Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "The Physical Embodiment of PCW." Triumph
Eh, I got held up last night and half the day. Not my best, thought I could get something better out. Next time right? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:43 pm by James Christ

» Megumi Mizuno
Eh, I got held up last night and half the day. Not my best, thought I could get something better out. Next time right? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 7:47 pm by castermerlin

» Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming
Eh, I got held up last night and half the day. Not my best, thought I could get something better out. Next time right? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 12:05 pm by HIM

» Blind Faith
Eh, I got held up last night and half the day. Not my best, thought I could get something better out. Next time right? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 11:45 am by Mercadier de Leon

» Chrome
Eh, I got held up last night and half the day. Not my best, thought I could get something better out. Next time right? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 8:19 am by Sawyer

» Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember.
Eh, I got held up last night and half the day. Not my best, thought I could get something better out. Next time right? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 9:36 pm by Bad Boy

» Not So Blind - 23/09/24
Eh, I got held up last night and half the day. Not my best, thought I could get something better out. Next time right? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 7:09 pm by Matt Miles

» Tilly Hellstrom ⚡
Eh, I got held up last night and half the day. Not my best, thought I could get something better out. Next time right? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 5:02 pm by Tilly Hellstrom

» Remington Ivory Prescott
Eh, I got held up last night and half the day. Not my best, thought I could get something better out. Next time right? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 11:30 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

Affiliates

Eh, I got held up last night and half the day. Not my best, thought I could get something better out. Next time right?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sayla

Eh, I got held up last night and half the day. Not my best, thought I could get something better out. Next time right? Empty
PostSubject: Eh, I got held up last night and half the day. Not my best, thought I could get something better out. Next time right?   Eh, I got held up last night and half the day. Not my best, thought I could get something better out. Next time right? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2024 12:00 am

“You know what I’m getting’ really fuckin’ tired of?”

Asks Roxie Gearheart as she drops down from a pull-up bar, hanging from her legs. The multi-talented athlete is dressed in a pink Sailor Moon push-up bra with matching leggings. She grabs hold of the bar and allows herself to flip down to the floor of the gymnasium and continues.

“I don’t know who it is up at PCW’s management, which suit is to blame but whoevah it was that decided to keep throwin’ those undefeated rookies at my ass, but I’d really like to give ‘em a piece of my mind. Here I was thinkin’ that I’d be makin’ my way towards a match against Maximus Steele and the Prodigy Championship, but nah... instead I get the privilege of wrestlin’ the newest flavor of the month in an eliminator match?”

She shakes her head.

“However, this go around instead of wrestling this hot as hell dommy mommy waxing poetic about stupid bullshit that only makes sense to her, I’m up against this hot as hell bad boy who barely understands the business, but doesn’t care as long as he gets to fight, like he’s some sort of modren day James Dean or whatever...” She chuckles. “Swear to god, I’m just running though the whole ass trope gamut, aren’t I?”

Ruri starts to stretch.

“Whatever. I’ve gotten used to getting stuck with the overhyped rookies, and trying to make them worth a damn here in PCW. I’ll keep playin’ the role of gatekeeper, at least this week, I guess... but after I’m done with James Christ... wait really? James Christ? Is that really the name his fuckin’ agency gave this guy?” She asks directly to the camera before shaking her head. “Anyway... after I’m done with Jimbo Chrimbo, they better have a Prodigy Championship match in the works.”

She points to the camera with a smirk.

“Jimmy, I ain’t gonna knock the fact that y’all have been on a roll. But go and ask Ceridwen, Go ask Mercadier, Fallon, and half the fuckin’ roster... I’m not a woman you should overlook. You better come at me with your best, and then some if you wanna get in the runnin’ for anything around here. Cause I’m fixin’ to give your green ass the fight of you’re goddamned career.”
Back to top Go down

Eh, I got held up last night and half the day. Not my best, thought I could get something better out. Next time right?
Page 1 of 1