Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Fallon Stone
Happily Ever After. - vs Kasey Kash  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:17 am by Fallon Stone

» Alex Carter.
Happily Ever After. - vs Kasey Kash  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2024 7:48 pm by AC

» HYDE, The Clown
Happily Ever After. - vs Kasey Kash  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2024 6:15 pm by HYDE

» Karly Ward
Happily Ever After. - vs Kasey Kash  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2024 2:49 am by Karly Ward

» Standing Room Only
Happily Ever After. - vs Kasey Kash  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2024 11:07 pm by Sebastian Monroe

» All Those Familiar Faces (Vs Arata #2)
Happily Ever After. - vs Kasey Kash  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 11:57 pm by Emmanuelle

» Hollywood Noir
Happily Ever After. - vs Kasey Kash  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 11:55 pm by Allison

» Hard Way or No Way
Happily Ever After. - vs Kasey Kash  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 11:54 pm by Maximus Steele

» I am GOD | Standing Room Only 2
Happily Ever After. - vs Kasey Kash  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 11:53 pm by CYRUS

Affiliates

Happily Ever After. - vs Kasey Kash

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arata Asakura

Arata Asakura

Happily Ever After. - vs Kasey Kash  Empty
PostSubject: Happily Ever After. - vs Kasey Kash    Happily Ever After. - vs Kasey Kash  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2024 1:33 pm

Happily Ever After. - vs Kasey Kash  20230216_095628

Happily Ever After. - vs Kasey Kash  Tumblr_pfyg6uqaFE1s0zdtdo2_1280

Triumph #1: Happily Ever After.

16.08.2024 Osaka, Japan

*As the recording begins, we find ourselves looking at Arata Asakura in his office. The man is dressed in a beige shirt with sleeves rolled up to his elbows, black suit pants, and black leather shoes. On his wrist you can quickly notice a golden watch, matching with the frames of his round glasses. As the blonde man is sitting near his wooden desk, he is holding a fairy tale book in his hand. The first words escaped from his mouth, but his eyes never moved from the colorful illustrations and a couple of verses on the page.*

The whole world keeps changing, but people never want to leave their comfort zone. They don’t look for challenges in life. They are not trying to find new interesting perspectives. They are desperately stuck at what is supposed to give them comfort. Something they have known for years. Things that sound as familiar as if they were memories of their past. One of them was always the story of a hero, who has to overcome all the odds to defeat a villain at the end. Sacrifice all of he had to live happily ever after. Does it come from a need to support weaklings? The fake sense of morality? Or maybe to keep the belief that nobody can become somebody?

*Arata closes the book and slams it on the wooden surface. He rests his chin on his hand while moving his eyes to the camera lens*

Whatever the reason is…That kind of story was always plain, cheap, and overrated...And so are you Kasey Kash. You are just another guy who uses the same old pattern to get sympathy from people to become over because you were never able to do it in the ring. Almost ten years in this industry and you barely know the taste of world championship gold. So much time and you have no idea what it means to be a superstar. So you decided to play with these people’s feelings…You made Salvation look like a villain…just to feel that you mean something. This is your desperate attempt to prove to your family that you didn’t embarrass them. Especially since now, you weren’t living up to their expectations. Unless your father is satisfied with mediocrity, then good job on continuing the family business, old man. I feel like I hit a sensitive spot, but I realize how much pressure it is to come from a wrestling bloodline. But creating one is an even more difficult task. I did not only make a name for myself and make my legacy bigger every day, I opened the door for a lot of Japanese wrestlers. While you have been hiding in the shadow of your own family for so many years. We are not cut from the same cloth, Kasey. You will never be up to my standard…You will never be worth challenging Salvation. No matter what you believe in, old man, you are not going to leave with the PCW World Championship. Who knows if you are even going to make it to this match, cause you might not handle humiliation when I am done with you. I made a lot of careers, Kasey, but I can also easily end them.

You might be the hot shit of the month, but let’s be real…Once you fail again, everyone is going to forget about you. People love to support everyone, who is against a big bad wolf. However, once you become another victim, then nobody is going to shed a tear on your grave. This is a brutal reality that fairytales try to hide from us. They give our children a fake dose of reality and build the bubble so that everything is going to be alright. Even if your world is collapsing. This is why they don’t try hard enough, thinking that acting like a victim is going to fix everything. This is what you expect to happen, right, Kash? You try to fool yourself that the support of the crowd and locker room is going to change your fate. But your destiny is very clear to me. You are never going to be on our level.

I don’t care, what a stupid match you want to be in this position right now, the only reason why it happened is…that I wasn’t in this company when it happened. If I was involved in the Conquest, your fairytale would end long ago and this company wouldn’t be overwhelmed by an old man’s bullshit.  The boring story that you are trying to tell…we have seen so many times that I want to throw up. And I tell you that as someone who went through hell to become the greatest Japanese wrestler of all time. So bold of you I am going to be touched by your story of being a loser to your family. Bold of you to believe that having all this pity party is going to give you a world championship gold. And this is the difference between me and you. I always think about the main prize, while you are constantly bitching how unfair this world is.

You can cry about being abused week after week, but the reality is not sweet Kasey. It is filled with brutality, blood stains, and difficult decisions accompanied by regrets. You are just not strong enough to handle that. So what can I say? If you are looking for a dreamworld, then it is time to go to bed, Grandpa. Because at Triumph I am going to put you to sleep like a sick old dog. I will put the final nail in your coffin like Steph Curry did to France. And then…

It is…Night..Night…Kash
Back to top Go down

Happily Ever After. - vs Kasey Kash
Page 1 of 1