Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Bad Bitch.
CHRIST, James I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:42 pm by Damian Mordeau.

» Poetic Assessment
CHRIST, James I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:41 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Kash Rules Everything. #019
CHRIST, James I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:31 pm by Kasey Kash

» A Noble Truth Bomb
CHRIST, James I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:32 pm by forbiddenscum

» The Iron Will
CHRIST, James I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:01 pm by Maximus Steele

» [AK] THE WORLD OUTSIDE.
CHRIST, James I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:59 pm by JK2023

» The "Complete Shot"
CHRIST, James I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:16 pm by ExtremeFreebirds

» Vs Jayce Carver
CHRIST, James I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:09 pm by Nobi

» Happily Ever After. - vs Kasey Kash
CHRIST, James I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:33 pm by Arata Asakura

Affiliates

CHRIST, James

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James Christ

James Christ

CHRIST, James Empty
PostSubject: CHRIST, James   CHRIST, James I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 5:47 pm

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING CONTRACT

CHRIST, James NsezwYy

BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: James Christ
Picture Base: Jack Perry (Scapegoat Era.)
Current Nicknames:
Height: 6’
Weight: 178
Hometown: Dallas, Texas

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment: Choose from these options: Tweener
Gimmick: James is inexperienced, he is untrained, and he is fresh out of fucks to give about any of that. You may ask yourself, ‘why are you even here then?’ - and he would point directly to Aaron Elliot. Why Aaron brought James here? That’s a mystery in itself. But James, though, likes to fight - better yet, likes to fuck people up. He has a natural ability in it, in fact. Aaron’s put the man through three years of high intensity Muay-Thai training, as well as - as previously mentioned - his natural street-influenced ability.

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: "Green Lights" by NF
Special Entrance [Optional]: Soon

MOTIVATIONS
What are your character’s motivations for competing?: At first, he was reluctantly thrown into the industry by his agent Aaron Elliot - but now he's grown to like the madness of it, especially because he's actually pretty good at it. His Muay-Thai training has really put some distance between him and some others in the industry.

Tendency to Cheat: Choose from these options: If Needed

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut [Optional]: Tried’N’True Wrestling Riot Ep 8. Oct 30, 2023
Favorite Match Types [Optional]: Straight up fights.
Least Favorite Match Types [Optional]: Tag team, due to the fact that James currently has no allies in wrestling.
Favorite Weapon [Optional]: His fists. A lit cigarette.
In-Ring Achievements [Optional]: N/A

Common Moves: Minimum ten (10)
1. Double Knee Backbreaker
2. Enzuigiri kicks of all kinds
3. Running Knee to cornered opponent
4. Muay Thai Clinch in corner, followed by several knee strikes
5. Muay Thai kicks, targeting a specific area on the opponent’s body to weaken them.
6. Spinning Elbow Strike. Standing or running variations.
7. DDT, sometimes Tornado or Double Underhook variations.
8. Running Lariat
9. Snap Powerslam, see. Randy Orton. (usually as a counter or desperation move.)
10. Traditional Suplexes

Signature Moves: Minimum of two (2), maximum of five (5)
1. Cross Armbar, sometimes ‘Flying’ variation
2. 'White Light' Jumping Knee Strike. Can and will be used in any situation, especially as a flash counter.
3. 'The Crucifixion' Anti-Cross Submission. [Click] Could also be used to finish a match.
4. Malakai Black-like Strike Combinations. [Click] Can lead directly to the 'ChristComplex'.

Finishing Moves: Maximum three (3) and one (1) optional ultra-finisher (UF)
1. 'ChristComplex' Shining Wizard Knee Strike.
UF. 'Crown of Thorns' Shining Wizard Choke.

NOTES
Jamison Ryder Christian is a name that he was given after being adopted. His birth mother did not want him and immediately gave him up after giving birth.

Jamison spent the entirety of his life in and out of foster homes and orphanages. He was adopted several times, only to be returned due to his 'acting out' as was cited by his would-be foster parents. In reality, Jamison had undiagnosed ADHD and it wasn't really understood at the time - especially in the lower income areas where he would find himself. As he grew older, he embraced the negative stigma he had and began to fully rebel. He would run away from his group home at the age of fifteen and never looked back, finding a new 'home' and 'family' on the streets.

Jamison turned to selling drugs in order to get by and with that - he had to learn how to protect and defend himself. He had a natural talent of fighting, quickly earning a reputation on the streets as a 'tough guy', for lack of a better term. Jamison had no interest in school, no interest in sports, no interest in wrestling or anything of the like. That is - until he met Aaron Elliot. Aaron, a well-to-do businessman with a background in Muay Thai, and a new agent with the Larsen International Co., spotted young Jamison on the corner one night fighting for his life against several men. After the lengthy street fight, a bloody and wounded Jamison ended up being the last man standing. Aaron would then introduce himself and offer Jamison assistance in learning to craft his combat. Initially, Jamison refused and ended the conversation, but Aaron was persistent. Aaron eventually talked Jamison into the gym and began to teach him the art of Muay Thai.

Fast forward a few years; Aaron has become the official ‘spokesperson’ for Jamison.

Matt Miles likes this post

Back to top Go down
James Christ

James Christ

CHRIST, James Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHRIST, James   CHRIST, James I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2024 11:03 am

Massive Update.
Back to top Go down

CHRIST, James
Page 1 of 1