Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "Big" Brit Wheeler
Faith in my Brothas I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:00 pm by Big Dawg Brit

» El Master Vato
Faith in my Brothas I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2024 12:02 am by Mercadier de Leon

» Take Nothing on Blind Faith
Faith in my Brothas I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2024 1:50 am by Emmanuelle

» Blind Faith?
Faith in my Brothas I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2024 1:35 am by Ceridwen

» The Game Over
Faith in my Brothas I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2024 12:54 am by ExtremeFreebirds

» "Blinded in Former Faith." Triumph: Homecoming.
Faith in my Brothas I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2024 12:45 am by Alex Carter.

» Eliza Dushku.
Faith in my Brothas I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 9:55 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

» Megumi's Declaration
Faith in my Brothas I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 8:45 pm by castermerlin

» Difficult Choices. - Blind Faith Tournament #1
Faith in my Brothas I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 12:10 pm by Arata Asakura

Affiliates

Faith in my Brothas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Niles Jenkins

Niles Jenkins

Faith in my Brothas Empty
PostSubject: Faith in my Brothas   Faith in my Brothas I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 1:59 am

Ayo son. This entire Prestige Championship Wrestling experience has been nothin but Grade A Bull Bull to the maximum degree! I mean for real tho. Everybody knows that I should be in the main event competing for the Heavyweight Title right now! Like bruh, I’ve been screwed over and passed by every single week. And the injustices performed against me have not been redeemed by the regime that runs Prestige Championship Wrestling. Not from Sebastian Monroe, a veteran booker/promoter who’s worked behind the scenes in this business for many years. Not from Nick Baxter who also promotes and operates for PCW at a high level. Now them two whities don’t surprise me. As for The President of Prestige, that’s where I’m most surprised and disappointed! My mans DeShane Wilson can’t even throw ya boi a bone one time for the culture. Like forreal brotha? I can’t even be proud to shout out that my president is black! Because he ain’t doin shit for me! And given the consolation prize of a match I’ve been booked for here on our first ever Pay Per View, Blind Faith, I’m not the only brotha signed to this company that can say that! My new homie Nathan Bogard and I should be mixin it up in the main event as we muthafuckin speak! But we got cheated out of OUR rightful opportunity to hold World Championship Gold in PCW. Not a goddamn surprise unfortunately given the track record of wrestling companies and giving black men the chance at being headline stars equally! And even our opponents.

And don’t let them feds creating the narratives for our promotional material tell you wrong! Nathan and I ain’t targeting the homies Bryan Charles and Percy Carter for petty reasons. We just wanted to make sure our inevitable so called “undercard” match we’d have would generate some interest in it and not be considered some throwaway midcard tag team match! Now Percy don’t got the right perspective on it all, but I feel him completely on one thing. Divided We Fall! And I will say, it’s the powers that be in this backwater ass promotion tryin to divide us brothas up because THEY KNOW we’d be unstoppable as a united front! I mean just look at how they treated Nathan and I as soon as we linked up! All four of us are in a similar position, my bois. We’re being treated like afterthoughts and preliminary players in this company by those who control the narratives and hold the keys to the kingdom in their hands! We shouldn’t be at war! And I’ll tell the both of yall this. Just because we’re opponents on the Pay Per View, doesn’t mean we have to be opposing forces my bois. We all bleed the same blood. We all more or less fight for the same cause. Why play into their little game and allow ourselves to be pitted against one another. Our ancestors suffered for years by that same sort of separation and division caused by the exact same system! We can rise above that and make it clear we want to stand tall and take charge of this industry for those that sacrificed so much for us to be here today! I know that’s somethin both of you can get behind.

Now Percy and Bryan. That don’t mean we should pull punches or phone in our blows at Blind Faith either. We should put on the muthafuckin MATCH OF THE NIGHT! Just to show that Four Brothas can put on the greatest professional wrestling match any of these people have EVER seen! And whoever comes out on top, to me win lose or draw, if we all commit to the greater good for all of our benefit and the benefit our the culture then we can all throw up them Ws! All I want you homies to do is consider it. At the end of the day it’s all about family. It’s all about blood. It’s all about ensuring or people don’t just survive like we have for generations before, but that we start THRIVING! That we take over the game. That we flip the script in our own favor. Because the way Prestige Championship Wrestling is being run right now under the current administration, this shit is for the birds. It definitely ain’t for the brothas and sistas. And we need to make it so! So my good people can achieve everything that they deserve, including you two. So Bryan Charles and Percy Carter, just consider my proposition aight. Salute to y’all and here’s to having the soon to be most talked about and celebrated match in Prestige Championship Wrestling history!
Back to top Go down

Faith in my Brothas
Page 1 of 1