Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Legacy. #017
I just don't like you I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:46 pm by Kasey Kash

» The Dawn of the Alloyed Powers
I just don't like you I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:39 pm by Maximus Steele

» A New Playmate!
I just don't like you I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:23 pm by Emmanuelle

» MORDEAU'S REMEMBERANCE. [17]
I just don't like you I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:30 pm by Damian Mordeau.

» The Battle has just begun
I just don't like you I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:18 pm by El landerson

» Far From Over - 07/07/24
I just don't like you I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:52 pm by Matt Miles

» Bargaining Chip. - vs Ceridwen
I just don't like you I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:59 am by Arata Asakura

» Vs Scott Howlett
I just don't like you I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:56 am by Nobi

» Redemption
I just don't like you I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:20 am by TJAlexander

Affiliates

I just don't like you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tomi

Tomi

I just don't like you Empty
PostSubject: I just don't like you   I just don't like you I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2024 5:35 pm

I've learned that in this business being selfless will get you nowhere.

Nobody is gonna advocate for me, in fact as we've seen most people around here are doing the opposite. Actively slandering me, dragging my name-my reputation-through the mud hoping it makes their own image a little more impressive.

Just like the Chamber of Valor a lot of people are gonna ignore what I just accomplished and only acknowledge the wins and losses from the Conquest Colosseum. So in the future, when everyone wants to cite that match to write me off, let me give you some statistics that actually matter.

I tied with the final three for most eliminations. Nobody in that match had more falls than me.

Speaking of the final three, your winner came in halfway through the match. Your runner up comfortably walked in on a red carpet as the final entrant. I started the match at number one. Nobody was in that match longer than me and nobody outlasted me in the Colosseum.

In fact almost all the people who sat around trying to dismiss my presence in that match and write me off would come and go while I survived and some of them fell at my own hands. Yet, because I didn't win those same people think that they not only stand a chance if they find themselves alone in the ring with me, but that I'm not even worth taking seriously.

I say this time and time again, and it continues to be true. Ignorance is not going to save you when the man comes around.  

But the biggest failure if you ask me isn't that I'm not going to face the Champion at Standing Room Only, it's that I didn't hurt those jackasses more.

Maybe I shouldn't have loudly proclaimed my target in that match because the powers that be attempted to stack the deck against me. Mercadier, I would have loved to torture you and put you away myself but all I could do, after battling through every other competitor while you took your time showing your face, was wear you down enough that even a dork like Kasey Kash could put you away.

I have one regret in that match. I succeeded in causing chaos. I succeeded in taking the opportunity of Conquest away from Mercadier de Leon. I knew from the start that victory would rely more on luck than merit. Victory was a wish more than a goal. I didn't have that naive expectation. But, I didn't get to put away someone who makes me sick to share a ring with.

Nayati, what are the odds that two of us are here? I think you know what I mean. There are very hefty expectations for us and while I have struggled under the crushing weight of the system to represent my background through excellence, here you are succeeding off of mediocrity.

Look, we don't have to make this complicated. We don't have to address the all high 9 above, there is no divine greater purpose to this match.

Nayati, I just don't like you. I have never fucking liked you. I do not respect you. I said leading to Conquest Colosseum that the fact you have held the PCW World’s Heavyweight Championship means that it is worth less because that is how little I think of you. What did you have to say in response?

Crickets.

All you did was come into that match and lose before I had a chance to beat you. In a match that people will use to discredit me for doing everything but winning, while they ignore your failure to fellate you over a joke of a Championship reign.

We are intrinsically compared. You walk out to Snotty Nose Rez Kids and I'm the redskin freak giving everyone the creeps. So it makes me sick that in that conversation, while I have soared leaps and bounds past anything you could ever hope to be capable of, you were handed the one thing that gives someone credibility in this business. I'm a former champion around here too, but it's not the right Championship, is it? You've been given the singular prize that should have gone to me! Now I hear the war drums and this one won't be for the 9 above, it will be for the pride of the 6 nations that run through my veins!

I'm happy to take this opportunity to put you in your place and show everyone which one of us is better. Which one of us is a great man and who is just a man given to greatness. People aren't going to like the answer, but it's coming.

It doesn't matter how many roadblocks are put between me and the World’s Heavyweight Championship. As long as I keep breaking their toys, I can't be denied. So far, every time I've been put in the ring with someone who has held that belt I've made it a bloody, messy, grotesque event. Nayati will be next, and it will be entirely personal.

I'll continue this trend until the Champion I'm in the ring breaking is the reigning Champion. Then I'll no longer be just the guy who can put up a good fight to test the young blood. I will be great. I will be King. I am deserving, therefore my coronation is inevitable.
Back to top Go down

I just don't like you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PCW Promos :: PCW Promos :: Season 1 Promos-
Jump to: