Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming
Alex Carter. I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:05 pm by HIM

» Blind Faith
Alex Carter. I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:45 pm by Mercadier de Leon

» Chrome
Alex Carter. I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:19 pm by Sawyer

» Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember.
Alex Carter. I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Tomi

» Not So Blind - 23/09/24
Alex Carter. I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:09 am by Matt Miles

» Tilly Hellstrom ⚡
Alex Carter. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:02 am by Tilly Hellstrom

» Remington Ivory Prescott
Alex Carter. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2024 7:30 am by Remington Ivory Prescott

» Stefan McCain
Alex Carter. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 2:58 am by Stefan McCain

» Fallon Stone
Alex Carter. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2024 9:17 am by Fallon Stone

Affiliates

Alex Carter.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AC

AC

Alex Carter. Empty
PostSubject: Alex Carter.   Alex Carter. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2024 3:48 am

Alex Carter. RDUJMif

Alex Carter. B625c1b563da7416402f1e26484ade4e4a35bf37

THE KINGPIN. ACE OF THE WORLD. THE CONQUEROR.
THE MOGUL. TECHNICAL GOD. DEATH ROW.

BASIC INFORMATION;
PIC BASE » Swerve Strickland.
HEIGHT » Six feet, two inches. (6’2”.)
WEIGHT » Two hundred and twenty-seven pounds. (227lbs.)
HOMETOWN » Brooklyn, New York, United States of America.
ALIGNMENT » Lawful Evil.
ENTRANCE MUSIC » 'Streets Made Me A King’ by Future and Metro Boomin.

ENTRANCE;
The lights within the arena begin to dim into darkness as the slow beginning of ‘Streets Made Me A King’ by Future and Metro Boomin was heard coming out of the speakers inside of the building – those opening lyrics were heard as a singular spotlight shun down onto the stage where the curtain had opened up and the crowd waited and waited until the beat of the song had kicked in just as the figure of Alex Carter had walked through the opened curtain and stepped out into the spotlight, looking out into the crowd with a focused look resting on his face as the chorus continued to play out.

Just as a few more seconds passes by, Alex Carter would then make his walk down to the ring and passing by everyone that reaches out to The Mogul, but he reluctantly ignores everyone that just graze their fingers along his arm, before reaching the bottom of the ramp and looking around him to everyone inside of the arena, giving off a snarling look before heading around to the hardcam side of the ring and staring out toward the crowd, giving a good look around before entering the ring through the middle ropes.

Doug Carter: Introducing first / And his opponent… wrestling out of Brooklyn, New York and weighing in tonight two hundred and twenty-seven pounds… THE KINGPIN!… ALLLLLEXXXXXXXX CAAARRRRRTERRRRRRRRR!!!!

Alex walked around the ring for a few moments to soak in the crowd’s reaction to his ring introduction, heading into the corner and leaning into the turnbuckles as he awaited for the opponent to enter the arena / awaited for his music to end and the lights inside of the arena to come back to normal for the match to begin.

BACKGROUND;
CHARACTER » The rumors of the death of a kingpin have become greatly exaggerated. Alex Carter disappeared off of the face of the earth after almost two whole years, never to be seen or heard from again. That doesn’t mean he gave up the life he chose to live. Carter remained in the dark, rebuilding himself from the ground up, and looking to create the greatest version of himself that he could ever imagine being. Monikers that he has collected along the streets of Brooklyn, images that he has helped himself paint and left to portray exactly who he is. Alex Carter is the man atop of his own god complex and there’s nothing that anyone can do to knock him right down off of it. Kneel before The Kingpin.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS » 1x ALPHA Zenith Champion.

MOTIVATIONS;
SEASONAL GOAL » A long time has passed since a ‘certified technical master’ graced his presence in the world of professional wrestling but after a while, he outgrew that phase of his life and looked to become a Conqueror. A man born of violence and a guilty conscience. Alex looks to create a new world based around the new breath of life he breathes, one of violence and fury, a hunger to hunt people down for sport and to drag down everyone into the hell he left behind.
TENDENCY TO CHEAT » He’ll kill a motherfucker any way possible for his own sick pleasure.

WRESTLING INFORMATION;
WRESTLES LIKE » Swerve Strickland. Katsuhiko Nakajima. Katsuyori Shibata. Adam Page (current era).

COMMON MOVES
COMMON MANEUVERS
» Ankle Lock.
» Bicycle Pump Kick.
» Cradle Suplex.
» Cross Armbar.
» Dragon Suplex.
» European Uppercut.
» Figure Four Leglock.
» Finger Manipulation (bending the fingers in awkward ways, in order to snap them).
» Forearm Smash.
» Headlock.
» Headscissors.
» Jumping Knee Strike.
» Knife Edge Chop.
» Legsweep.
» Lou Thesz Press with Mounted Twelve to Six Elbow Strikes.
» Low Leg Kicks to the opponent's knee followed by a Flying Knee Strike.
» Muay Thai Clinch pressed against the ropes with Knee Strikes.
» Open Hand Chop.
» Open Hand Slap.
» Overhead Belly-to-Belly Suplex.
» Pointed Elbow Stomp (stomp to an arm bent backwards or forwards).
» Pumphandle Suplex.
» Rear Waistlock Takedown followed by seated Crossface Forearm Strikes.
» Rolling Backfist.
» Rolling Elbow.
» Rolling German Suplex.
» Running Yakuza Kick.
» Shoot Kick [to chest, arm, hamstrings].
» Stalling Arm Snap.
» Stalling Neck Twist.
» Step Up Enzuigiri.
» Stretch Muffler.
» Wristlock.

SIGNATURE MOVES
» King, Scar. [Hard Forearm Drop.]
» In Too Deep. [Jumping Corkscrew Roundhouse Kick.]
» Phantom Pain. [Second Rope European Uppercut, to a seated opponent.]
» Death Perception. [450 Splash.]
» 718 Stomp. [Top Rope Double Foot Stomp, to a seated opponent.]
» Butterfly Effect. [Grounded Hammerlock and Inverted Armbreaker Stomp.]

FINISHING MOVES
» King's Dead. [Blind Side Bicycle Punt Kick, to a kneeling opponent.]
» God Shattering Star. [Spiking Rolling Cutter.] ex.
» Public Execution. [Double Hammerlock Kneeling Piledriver.] ex.

CYRUS likes this post

Back to top Go down

Alex Carter.
Page 1 of 1