Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Ambitions and Limitations
Going That Extra Mile  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:58 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» 'Shortened Rewrite.' Triumph I.
Going That Extra Mile  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:27 pm by Jonah Aspinwall.

» The Right Hands. - vs Matt Miles
Going That Extra Mile  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:03 pm by Arata Asakura

» Iron Resolve
Going That Extra Mile  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:08 pm by Maximus Steele

» CHRIST, James
Going That Extra Mile  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:03 am by James Christ

» "Change." Triumph
Going That Extra Mile  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:50 am by James Christ

» Knocking Down A Giant
Going That Extra Mile  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:48 am by TJAlexander

» King Nothing
Going That Extra Mile  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2024 11:21 am by Sawyer

» My Brother, Dragon Slayer - 14/07/24
Going That Extra Mile  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2024 9:03 am by Matt Miles

Affiliates

Going That Extra Mile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TJAlexander

Going That Extra Mile  Empty
PostSubject: Going That Extra Mile    Going That Extra Mile  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 11:31 am

(We open up inside of a private jet coming from London, we see TJ Alexander sitting in a very luxurious black leather chair, TJ who is wearing a green tracksuit, leans back and holds his hands together)

“In a way I am relieved that we lost the tag team titles Nobi, you must think that’s strange, but in a way I am, because I made a mistake when I grabbed the briefcase and got the opportunity, not for being the tag team champion, but picking you as my partner, I should have picked someone else, someone who was on my equal level, someone who bounced ideas off and someone who wasn’t afraid to go that extra mile, you was the opposite from me and every time you had a singles match which was more times than me it was me propping you up, it was me giving you that extra kick up the arse to make you win, and it was me that carried us, until the final stretch and something had to give, and that ultimately made us lose the tag team championships to Fallon Stone and Josie Grey.”

(TJ cracks his knuckles)

“But while you had many more singles matches than me, I was on the side-lines, I was on the outside looking in and I was at ring-side for all your wins, you should thank me, you gained confidence because of me, I know you’ve held championships before and elsewhere before PCW but when we were a team, you was unstoppable because of me, so you’re welcome. But now we move on and I am happy, I am happy again to get my singles career in PCW back on track and go after certain single championships that I have had my eyes on, but first we have to go through something career-ending, we have to go to that extra mile to get a massive opportunity, we have to put ourselves through a steel chamber and inside this chamber are pods where six competitors, battle inside, but before the six are confirmed you and I meet in the ring for the first time as opponents.”

(TJ smiles greatly)

“Let me tell you a little story bruv, recently I have already won a similar match elsewhere, I have already been in a similar match where the outcome was the winner gets a world heavyweight title shot and I am just waiting for that date to get ever-so closer and then I’ll win that world heavyweight title, along with winning the chamber of valor I am going to become the valor champion, believe that.”

(TJ grins)

“Nobi I know you inside and out, I have watched from the outside and I know you’re flaws, better than anyone, like I said, you had more matches in singles action than me and I watched you very closely, with both eyes peeled, I know your steps and I know what you’re capable off and I know that you can only go to a certain limit, that certain limit, I pass every week in every show, I surpass my limits, I have shaped my body to endure those limits, I know your mind, is also limited, I know that your smarts are not that extra, and I know how to beat you.”

(TJ sits back into his leather chair confidently)

“After our match Nobi, you’ll make a life changing decision, and that life changing decision is to return to Hollywood to make your piss-poor films, that end up in the pound (dollar) shelve of a corner shop, that is your next headline, that is your next pay check, because I am gonna wipe the floor with you and show everyone why I made the mistake in picking you.  I will rectify my mistake by getting through this match and getting my space in the chamber of valor match.”

(TJ smiles)

“Nobi I’ve done a lot in the last four or five years, I have done so much in my career and I am only just starting, Nobi you’re not gonna stop me, this chamber of valor match is gonna cement me better than you, it’s gonna cement that you only survived with me behind you, Nobi I am going to get a spot in the chamber of valor and more importantly I am gonna go that extra mile and beat five others, and that valor championship is gonna be MINE.”

(TJ pauses)

“The time I’ve spent with you Nobi you are a nice guy, but nice guys finish last, bastards like me do whatever it takes to win, and I am going to do just that, the spot in the chamber is mine bruv, just know that.”

(Scene ends)

Matt Miles likes this post

Back to top Go down

Going That Extra Mile
Page 1 of 1