Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "The Physical Embodiment of PCW." Triumph
Vs Carter Harris  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:43 pm by James Christ

» Megumi Mizuno
Vs Carter Harris  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 7:47 pm by castermerlin

» Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming
Vs Carter Harris  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 12:05 pm by HIM

» Blind Faith
Vs Carter Harris  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 11:45 am by Mercadier de Leon

» Chrome
Vs Carter Harris  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 8:19 am by Sawyer

» Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember.
Vs Carter Harris  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 9:36 pm by Bad Boy

» Not So Blind - 23/09/24
Vs Carter Harris  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 7:09 pm by Matt Miles

» Tilly Hellstrom ⚡
Vs Carter Harris  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 5:02 pm by Tilly Hellstrom

» Remington Ivory Prescott
Vs Carter Harris  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 11:30 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

Affiliates

Vs Carter Harris

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nobi

Nobi

Vs Carter Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Vs Carter Harris    Vs Carter Harris  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 8:05 am

I'm pretty sure some people want to know what's going on between me and Mercadier de Leon but it can wait. I'll address it soon.

Because in the meantime, I'm facing Carter Harris. I need to focus on him. He's new here in PCW and he left a pretty great mark on his debut as he forced Nathan Bogard to fight him for 30 minutes! Obviously that's a draw but my point is, people know how good Nathan Bogard is.

And all of sudden, Carter Harris showed up and forced Nathan Bogard to fight for 30 minutes!

Based on that alone, Carter Harris is definitely not a joke at all. I might even say he's the future of this promotion!

I'm trying to gather a lot of information for this guy and that's including watching his past matches and I would say without a doubt that Carter Harris is a dangerous and ruthless in-ring performer. He truly could be a big star!

But I don't know if that's what this guy wants. He seems to be happy enough to inflict pain to others as much as possible. I can't say for sure if he wants a spotlight or not.

Either way, Carter Harris is going to give me a hard time. If Mercadier de Leon shows up in our match again, I have to ignore him because Carter Harris is someone that I need to focus on.

I did say that in the beginning, so Carter Harris, you have to understand that I'm taking you 101% seriously. That's what I need to do. You seriously are a beast and I have to be careful when I step into the ring against you.

But it also means you need to focus on me too. It means you also have to be aware of yourself. I'm a former World Champion and obviously I've been in this business longer than you. And here I am, still standing with my two own feet.

Don't bother trying to hurt me or even trying to end my career. A lot of people tried and all of them failed because I'm still right here. So my advice to you is, you just need to beat me. If you think about something else, it might be bad for you, Carter Harris.

You might think I'm joking or something but I'm not. Here I am speaking to you. Speaking for you. Trying to give you advice that all you need to do is to beat me.

And let me be honest, you have the skills for it. I'm not denying that. There's a reason why Nathan Bogard can't beat you.

But I'm not Nathan Bogard. I'm someone else and you have to prepare for me.
Back to top Go down

Vs Carter Harris
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PCW Promos :: PCW Promos :: Season 1 Promos-
Jump to: