Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "The Physical Embodiment of PCW." Triumph
Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:43 pm by James Christ

» Megumi Mizuno
Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 7:47 pm by castermerlin

» Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming
Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 12:05 pm by HIM

» Blind Faith
Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 11:45 am by Mercadier de Leon

» Chrome
Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 8:19 am by Sawyer

» Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember.
Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 9:36 pm by Bad Boy

» Not So Blind - 23/09/24
Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 7:09 pm by Matt Miles

» Tilly Hellstrom ⚡
Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 5:02 pm by Tilly Hellstrom

» Remington Ivory Prescott
Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 11:30 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

Affiliates

Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HIM

HIM

Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming   Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 12:05 pm

As the scene starts to become alive, the camera fades into a luxurious lounge area from within The Monroe Manor, as the inside is dripping with opulence. Crystal chandeliers hang from the ceiling, reflecting the golden hues of the plush velvet furniture and marble floors, all to provide the backdrop to Hayden Isaac Monroe. He lounges upon an elegant velvet sofa, dressed in his signature custom-tailored suit with golden accents, almost glowing in the soft natural light coming in from the windows behind him. A glass of champagne rests on a nearby table while beside him is the Monroe family crest proudly displayed on the wall. Hayden seems to be visibly calmer than his post-match tantrum from Standing Room Only, but the cold intensity from his face reveals a fiery wrath lingering behind his eyes to still burn with hatred towards Maximus Steele. Hayden leans forward, his fingers steepled in front of him, as he speaks with a serious tone in his voice.

After Standing Room Only, a lot of the civilians probably believed they saw the real me. First impressions are the ones which matter most in this world, right? The entire world witnessed me be humiliated and handed a loss on my debut, to Maximus Steele, of all people. They assumed I would disappear, lick my wounds, and crawl back here with some kind of apology for not living up to expectations. However, I want to make one thing perfectly clear to every Neanderthal and imbecile who would believe such fallacies: Standing Room Only was not the end of Hayden Isaac Monroe, it was just the beginning.

Hayden pauses to allow the gravity of his words to sink in as the venom-laced words are left to linger.

With this respite provided to the entirety of PCW, I had time to think and reflect on the moment where I hesitated to take what should have been mine. I have pondered upon when I held the Monroe family ring in my hand, ready to seal the fate of Maximus Steele in front of the entire world, but then I dropped it. Why? Why did I allow my emotions to get the better of me? Foolish, fleeting thought of doing it right? For a moment of legacy-driven pride to not allow my debut to be sullied? Unfortunately, never again will those emotions cloud my judgment.

Hayden stands up from the luxurious sofa and proceeds to pace around the room as he stops before his family crest to stare upon it.

The Monroe legacy is about more than honor and tradition. It is about power, prestige, dominance and I am done allowing my sentiments to block the path to what belongs to me. At Triumph: Homecoming, PCW begins the Blind Faith Tag Team Tournament and for me, it is an opportunity to do what I should have done at Standing Room Only. The first step in showing the entire world the Monroe name means I am the future of this company and winning this tournament will allow me the chance to prove that. However, Blind Faith? Trusting someone blindly? In this cesspool of talent? What a joke.

A chuckle can be heard coming from Hayden before he turns around to meet the camera with a proud expression.

I do not trust anyone in this locker room—especially not the poors who would dare to consider themselves my peers. They are nothing but a collection of weaklings who cling to their laughable hard work. However, I do not have to rely on the dregs of PCW. I have something far more valuable than blind faith. I have power. When you have power, you don’t need to play by the rules. You don’t need to belittle yourself by abiding by the principles of the weak. I approached my father and together, we made sure I wouldn’t have to rely on a random scum. No, we brought in someone worthy, someone on my level, someone who understands what it means to win at any cost. Remington Ivory Prescott.

As soon as he mentions his partner’s name, a slow and almost sinister smile creeps upon his face.

Both of us are cut from the same cloth. He understands violence, control, and manipulation are not just tools, but necessary to survive in this business. The fanfare, the applause, the fame? We do not need them from the sheep. We are here to dismantle anyone who stands in our path and when you have my ambition with RIP’s penchant for violence, it does not create a simple tag team—you get a sovereign empire in the making.

Hayden makes his return to the sofa, a more lackadaisical attitude about him with a remnant of a commanding posture still within, as he takes a seat to pick up the champagne glass. He sips upon it before turning his attention to the camera.

Our first round opponents? Maximus Steele and Ceridwen. I bet Maximus Steele is confident because of his victory at Standing Room Only, but he must realize the man who hesitated will not be there at Triumph: Homecoming. I learned my lesson and possess no boundaries this time, Max. There will be no mercy, only your downfall and my ascension the Monroe name demands. Ceridwen? The former PCW Prodigy Champion? She is only collateral damage in the era of RIP and me. This is the beginning of a sovereignty neither of you, nor anyone else in PCW for that matter, can prevent. Both of you are mere casualties in our war to claim what belongs to us. Max, Ceridwen, I hope you are ready for what is coming because when the bell rings, there will be no hesitation, remorse, or mercy. Victory and prestige will belong to us and the undeniable truth will be known that I am, and will always be… HIM.

Hayden sets the champagne glass down upon the table with a smile of pride beaming upon his face before the camera fades away from the heir apparent.
Back to top Go down

Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming
Page 1 of 1