Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» I just don't like you
Damian Mordeau. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2024 5:35 pm by Tomi

» Arata Asakura
Damian Mordeau. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2024 1:09 pm by Arata Asakura

» Damian Mordeau.
Damian Mordeau. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2024 8:33 am by Damian Mordeau.

» The Bad Bad Boy
Damian Mordeau. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2024 8:54 pm by Tomi

» An Appropriate End
Damian Mordeau. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 11:54 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» The One True Shot Caller. #004
Damian Mordeau. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 11:12 pm by Alejandro Rivera

» "O.T.F" Triumph
Damian Mordeau. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 10:02 pm by James Christ

» Reflections // Triumph: vs. Jonah Aspergwall
Damian Mordeau. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 4:58 pm by Mercadier de Leon

» Weakness
Damian Mordeau. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 3:25 pm by Sawyer

Affiliates

Damian Mordeau.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damian Mordeau.

Damian Mordeau.

Damian Mordeau. Empty
PostSubject: Damian Mordeau.   Damian Mordeau. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2023 10:45 pm

DAMIAN MORDEAU.

Damian Mordeau. CbbUsQ7

THE ALL-FATHER. GAIJIN GHOST. THE DEATH OF AGES.
THE DYNASTY. PRESTIGIOUS. THE PARADIGM.

BASIC INFORMATION
PIC BASE » Jon Moxley.
HEIGHT » Six feet, two inches.
WEIGHT » Two hundred and twenty-five pounds.
HOMETOWN » Limerick, Ireland. [billed residing in Seattle, Washington]
ALIGNMENT » Fuck everyone.
ENTRANCE MUSIC » ‘Nero Forte’ by Slipknot.
ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION » The lights inside of the arena come undone, leaving everyone in the darkness of the night, as the fans pull out the flashlights upon their mobile devices and look around the arena just before the loud, opening riffs to ‘Nero Forte’ rain through the speaker system and then the drumming began, the spotlights flashing with every drumming hit. All of the lights inside of the arena seem to spiral around the arena before hearing those opening words.

“WATCH THIS!”

Finally, every single spotlight in the building has been illuminated to maximum capacity and standing at the top of the ramp is The Paradigm himself - Damian Mordeau. Dressed in his black cargo pants and leather jacket, he stands with his back turned to the ring, head raised up as he looks to the sky. The lyrics kick in with full speed as Mordeau quickly spun right round to face the crowd. An expressionless look along his face as slowly dropped his head and began his timely walk toward the ring. The lights inside of the arena flashing with every drum beat in the background to his music.

“I'M SICK AS A FUCK, I'M IN MY PRIME
WHAT DO YOU WANT? I GUESS IT'S TIME TO SEE
IF YOU'RE LOST IN HELL, YOU'LL FIND NO PEACE”

Mordeau would find his way to the ring and climb the steps, bringing himself along the apron before brushing his feet along the said apron, entering through the middle ropes as his introduction began.

XXX: Introducing [first/next/his opponent], wrestling out of Seattle, Washington and weighing in tonight at two hundred and twenty-five pounds… he is THE PARADIGM!... THE ALL-FATHER!... PRESTIGIOUS!… DAMIAN!... MORRRRRDEAAUUUUUUUU!!!

As he stepped through the ropes, he made his way toward the hard camera side of the ring, stepping up onto the second rope and scouted around through the crowd, watching and observing everyone that either cheered him on or hated his guts. A crooked smile finally appeared upon Damian as he stepped down off of the ropes and headed into his corner to stand with his arms crossed until the bell rang.

BACKGROUND
CHARACTER » In the past seven years of his career, he’s spent his time in the Japanese wrestling scene and became one of the country’s household names. After racking championship upon championship, he felt the sense of moving on and creating something fresh. However, having found the world of Prestige, he has created his own empire. His own legacy. His own movement. His own dynasty. The known ‘giants’ of professional wrestling have not been able to tackle Damian Mordeau in any way, his own power is untouchable by any means, and now he stands before everyone as the best in the world. He stands with an accomplished goal. He stands before everyone as the monumental warrior who saved all that is prestigious. Damian’s battles, however, are far from complete and his story is only beginning from here.

