Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "Big" Brit Wheeler
Redemption  I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:00 am by Big Dawg Brit

» El Master Vato
Redemption  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2024 10:02 pm by Mercadier de Leon

» Take Nothing on Blind Faith
Redemption  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:50 pm by Emmanuelle

» Blind Faith?
Redemption  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:35 pm by Ceridwen

» The Game Over
Redemption  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:54 pm by ExtremeFreebirds

» "Blinded in Former Faith." Triumph: Homecoming.
Redemption  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:45 pm by Alex Carter.

» Eliza Dushku.
Redemption  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 7:55 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

» Megumi's Declaration
Redemption  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 6:45 pm by castermerlin

» Difficult Choices. - Blind Faith Tournament #1
Redemption  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:10 am by Arata Asakura

Affiliates

Redemption

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TJAlexander

Redemption  Empty
PostSubject: Redemption    Redemption  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2024 6:20 am

(The scene opens up with TJ Alexander, dressed in blue jeans, a black short-sleeved T-shirt with a gold chain around his neck, as he sits in on a chair in his hotel room)

“It’s been over two weeks now since conquest Colosseum where I set out and did what I said I would do, beat the living piss out of Nobi and I did make the point of targeting his hands so he could never work again, and in the end, after it all, Nobi screamed the two words out that myself and everyone in the arena wanted to hear, and they were “I Quit”, he screamed those two little words out like a little bitch, because ultimately that what Nobi is a little bitch, and now after that I took some time off, reset and recharged myself, physically and mentally, and now I’m ready to return to Triumph.”

(TJ grins)

“Now that I got that stupid idiot Nobi out from under me, I can move forward, and or get redemption from another situation, a loss that I had that never felt right with me, a fluke win against me several weeks ago against Bianca Reed, she picked up and had under her belt, has since then stood in my stomach like acid, that loss has been placed in my head for several weeks like tumour, eating away, but now, I can set things right, now I can pick up another win, and then move forward, another win will help me in getting my name thrown into conversation, beating Bianca will be important as my win against Nobi.”

(TJ smiles)

“Bianca I’ll give you credit, when we met several weeks ago, I underestimated you, I didn’t think much of you as a competitor, I didn’t think you had what it takes to beat me, and even though I knew you had over ten years experience, I still underestimated you, that was my mistake, that mistake cost me that win, and you got the win, but since then, I have let it infested, infested in my brain and stomach and it was been eating away at me, turning the wheels at night where I have been losing sleep, and causing pain in my stomach to the point where it feels like my insides are being damaged, it may feel like I’m being over-dramatic but it has felt that way for me for several week, so when I saw you’re name across from mine this week at Triumph, I smiled.”

(TJ smiles)

“I smiled because I’m gonna rectify all of this, I’m not gonna walk into the ring unknowing what you can do, I’m not stepping across the ring, without doing my research this time, and studying everything I can about you, I have done that, I found every match I could possible including our previous match against each other, and I have studied hard, I have picked up every little and large flaws you continue to make in the ring, and those flaws I am gonna expose, pull the strings of those flaws thread bare, and watch you fall to your knees, watch as you see the truth reality of our previous meeting as one big fluke win, because in reality Bianca, you’ve got nothing on me.”

(TJ pauses)

“Pound for pound were the complete opposites, in every way, and this time, I’m gonna throw you around like a damn rag-doll, use my height and strength against you and have you overwhelmed, have you confused on what to do, that you crumble down, you’re journey is coming to a complete full stop because of me, and that chip on your shoulder, is gonna turn to be an anchor and drag you down.”

(TJ pauses)

“And while you’re being dragged down, I’m ascending, I’m ascending because I deserve it bruv, and I will ascend, when you’re down at the very bottom Bianca, you can watch up and see me become greater in PCW, Bianca Reed there’s no stopping me this time, not myself and not you, you can come out and say whatever you want, but when the bell rings, It will be me with the last laugh.”

(TJ pauses)

“It will be me standing over you with my hand raised as winner, and you will no longer be known as killer B but known as dead B, because I am getting another murder death kill, and putting you in a chalk outline waiting to be zipped up and toe-tagged, Bianca Reed, I mean every word I say, and I am gonna win.”

(Scene ends)
Back to top Go down

Redemption
Page 1 of 1