Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "The Physical Embodiment of PCW." Triumph
Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:43 pm by James Christ

» Megumi Mizuno
Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 7:47 pm by castermerlin

» Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming
Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 12:05 pm by HIM

» Blind Faith
Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 11:45 am by Mercadier de Leon

» Chrome
Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 8:19 am by Sawyer

» Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember.
Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 9:36 pm by Bad Boy

» Not So Blind - 23/09/24
Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 7:09 pm by Matt Miles

» Tilly Hellstrom ⚡
Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 5:02 pm by Tilly Hellstrom

» Remington Ivory Prescott
Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 11:30 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

Affiliates

Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bad Boy

Bad Boy

Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember. Empty
PostSubject: Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember.   Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 9:36 pm

Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember. F9e7vaVbsAAKqyX?format=jpg&name=large

*RING! RING! RING! RING!*

*RING! RING! RING! RING!*

*Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice message system. Please leave a message after th-*

“Pathetic… Your nine would be ashamed…”

The sun hangs freshly over the still water. Bad Boy Know lounges across his chair as he sets his phone on the small table beside him. Bright sand covers the quiet beach. The Bad Boy seems deadpan behind large sunglasses over his face. His bathing suit leaves next to nothing to the imagination.

“When a door closes, the Bad Boy breaks a window. This is hardly a setback. The train continues to move. Full speed ahead. All those resources we put into studying our attack on the enemy, just for him to be our most integral ally. Even if it will be a temporary alliance. Time to do what our previous muse failed to do. We won’t just see the end of this tournament. We will triumph.”

A short, stocky bald man in a suit walks up beside Bad Boy Know with a stack of files. The Bad Boy crosses his legs and pulls three folders from the stack. A thin folder labeled “Bianca Reed” a generously filled folder labeled “Emmanuelle” and a folder fraying and overflowing labeled “Christopher Sabertooth.” The Bad Boy’s goon withdraws from frame as the master places the files over his lap, starting his study with his partner’s heavy folder.

“So much was learned in that match with Kasey. Just like Venus, you also lost at Standing Room Only. But you’re still here. You also had something to lose. That dog retreated to the shadows to lick his wounds. You even provided the force that sent him off. I must say, I’m a very lucky boy to have such a strong ally to put my faith in.”

Sabertooth’s file is placed to the side. Know pulls up Emmanuelle’s file next. His lips push to the side of his face as he thumbs through the pages.

“Hmmm. Emmanuelle… a bit of a dark horse. She has teeth for sure. Not to be underestimated. But, with respect, she is not unbeatable. Platinum was never my taste personally. Her resume is nothing to write off but her peaks certainly have some rivaling valleys. I’m not sure how she will mesh with her partner.”

Placing Emmanuelle’s file aside the Bad Boy moves onto Bianca Reed’s. He licks a finger and opens the folder. Not much data to report.

“There hasn’t been much reason to look into Bianca. I won’t write her off. She certainly has… something. What is that something?... Perhaps passion… heart?... The friends we made along the way? But nothing that has put her on our radar like others in PCW. Perhaps that could be her strength in this tournament, but it seems she has yet to make an impact.

Could be overdue.

Could be expired.

Hard for me to say personally, but unless she manages to mesh with Emmanuelle seamlessly I struggle to detect a threat from her.”

Bad Boy Know carelessly tosses Bianca’s file onto the rest of them. He raises his arms overhead and lays back across his chair to lounge in the sun.

“Sabertooth and I? I detect no issues. I managed to work with Tomi Venus as far as he could survive. A manic depressive lunatic who needed constant babysitting and motivation to stay on track. Sure, most of the time I was just manipulating the poor thing... but it was for his own good. I don’t have to worry about Sabertooth walking out in front of a truck. I can let someone like him move on his own. He’s much more pre-... responsible. A human being more than a wild animal.
I’ve known him for much longer than most in PCW and I know how he moves. Even if he was another… gaijin… coming to Japan hoping for glory. Another cr- GAIJIN… Thinking they could behead the Legendary Dragons like TV Know to take back across the ocean as a trophy.

But the white knights and dragons can co-exist. They have before. There is a mutual respect there. I see your effort and accolades, you see me as a prize. Not the only man who does.”

Bad Boy Know shifts and lays on his stomach, waving his goon over. He approaches his master and undoes his bathing suit top. The strings fall over the sides of the lounging chair to let the Bad Boy properly sun his back.

“Christopher… We know where this road leads. There’s no reason to pretend this alliance is anything but a means to an end. I sense your caucasian blood rushing at the sight of an exotic prize like me. You still want to take my pretty little head and put it on a pike to prove your glory, don't you?

Well… this is your chance. Especially now that the big and mighty TV Know has become this version of the Bad Boy, who is much cuter than I’d like to be. I bet you think I’m so vulnerable now. Maybe you’re right. I invite you to find out.

However, you’re not stupid. You know that doesn’t happen without our success as a pair. So we have no reason not to put our motivations out in the open. No reason to turn our swords towards one another, yet, when we can so easily turn them to all of our opponents and chop them down like livestock. Stuffed and fattened up just for you and me.

Emmanuelle and Bianca are no joke. But, unless they have a surprise for us, they’re likely not a match either. So I guess it’s a date. Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember. See you all soon.”

Bad Boy Know smiles and waves into the camera as it fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember.
Page 1 of 1