Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "The Physical Embodiment of PCW." Triumph
Megumi Mizuno I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:43 pm by James Christ

» Megumi Mizuno
Megumi Mizuno I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 7:47 pm by castermerlin

» Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming
Megumi Mizuno I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 12:05 pm by HIM

» Blind Faith
Megumi Mizuno I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 11:45 am by Mercadier de Leon

» Chrome
Megumi Mizuno I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 8:19 am by Sawyer

» Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember.
Megumi Mizuno I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 9:36 pm by Bad Boy

» Not So Blind - 23/09/24
Megumi Mizuno I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 7:09 pm by Matt Miles

» Tilly Hellstrom ⚡
Megumi Mizuno I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 5:02 pm by Tilly Hellstrom

» Remington Ivory Prescott
Megumi Mizuno I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 11:30 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

Affiliates

Megumi Mizuno

Go down 
AuthorMessage
castermerlin

castermerlin

Megumi Mizuno Empty
PostSubject: Megumi Mizuno   Megumi Mizuno I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 7:47 pm

BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: Megumi Mizuno
Picture Base: Suzu Suzuki
Height: 5’6’’
Weight: 142 lbs
Hometown: Ibaraki, Osaka Prefecture, Japan

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment:
Pure Babyface | Face | Anti-Hero | Tweener | Cowardly Heel | Ruthless Heel | Monster Heel
Gimmick: A rebel who will not be denied or ignored. Unfiltered in both speech and action, Megumi is a combat junkie who wants to etch her name in the annals of history itself. She marches to the beat of her own drum and smashes through the mirrors and walls that authority has set up. Sure, her methods aren’t always clean but that’s not entirely relevant, is it?

A fucked-up world like this deserves a wrestler equally crazed, absurd, and unpredictable...and she has that in spades.

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: MAYDAY by coldrain
Entrance: MAYDAY blares out in the arena as Megumi steps out wearing her long black coat, momentarily basking in the moment with a confident swagger before walking to the ring. Once inside, she climbs up to the top rope and goads the crowd into getting loud and rowdy—all while smirking. She then flips off the top rope and lands on her feet, getting in her corner and taking off her coat.

Sometimes, as she walks to the ring, she’ll give peace signs, flip the camera off, or generally act confident/smug. (OOC: I’ll leave this fully up to the writers to play around with if they want to!)

MOTIVATIONS
What are your character’s motivations for competing?
She seeks victory above anything else. She wants to be a name remembered. Though most important of all, Megumi seeks out fun things to do. Fighting is the most fun she’s ever had so she decides to compete. As long as she isn’t bored, she’ll keep fighting.
Tendency to Cheat: Choose from these options: Always | Often | Sometimes | Rarely | Never | If Needed

IN-RING INFORMATION
Favorite Match Types: The more brutal a match type, the better.
Least Favorite Match Types: If it isn’t obvious, she isn’t the most technical type. Matches that lean into that are her kryptonite
Favorite Weapon: Kendo Stick, usually. She’s also really into using bicycles as a weapon.

Common Moves
1. Dropkick variations (Standing, Missile, Running, Basement)
2. Multiple Kick variations (Roundhouse, Big Boot, Axe Kick, etc.)
3. Suplex variations (German, Tiger, Northern Lights, Dragon, etc.)
4. Slingblade
5. V-Trigger
6. Dragon Screw
7. Flapjack
8. Various Hand Strikes (palm strikes, forearms, punches, elbow smashes, etc.)
9. DDT
10. Lariat

Signature Moves
1. 'DEATH IMPACT' - Sunset Flip Powerbomb (usually from the top rope or as a counter)
2. 'TENMA DESTROYER' - Death Valley Driver
3. 'D.I.Y (Descent Into Yomi)' - Croyt’s Wrath Suplex
4. 'TOMBSTONE CRUSHER' - Tombstone Piledriver

Finishing Moves
1. 'END OF THE R.O.A.D' - Michinoku Driver II
  • R.O.A.D means “ROLL OVER AND DIE!” (her actual words)

2. 'AOIHANA' - Northern Lights Bomb
UF. 'GRAND DELINQUENCY' - Tiger Driver 91

NOTES
  • Personality-wise, Megumi is eccentric, expressive, and bold. Some have called her a “crazy girl” but whatever flaws she has are just quirks! Or she thinks that. That being said, it's easy to get her on your side if you give her something fun to do.
  • Her dad was formerly a MMA fighter until he was forced to retire due to the organization he worked for being shut down due to exposed yakuza affiliations. Afterwards, he spent time training Megumi in karate before she began practicing pro-wrestling. Some of her more...outward brutality when it comes to fighting are directly his fault.

(Posting sheet a day late after sending it through discord in typical fashion.)
Back to top Go down

Megumi Mizuno
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PCW Contracts :: PCW Roster :: Active Talent-
Jump to: