Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Bad Bitch.
The Right Hands. - vs Matt Miles I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:42 pm by Damian Mordeau.

» Poetic Assessment
The Right Hands. - vs Matt Miles I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:41 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Kash Rules Everything. #019
The Right Hands. - vs Matt Miles I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:31 pm by Kasey Kash

» A Noble Truth Bomb
The Right Hands. - vs Matt Miles I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:32 pm by forbiddenscum

» The Iron Will
The Right Hands. - vs Matt Miles I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:01 pm by Maximus Steele

» [AK] THE WORLD OUTSIDE.
The Right Hands. - vs Matt Miles I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:59 pm by JK2023

» The "Complete Shot"
The Right Hands. - vs Matt Miles I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:16 pm by ExtremeFreebirds

» Vs Jayce Carver
The Right Hands. - vs Matt Miles I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:09 pm by Nobi

» Happily Ever After. - vs Kasey Kash
The Right Hands. - vs Matt Miles I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:33 pm by Arata Asakura

Affiliates

The Right Hands. - vs Matt Miles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arata Asakura

Arata Asakura

The Right Hands. - vs Matt Miles Empty
PostSubject: The Right Hands. - vs Matt Miles   The Right Hands. - vs Matt Miles I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2024 2:03 pm

The Right Hands. - vs Matt Miles 20230216_095628
The Right Hands. - vs Matt Miles Tumblr_pfyg6uqaFE1s0zdtdo2_1280

Triumph #1: The Right Hands.

11.07.2024 Osaka, Japan

*The recording begins with a view of the newest PCW member, Arata Asakura. The Japanese competitor is sitting on the patio’s steps at the back of his house. He is dressed in a bright gray t-shirt with a small adidas logo, black ripped jeans and white sports shoes. Cocky smile appears on his face as the warm rays of sun make the PCW Tag Team Championship shine even brighter. Arata clenches his hand on the leather part of the belt that is lying on his shoulder. He gives it a quick look before moving his gaze to the camera.*

Some decisions might be hurtful, but they have to be made. Some choices can break your heart, but sometimes it is the best call that can be made. I never meant to hurt Jupiter King and I hope she is not going to take it more seriously than it actually is. She did a lot for the team and those belts, but Salvation is more than two people. We are all working towards a bright future and it shouldn’t matter who is going to defend titles, as long as they are going to remain in the right hands. I understand frustration, but I can assure you that Mercadier de Leon made the right choice. There are a lot of reasons why it is a good idea. At The Last Stand we are going to face the threat, so in-ring experience might be a game-changer, right? Besides, I am more than sure that it is some sort of trial for me. Chris Sabertooth knows me very well, but the rest want to see my never-ending potential with their own eyes. Should I be upset about a little bit of testing? Nah, I am actually happy it happened to be this way. I know I belong to Salvation, but this title is the first time, when something was given to me. So.. Alongside Mercadier, I am going to “earn” my right to call myself champion. I will show everybody that I always deserved a spot, that I have right now.

I think a lot about The Last Stand, but this is not where all of that begins for me. Before I am going to defend PCW Tag Team Championships, I am going to face no other than Matt Miles. Long time no see, huh? We crossed paths a couple of times, but I never felt it was personal. However, when the title is on the line, it has a whole new meaning. There is still a time before we stand face to face for the prize, but my priorities remain the same. I am going to make sure that you are going to be knock the fuck out not only in a title match, but also on Sunday. Did you get that, Matt? This might be just a casual match, but every single bout since I joined, has a high value. Not only do I bring prestige to this company, I also represent Salvation and the glory this stable is standing for. So for me, it is simply a must win situation.

Yet, I am not stupid. Even if you are acting like a good boy right now, I know first hand what a cunning bitch you can be. And honestly? I am not buying this shit, Matt. It is hard to believe that this selfish piece of shit plays by the rules. It is insane that the guy who struggled to take his head from his ass…is willing to team with someone else. You are nothing but a fraud, Miles. You are a two-faced bitch and all these people are going to see your true colors very soon. You are going to get exposed, because I doubt your ego can handle not only losing to the same guy twice, but also leaving the biggest PPV empty-handed. And on the road to that, I am about to make sure that bitterness and embarrassment are already living rent free in your head.

There is no space for me to make any mistakes. My only way to prove to the Salvation that I was the best call is to remain untouchable. There can be no flaw on my plan and someone like you is not going to ruin that for me, Matt. I know you are in this business for a while. It is not an unfamiliar field for me as well. But I don’t sense that much threat, as I used to consider you to be in the past. There is no doubt in my mind, because I realize that I am not facing The Man With Midas Touch. I am going to stand in front of a washed veteran. You don’t turn things into gold anymore, everything that you have in your hands turns into ashes. Isn’t that the reason why your gold-digger girlfriend left you? Your words may be convincing to that stupid public, but I can see it…those are only promises. Something you are never going to fulfill, regardless you ruthlessly give that false hope to your dumb partner. So when we look at this from a different perspective, everything happens for a reason. Our match is a good lesson for him too. Once I leave you cold on the mat, he will realize that there is no bright future for Matt Miles. He will notice that you are going to drag him down.

You are as good as your last match. This is a popular saying that has a little bit of truth in it. Going into a title match with a loss at the back of your head, can lock you in the cage full of doubts. You will lose your chance to claim our titles, before you are even going to enter the ring.

I will destroy you, Matt. Physically AND MENTALLY. I will crush you like a bug.
Back to top Go down

The Right Hands. - vs Matt Miles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PCW Promos :: PCW Promos :: Season 1 Promos-
Jump to: