Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Bad Bitch.
Iron Resolve I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:42 pm by Damian Mordeau.

» Poetic Assessment
Iron Resolve I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:41 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Kash Rules Everything. #019
Iron Resolve I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:31 pm by Kasey Kash

» A Noble Truth Bomb
Iron Resolve I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:32 pm by forbiddenscum

» The Iron Will
Iron Resolve I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:01 pm by Maximus Steele

» [AK] THE WORLD OUTSIDE.
Iron Resolve I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:59 pm by JK2023

» The "Complete Shot"
Iron Resolve I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:16 pm by ExtremeFreebirds

» Vs Jayce Carver
Iron Resolve I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:09 pm by Nobi

» Happily Ever After. - vs Kasey Kash
Iron Resolve I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:33 pm by Arata Asakura

Affiliates

Iron Resolve

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maximus Steele

Maximus Steele

Iron Resolve Empty
PostSubject: Iron Resolve   Iron Resolve I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2024 1:08 pm

Iron Resolve Screen12

Triumph.  That’s exactly what we achieved in that ring.  Matt Miles and I proved that the Alloyed Powers are not just a creative name, but a true force to be reckoned with.  Winning the Crown Contender match was a statement for us.  We showed the world  that we are here and ready to bring respect and honor back to the company that we’ve worked so hard to build up.  And that starts with taking down Salvation, once and for all.

From the steel mills of Pittsburgh to the squared circle, I’ve always known what it means to fight…to struggle…to push yourself through every barrier that life throws at you.  And that’s exactly what we did in that match.  We earned our shot at the Tag Team Championships the hard way.  The RIGHT way.  And we earned the right to stand tall and declare that we, unlike so many others, will not be pushed around by Salvation.

Aligning with Matt Miles wasn’t merely a strategic move on my part.  It was a realization that we both share a common goal.  We both understand the value of hard work, of fighting for everything you receive, and never, no matter what the odds, ever backing down.  Seeing everything that Salvation has done since they formed, it has lit a fire under me.  I knew I couldn’t just stand by and watch as they tore apart everything that people like Matt and I have built here.  And together, we will restore the respect and honor to this company that it so rightly deserves.

Winning the Crown Contender match was just the beginning.  It was the first step in a journey that will lead us to the top of PCW’s tag team division.  Because we are not just contenders.  Not anymore.  We’re the future champions.  And every single person who steps into that ring with us will learn firsthand that the Alloyed Powers do not break…we do not bend…and we sure as fuck do not back down from anyone or anything.

Salvation, you have had your moment in the sun.  But now?  Your time is running out.  Matt and I are coming for those PCW Tag Team Championships and there isn’t a damn thing you can do to stop us.  We’ve faced our share of hardships, tasted our share of defeats, but both stand here stronger because of it.  And now…with both the support of everyone who is courteous enough to tune into this product behind us, and a burning desire to bring justice to the company we’ve helped create…there will be no stopping us.

But before we get our hands on those titles, there will be a preview of what’s to come at The Last Stand.  Mercadier de Leon…a man who, I hate to admit it, has proven his worth time and time again, holding gold multiple times over.  But Mercadier, your time at the top is coming to an end.  Triumph, I will conquer you in singles action yet again and, just as it was last time, it will be a precursor to you losing the gold that you covet so much.

Despite my opinions of you as a person, I do respect both your skill and resilience inside of that ring.  At times, you’ve been a dominant force here in PCW, but you’ve also become part of the problem.  Salvation represents everything that is wrong with this company…arrogance, manipulation, a blatant disregard for honor.  And that’s why you must be vanquished.  That’s why I’m not just fighting for myself or for Matt.  But for every single person who believes in the foundations of fair competition and respect that this company was built upon.  And when I step into the ring with you again, it will be more than just a preview of what’s to come at The Last Stand…it will be a battle for the very soul of PCW.

You’ve had the luxury of having allies at your side for quite some time now, but when it’s just me in that ring, there’s nowhere to hide…nobody to interfere.  It’s just man versus man.  And, as you already know, that is where I thrive.  I’ve built my career on overcoming the odds, pushing through the pain and hardships to achieve the lofty goals I’ve set for myself.  And this match will be no different.  I will bring everything that I have, leave it all in that ring, and you will know why they call me the Iron Titan.  For as formidable an opponent as you may be, you’re stepping into the ring with a man who has nothing left to lose, but everything to gain.  I’ve fought through the steel mills of Pittsburgh and I’ve faced legends of the industry inside of that ring, and I stand here now, stronger because of it.  It is that strength that I will use to conquer you, Mercadier.  It is that strength that I will use to break you down and pave the way for the Alloyed Powers to claim the PCW Tag Team Championships.

This chain I wear around my neck represents all of the struggle, the pain, and the perseverance that have defined both my life and my career.  It’s a reminder that no matter how tough the challenge, I will rise above it.  And at Triumph, I will rise above you, Mercadier.  I will prove that the Alloyed Powers taking those championships is all but a formality at this point.  And I will prove that no matter how strong Salvation believes they are…that none of you can stand against the might of the Iron Titan.

This is a reckoning, Mercadier.  One that you are ill-prepared for.  The Alloyed Powers are here to dominate, no matter who you choose to be your partner, and it all starts at Triumph.  When the dust settles and the Last Stand is finally on the horizon, everyone will know that Maximus Steele and Matt Miles are not just undeniable…but that we are the one, true salvation of PCW.
Back to top Go down

Iron Resolve
Page 1 of 1