'm a former World Champion but I don't see any reason to stop myself anytime soon.

And now I believe you don't want to stop too, Scott Howlett, and please, don't stop what you're doing. If you find me hard to beat, you just need to improve your games. The thing is, I will improve mine too.
Back to top Go down

Vs Scott Howlett
Page 1 of 1