Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» I just don't like you
"Future". Triumph I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Jul 2024 - 17:35 by Tomi

» Arata Asakura
"Future". Triumph I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul 2024 - 13:09 by Arata Asakura

» Damian Mordeau.
"Future". Triumph I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul 2024 - 8:33 by Damian Mordeau.

» The Bad Bad Boy
"Future". Triumph I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun 2024 - 20:54 by Tomi

» An Appropriate End
"Future". Triumph I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun 2024 - 23:54 by Augustus Dornberg

» The One True Shot Caller. #004
"Future". Triumph I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun 2024 - 23:12 by Alejandro Rivera

» "O.T.F" Triumph
"Future". Triumph I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun 2024 - 22:02 by James Christ

» Reflections // Triumph: vs. Jonah Aspergwall
"Future". Triumph I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun 2024 - 16:58 by Mercadier de Leon

» Weakness
"Future". Triumph I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun 2024 - 15:25 by Sawyer

Affiliates

"Future". Triumph

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James Christ

James Christ

"Future". Triumph Empty
PostSubject: "Future". Triumph   "Future". Triumph I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Mar 2024 - 20:14

“Well, DAMN! Ain't it incredible!?” Aaron Elliot says from behind his desk. “Hello, PCW world - My name is Aaron Elliot and if you didn’t know by now - I am the manager, the agent, and the goddamn GENIUS behind James Christ. YES! That James Christ that has entered your little company and has taken it by storm. The number one contender to the Prodigy championship, and the man that is going to upset the world champion on this upcoming episode of Triumph.” He says that, wearing a huge smile on his face. You know, the smile that only the douchiest of douchebags would wear.

“You may sit there and think I’m just talking out of my ass, and that James isn’t as good as I think and claim him to be. And you know what? That’s fair. My client is still new on the scene and hasn’t built his name; but from what he’s done so far? I can tell you with absolute certainty that sooner, rather than later, James Christ is going to be a name synonymous with success. He’s already found it over the likes of everyone he’s met in PCW - and I’m supposed to just sit and believe that it will stop just because the next challenge is the World Champion?” Aaron…laughed. Laughed like a fucking mad man.

“Hah! HAH! Are you serious? You can’t be serious. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not going to question the talent it takes to beat…Jupiter King...” … and he couldn’t keep a straight face. He basically spat while he laughed. “That was your last defense and you hold your head proud? Man, oh man. If you thought Jup was a tough fight, and by watching your latest match - you do since it took you ‘til damn near the time limit, then you’re in for a rough night my friend.” Aaron shook his head, finally leaning back.

“I get it though. You’ve been kickin’ around this block since pretty much the conception of this company, so you have a chip on your shoulder. You’re gonna’ shrug James off as nothing simply because he walked in recently and picked up some wins. It’s your job to not notice guys like James - it’s your job to shrug off guys like James. But don’t get upset when he walks down to that ring, and knocks you - or taps you - out, like he’s done to everyone else because THAT is his job. And he’s damn fucking good at it too.”

“Sit down, Dam, let me educate you. There was once a time where James was just a guy on the street corner, selling bags of blow and weed to make some money to keep a roof over his head. Typically, a guy like me would not associate with guys like that - but I made an exception, and I’ll tell ya’ why. As I was climbing into my brand new, top of the line BMW 5-Series - when out of the corner of my eye I see young James here being accosted by a group of local thugs. A shake down, a mugging, whatever you want to call it. But I watched as this man took on three assailants and remained standing. I watched as he fought with everything he had, and kept himself in one piece. I knew with some training, he would be a fucking beast.”

“And here we stand, undefeated in his tenure here in PCW thus far. Here we stand, just weeks away from his first ever championship match. My boy is white hot right now. He’s put the work in, and he’s made the name for himself. All I’ve done was point the kid in the right direction; Muay Thai training - several high intensity years of it - before bringing him all the way to sunny Pasadena, California to train in the Larsen International Co. training facility with all of these athletes. You’re from Seattle, right? Maybe you know a guy by the name of Noah Reigner? Yeah that guy comes here and helps these guys and girls train from time to time.”

“So let’s just say, it’s a mistake to brush this match off like it’s just some exhibition. James Christ is the future of this company, and it’s matches like this that are going to prove that.”
Aaron smirked, standing up from his chair and walking around the desk.

He took his time with that walk, straightening his tie and rotating the gold watch on his wrist as he did before he sat down on the edge of the desk. “James; he doesn’t really care that you’re going to look down on him - I know that, hell, I think everyone in PCW knows exactly how James feels at this stage. James is here to fight, and I am here with him to steer his career toward the path of greatness - and that is directly where he’s heading.”

“I’m going to take a wild guess here: you consider yourself the best in the world, I bet. All because of the fact that you have held countless worthless championships on the circuit probably in companies with the edgiest and cringiest names imaginable before you came here and won ‘the big one’. But, let me echo what James said the last time he was in front of this camera - ‘only the best FIGHTERS deserve to hold a championship.’, and until you beat my boy? Dam-O, neither myself nor James consider you the best of anything.”
He smiled, and gave a half-assed, insincere shrug.

“Oh well, that’s the business right? We’re going to see exactly how tough and how good you are, Damian. And I want Maximus Steele to watch this as well, because what James does to Damian - he’s soon going to do to you. The only difference is, he’ll be leaving with your title at the end.”
Back to top Go down

"Future". Triumph
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PCW Promos :: PCW Promos :: Season 1 Promos-
Jump to: