Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Bad Bitch.
'Shortened Rewrite.' Triumph I. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:42 pm by Damian Mordeau.

» Poetic Assessment
'Shortened Rewrite.' Triumph I. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:41 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Kash Rules Everything. #019
'Shortened Rewrite.' Triumph I. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:31 pm by Kasey Kash

» A Noble Truth Bomb
'Shortened Rewrite.' Triumph I. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:32 pm by forbiddenscum

» The Iron Will
'Shortened Rewrite.' Triumph I. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:01 pm by Maximus Steele

» [AK] THE WORLD OUTSIDE.
'Shortened Rewrite.' Triumph I. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:59 pm by JK2023

» The "Complete Shot"
'Shortened Rewrite.' Triumph I. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:16 pm by ExtremeFreebirds

» Vs Jayce Carver
'Shortened Rewrite.' Triumph I. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:09 pm by Nobi

» Happily Ever After. - vs Kasey Kash
'Shortened Rewrite.' Triumph I. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:33 pm by Arata Asakura

Affiliates

'Shortened Rewrite.' Triumph I.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jonah Aspinwall.

Jonah Aspinwall.

'Shortened Rewrite.' Triumph I. Empty
PostSubject: 'Shortened Rewrite.' Triumph I.   'Shortened Rewrite.' Triumph I. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2024 11:27 pm

I never expected Conquest to go how I envisioned it. These things happen, fate has meant it to happen. Would it have been nice to have won the Prodigy Championship after so long of failing to pick myself up off of the ground? It would’ve. However, I’m not going to dwell on the past anymore. The past couple of weeks have been only myself to blame because I continued to look back on my past, look back on what I could’ve done, and predict the outcome to be the very same as before.

To the shock of absolutely nobody, that never worked out - ever.

The question, however, remains – where does the story take me from here? For a very long time, there've been a lot of people willing to write my own story and look to add their own chapter into the book. They want to make themselves a key valuable part to the story and what happened along the way? The names kept adding on up, they kept finding their way in, and the book continued to write itself without the lead author even putting down one damn word into his own book. I feel like there’s no telling on when the story seems to fall into my own hands but this time, there’s a stronger feeling that I didn’t think was possible. Cerdiwen was someone that looked to write into my own book, looked to etch their story into the pages and more, and I let them do that.

But, I’ll keep it short for you to understand here, Cerdiwen. I’m not the kind of person that would voluntarily listen to whatever the fuck you’d want to say about me, ramble on about me like you did before but nobody’s listening. When it comes down to this weekend? I’m scraping everything you’ve written so far. This is the beginning of something new, we’re on the road to bigger and better things. Trust the process, as they say.

Because every shot taken will hit, I’m not for being off target by an inch.
Back to top Go down

'Shortened Rewrite.' Triumph I.
Page 1 of 1