MOTIVATIONS
SEASON GOAL » ‘Everyone Dies.’ Having lost his World Heavyweight Championship at Vendetta, Damian took a step back to recover and heal - both physically and mentally. A lot of time has come and gone since then and a lot has happened in ‘his ring’. Though, his return was inevitable. Mordeau has returned with a personal vendetta for everyone that exists as he looks to rewrite how his ending should’ve been, how it was always meant to be, and to close those unfinished chapters. If you thought that he was dangerous before - may there be a god to help you all.
TENDENCY TO CHEAT » In his nature, he does not tend to cheat in any of his matches. Whilst he struggles with an inflated ego, the one thing that he cannot endure going through is finding ways on cheating in his matches, he’s got a heart and he’s got pride in him. They go against everything that he looks to prove.

WRESTLING INFORMATION
FIGHTING STYLE » No matter how hard you might look at the arsenal of Damian, he’s got an extensive list of striking abilities that are untouchable, a few of those strikes would put your lights out in an instant if he hits you in succession with them. Damian mastered the striking abilities within the years he spent in Japan, learning the technique of Strong Style, which ultimately turned him into a clear ambassador of the King’s Road technique as well. Never shy of hitting his strongest moves throughout the match, but he’s cunning with his attacks, always thinking one step ahead as much as he possibly can. (TL;DR: Striker, Strong Style, King’s Road.)

COMMON MOVES
» Apron Running Suplex
» Apron Soccer Kick
» Back Elbow
» Bicycle Kick
» Biel Throw
» Big Boot
» Bridging German Suplex
» Calf Kick
» Corner Double Knees To Back of Head
» Corner Repeated Stomps
» Deadlift Brainbuster
» Dropkick
» Enziguri
» Falcon Arrow
» Fireman's Carry Facebreaker
» Grounded Repeated Corner Stomps
» Grounded Repeated Forearms
» High Angle German Suplex
» Hip Toss Neckbreaker
» Knee To Gut
» Lawn Dart
» Michinoku Driver
» Pull Through Lariat
» Rope Hung Spike DDT
» Running Corner Forearm
» Running Hurricanrana
» Running Sitout Powerbomb
» Running Suplex
» Shotgun Dropkick
» Snake Eyes
» Snap Spike DDT
» Spinning Sitout Powerbomb
» Standing Double Foot Stomp
» Standing X-Plex
» Stiff Forearm Smash
» Suplex Stun Gun
» Top Corner Gourdbuster

SIGNATURE MOVES
» Mind Deconstruction [High Impact Swinging Back Elbow, most often set-up to the finish.]
» Kanzen Saimin [Pumphandle Half Nelson Driver, often driving the neck onto the knee.]
» Immobilisation [Folding Powerbomb, can hit from the second rope if necessary]
» Pain Killer [Rolling Release Suplex Toss, mostly into the turnbuckles.]
» At The Left Hand of God [Really Hard-as-fuck Lariat.]
» The Vanquished [Striking Spear.]

FINISHING MOVES
» No Longer Human [Vertical Drop Double Underhook Brainbuster.]
» Death in Heaven [Sheer Drop Northern Lights Bomb.]
» Thousand Year Blood War [Reverse Kamigoye + Arm Trapped Curb Stomp.]

ACCOMPLISHMENTS
CHAMPIONSHIP HISTORY
» PCW World Heavyweight Championship. (99 days, x1)
   – V1.  Christopher Sabertooth, Triumph: Convergence.
   – V2.  Jupiter King, Triumph: Heart of Winter.

IN-RING ACCOMPLISHMENTS
» 2023 PCW Blind Faith Tag Team Tournament Winner (with Matt Miles).
» 2023 PCW Go For Broke! Briefcase Holder - World Heavyweight Championship Shot.

Last edited by Damian Mordeau. on Mon Jul 01, 2024 8:31 am; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : 1.5 - RETURN.)

Matt Miles likes this post

Back to top Go down
Damian Mordeau.

Damian Mordeau.

Damian Mordeau. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damian Mordeau.   Damian Mordeau. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2024 8:33 am

I'm back.
Back to top Go down

Damian Mordeau.
Page 1 of 1