Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Fallon Stone
Vs Jayce Carver  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:17 am by Fallon Stone

» Alex Carter.
Vs Jayce Carver  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2024 7:48 pm by AC

» HYDE, The Clown
Vs Jayce Carver  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2024 6:15 pm by HYDE

» Karly Ward
Vs Jayce Carver  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2024 2:49 am by Karly Ward

» Standing Room Only
Vs Jayce Carver  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2024 11:07 pm by Sebastian Monroe

» All Those Familiar Faces (Vs Arata #2)
Vs Jayce Carver  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 11:57 pm by Emmanuelle

» Hollywood Noir
Vs Jayce Carver  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 11:55 pm by Allison

» Hard Way or No Way
Vs Jayce Carver  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 11:54 pm by Maximus Steele

» I am GOD | Standing Room Only 2
Vs Jayce Carver  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 11:53 pm by CYRUS

Affiliates

Vs Jayce Carver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nobi

Nobi

Vs Jayce Carver  Empty
PostSubject: Vs Jayce Carver    Vs Jayce Carver  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2024 6:09 pm

Jayce Carver, that's a new name. Someone that I'm not too familiar with. All I know is, you lost your match last week.

I believe now you want to prove yourself against me, right? That's what I’m going to expect from you, Jayce Carver.

And that's why I believe you would hate it another way. Meaning you would hate it if I say and will do it that I’m going to beat you, Jayce Carver. I’m sure you don't want it to happen, do you?

No, Jayce Carver, you want to win this match. You want to beat me.

But I have a self interest to do the same.

Generally, that's how any sport works and naturally, that's why I have to beat you to win this match, Jayce Carver. It's as simple as that. Nothing personal from my end. I don't know you personally, but professionally, you’re someone who’s standing in my way.

I don't have any intentions to lose to you. I don't want to back down from you. I’m not going to turn my back on running away from you.

I have no opinion of you as a human being. I can't say you’re a good guy or a bad guy, I don't think that's up to me to judge, but from what I've seen last week, you’re a damn good in-ring performer even if you lose your match last week.

I don't really know what you think of me. Whether you like me or hate me or you’re just all about business or destroying, it’s all up to you.

Just so you know and I’m going to say this with confidence, when you lose to me, it’s not going to be over for you. You can try to go back to win another match on another day, week, month, and year.

That's what I will do to you. I will beat you. I need to beat you after I lost to Bad Boy Know 2 weeks ago and failed to get a title shot the other week.

You’re in the same position as me, Jayce Carver. You lost your match last week but I want to win more. You’re new. You just started. I know you’re hungry.

But I’m afraid you have to starve even more. Hopefully you get your food as soon as possible. I’m not going to give you a free soup can.

Well, whatever happens next, I'm ready for anything and I hope you are too, Jayce Carver.

I believe you’re going to prepare yourself against me. Both physically and mentally. If you’re not, that's all on you.
Back to top Go down

Vs Jayce Carver
Page 1 of 1