Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "Big" Brit Wheeler
You would think that given an extra week of time, that I'd be done sooner... but no. Where's the fun in that? It's much better when I'm stressing out and rushing projects at the last second, that's how you know that love went into it. I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:00 am by Big Dawg Brit

» El Master Vato
You would think that given an extra week of time, that I'd be done sooner... but no. Where's the fun in that? It's much better when I'm stressing out and rushing projects at the last second, that's how you know that love went into it. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2024 10:02 pm by Mercadier de Leon

» Take Nothing on Blind Faith
You would think that given an extra week of time, that I'd be done sooner... but no. Where's the fun in that? It's much better when I'm stressing out and rushing projects at the last second, that's how you know that love went into it. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:50 pm by Emmanuelle

» Blind Faith?
You would think that given an extra week of time, that I'd be done sooner... but no. Where's the fun in that? It's much better when I'm stressing out and rushing projects at the last second, that's how you know that love went into it. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:35 pm by Ceridwen

» The Game Over
You would think that given an extra week of time, that I'd be done sooner... but no. Where's the fun in that? It's much better when I'm stressing out and rushing projects at the last second, that's how you know that love went into it. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:54 pm by ExtremeFreebirds

» "Blinded in Former Faith." Triumph: Homecoming.
You would think that given an extra week of time, that I'd be done sooner... but no. Where's the fun in that? It's much better when I'm stressing out and rushing projects at the last second, that's how you know that love went into it. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:45 pm by Alex Carter.

» Eliza Dushku.
You would think that given an extra week of time, that I'd be done sooner... but no. Where's the fun in that? It's much better when I'm stressing out and rushing projects at the last second, that's how you know that love went into it. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 7:55 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

» Megumi's Declaration
You would think that given an extra week of time, that I'd be done sooner... but no. Where's the fun in that? It's much better when I'm stressing out and rushing projects at the last second, that's how you know that love went into it. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 6:45 pm by castermerlin

» Difficult Choices. - Blind Faith Tournament #1
You would think that given an extra week of time, that I'd be done sooner... but no. Where's the fun in that? It's much better when I'm stressing out and rushing projects at the last second, that's how you know that love went into it. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:10 am by Arata Asakura

Affiliates

You would think that given an extra week of time, that I'd be done sooner... but no. Where's the fun in that? It's much better when I'm stressing out and rushing projects at the last second, that's how you know that love went into it.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sayla

You would think that given an extra week of time, that I'd be done sooner... but no. Where's the fun in that? It's much better when I'm stressing out and rushing projects at the last second, that's how you know that love went into it. Empty
PostSubject: You would think that given an extra week of time, that I'd be done sooner... but no. Where's the fun in that? It's much better when I'm stressing out and rushing projects at the last second, that's how you know that love went into it.   You would think that given an extra week of time, that I'd be done sooner... but no. Where's the fun in that? It's much better when I'm stressing out and rushing projects at the last second, that's how you know that love went into it. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2024 10:58 pm

“You’d think that someone with as much fashion sense as you, Emmy… you’d have better constructed gear. But what do I know, it’s not like I sew as a pastime or anything…”

We hear Roxie Gearheart mumble as we fade in to see her sitting behind a sewing desk, working on what seems to be the ring gear of her tag team partner, Emmanuelle. After a couple moments, Roxie would push herself away from the machine, look at us and smirk.

“Hey, a queen’s gotta look her best if she wants to kick the ass of some deadbeat luchador and his delusional bestie, right?”

She asks with a shrug.

“Look, I know that it’s not a good idea to look past my opponents, but c’mon... let’s be real here y’all. If you take a look at the two teams in this number one contender’s match for the tag team championships, it’s like comparing one of Van Gough’s classics to a syrup stained refrigerator drawing. It’d be if you were to sit at the table and be served a ham sandwich only for your partner to be served prime rib with all the fixin’s.

On one side of the ring, you’ve got the team of El Landerson and Japanese Jesus, the Desciples of Lucha… an old, washed, cooked, incoherent, redundancy of a luchador and a delusional moron who has a messiah complex with none of the accomplishments to warrant it, meanwhile on the other side of the ring you have two of the best damn women to have ever stepped foot in a wrestling ring, The Queen of Heart, Emmanuelle, a bona-fide ring general, as well as the baddest bitch in PCW, and myself Roxie Gearheart, pound for pound, the best high flyer to ever step foot in ring.

I mean shit, yeah Emmy may have beaten me in our match a couple weeks ago, but go back and take a look at it, nd you’ll see that she barely did… I took her to her limit and pushed her so far that she asked me to be her tag partner, just so she ain’t have to do that again… and I mean, can you blame her. I’m pretty fuckin’ great.

And honestly, I feel like I’m a lot more in tune with Emmy than my last tag partner, which let me tell y’all somethin’… that’s not a good thing… at least for the idiots across the ring from us this week, and any other tag team in PCW. Because when you combine the technical prowess that Emmy has, with my uncanny ability to do whatever the fuck I want in that ring…There ain’t nothin’ holdin’ the Queens of Heart back from becomin’ the PCW Tag Team Champions…”

She shakes her head.

“This comin’ Sunday, The Queen of Hearts are going to not just beat The Desciples of Lucha, but we are going to not only outclass them as wrestlers, but embarrass them so bad that neither of them will even want to show their faces around here again.”

Roxie flashes a cocky smirk.

“Y’all better get used to it, because whether ya want to admit it, or your too fuckin’ stupid to see it… The Queens of Heart are the best damn thing goin’ in PCW today, and their ain’t anyone alive who can dethrone us.”

She says with the confidence of someone three times her height.

“Now, if y’all don’t mind… I need to finish a little something I’ve been workin’ on, and it’s gonna need my full attention.”

Roxie says shooing the camera away. She spins back around and resumes her work as we fade out to black as she begins to rant again about the project she’s working on.

Back to top Go down

You would think that given an extra week of time, that I'd be done sooner... but no. Where's the fun in that? It's much better when I'm stressing out and rushing projects at the last second, that's how you know that love went into it.
Page 1 of 1