Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "The Physical Embodiment of PCW." Triumph
Blind Faith I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:43 pm by James Christ

» Megumi Mizuno
Blind Faith I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 7:47 pm by castermerlin

» Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming
Blind Faith I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 12:05 pm by HIM

» Blind Faith
Blind Faith I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 11:45 am by Mercadier de Leon

» Chrome
Blind Faith I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 8:19 am by Sawyer

» Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember.
Blind Faith I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 9:36 pm by Bad Boy

» Not So Blind - 23/09/24
Blind Faith I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 7:09 pm by Matt Miles

» Tilly Hellstrom ⚡
Blind Faith I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 5:02 pm by Tilly Hellstrom

» Remington Ivory Prescott
Blind Faith I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 11:30 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

Affiliates

Blind Faith

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mercadier de Leon
Admin
Mercadier de Leon

Blind Faith Empty
PostSubject: Blind Faith   Blind Faith I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 11:45 am

Faith is always blind, that's one thing I can say for certain. One year ago, as PCW began it's first season, the world was introduced to the Vidame, Mercadier de Leon. Following a path laid before me by generations of my family, I was raised in a religious cult who justified inane violence with a fervent devotion to their God above. I realize now that the strongest amongst our once great clan, well, those were those Gods, were they not? Who were we seeking approval from? Who was I seeking favor from? Where was my devotion going? To the Heavens? What a laughable idea, in hindsight. No, that God… it was always me. I should have been devoted to MYSELF, from the very beginning, and then… well then, my failures would have not been so steep.

Despite where I did fail, there were also places where I exceeded all expectations. Two reigns as Prodigy Champion and then, the Tag Team Championships alongside Christopher Sabertooth. I found my new path in Salvation, and at Standing Room Only I laid a great burden on my shoulder to rest, making sure that Tomi Venus would never dare stand up and face me again. So, where does that lead me now?

I was knocked down to what it seems is the start of the road I must walk to reach the top, to become that all-powerful God who sits upon the throne and casts his shadow over the world. I am one-track minded, that goal is one I can never deviate from as I've now found that goal to be the one I've truly been chasing my entire life.

Sawyer, you are the man who I must work with to carry out that goal as the season begins. You are of course, no stranger to both success and failure yourself. The inaugural Valor Champion, you are a man worthy of respect, yet you will also not care whether you have my respect or not. I believe you might be the perfect partner for a tournament like this as you are a man who has complete control of his ego. That is a feat that even I have yet to achieve. I will still sometimes let emotion get the better of me and let my carnal desires take over when I am pushed against a wall but you? You are a mental fortress, and I aim to be the sword that cuts through destiny itself, as I forge my own destiny against all other forces that oppose it. The perfect shield, and the perfect sword. Live up to your expectations, Sawyer, and I shall live up to mine, that is all we can ask of each other in this conquest to come.

Our opposition, well they are another story. The Devil Incarnate, Kevin Hunter, and The Game Changer, TJ Alexander. Two men who just came off of a match at Standing Room Only where they left stained with each other's blood after settling what seemed to have been a years-long rivalry between them.

TJ Alexander has already proven that he cannot co-exist for too long before his fragile ego shatters and he takes his own path. Wasn't that the case with Nobi? I don't entirely blame you for dumping that deadweight, I've had to deal with him myself in the past so I understand, but no, TJ, you are simply far too simple minded to do what it takes to win this Blind Faith tournament. But you know what the biggest reason is for why you won't be able to make it past the first round, due to your misfortune of being placed against the team of Mercadier de Leon and Sawyer? The reason is simple - how could a man who has no faith in himself put any faith in others? TJ, you are an arrogant man - and look, so am I - but yours seems to be greatly unfounded. What have you actually accomplished in this company, TJ? One year in and you've been completely lapped by talents like myself, James Christ, Sawyer, let alone the newcomers like Emmanuelle, Arata Asakura, and Christopher Sabertooth. How long is it before you are overtaken by someone like CYRUS next? It's a shame because you clearly have great ambitions TJ, but life is cruel, and when it comes down to it, if you do not have the power necessary to advance in this world, then you shall be crushed under the boot of men greater than yourself. Just as I crushed that roach Tomi Venus before me, if you buzz in my ear for longer than you're worth, then I shall crush you too.

Then there is the man who fancies himself as the Devil. Unlike TJ, I do believe Kevin Hunter is far more capable of carrying out what he aims to do in this company. After all, when it comes down to TJ vs Kevin, we already know who the better man is, and Hunter proved it. Yet for the man who is here to slaughter us all and nail his enemies to the cross before he burns them in front of the world… I'm not seeing it. It's good to have lofty ambitions so you have something to work towards, mine of course, are as lofty as they come. I want to be the God of this company, I want to be the man that people fear, that people worship, that people pray to, just as I once served that notion of a God before me. Yet, if I was to be God, are you worthy of opposing me as that Devil? No, Kevin, that I do not believe. You have a long way to go yet. Do not let one victory over TJ Alexander delude you into thinking that you can fight just anyone in this company yet. You are going to get your first true taste of what the upper echelon of PCW feels like when you take on Mercadier de Leon and Sawyer. We both have failures to amend coming into Season Two, and I'd be damned if I start this season off letting losing to the likes of TJ Alexander and Kevin Hunter be my next mistake.

Back to top Go down

Blind Faith
Page 1 of 1