Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Bad Bitch.
Knocking Down A Giant  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:42 pm by Damian Mordeau.

» Poetic Assessment
Knocking Down A Giant  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:41 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Kash Rules Everything. #019
Knocking Down A Giant  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:31 pm by Kasey Kash

» A Noble Truth Bomb
Knocking Down A Giant  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:32 pm by forbiddenscum

» The Iron Will
Knocking Down A Giant  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:01 pm by Maximus Steele

» [AK] THE WORLD OUTSIDE.
Knocking Down A Giant  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:59 pm by JK2023

» The "Complete Shot"
Knocking Down A Giant  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:16 pm by ExtremeFreebirds

» Vs Jayce Carver
Knocking Down A Giant  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:09 pm by Nobi

» Happily Ever After. - vs Kasey Kash
Knocking Down A Giant  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:33 pm by Arata Asakura

Affiliates

Knocking Down A Giant

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TJAlexander

Knocking Down A Giant  Empty
PostSubject: Knocking Down A Giant    Knocking Down A Giant  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2024 6:48 am

(The scene opens up with TJ Alexander standing in front of a PCW backdrop and dressed in a short-sleeved black t-shirt, blue jeans and a gold chain around his neck)

“It seems that I have been keeping my word, I have been keeping every single word that I have been saying for the last couple of months, I have had big wins after win, and last week on triumph, I got my redemption, I got the win over Bianca Reed and I put that small irritation in the back of my head for good, but as I did beat her I came to the realisation as what’s next for me? What do I have to do in order to climb the PCW ladder and get myself a title shot, I have been tearin’ it up recently and every time I step foot in the PCW ring and I have been elevating it, I have been elevating PCW time and time after and I say to myself, what do I have to do? At the end of my match with Bianca Reed, Nick Baxter said it best, and said let TJ Alexander go after the PCW Prodigy champion, James Christ, and Nick, you are damn right bruv, I have been eyeing that Prodigy title for a long time and getting overlooked, I see time and time again others getting their fair shake and yet I am still unbeaten, I’ve been on a winning streak and yet I am still floundering, does James Christ know that once I do get my title shot at the Prodigy championship, that his reign is over and that I will be the only real man in this place to knock him on his arse? I think he does, he has been getting lucky and luckier swerving me but eventually and sooner or later I will be undeniable to avoid and I will get my chance “
(TJ grins)

“But right now I’m in a match this week where fans will say my win streak is over, where I’m against the odds that I cannot beat, but I will tell you all that you should never bet against me bruv, because when I’m backed into a corner, when I’m up against a mountain, that’s when I fight and flight and I will fight my way through every single obstacle, and the obstacle that’s ahead of me is big, a monstrous looking man, that most average sized men would be pissin’ in their pants, but not me, not me because I have always been fighting against guys who have been bigger than me, who are stronger than me, and I have came out on top every time, because it’s the same old story with opponents who are bigger than me, almost so that you can write a damn book, they walk in and mouth off a few words, and assume their better just because their bigger. But Augustus Dornberg is gonna find out that is not the case when his up against “The Game Changer”."

(TJ pauses)

“I know Augustus that you stand at a massive six foot five and two hundred and seventy pounds; you outshine me in size and strength, but you don’t outshine me in smarts, you don’t outshine me in speed, and you don’t outshine me in agility, and while you were moulded through the world as a fighter, I moulded myself into the fighter that I am an right now I’ve done more than well for myself, I’ve built a reputation and your gonna find out exactly what that reputation is when we meet in the ring for the first time, but your gonna end up like every other big guy against me and that’s on their knees wobbling.”

(TJ smiles)

“Augustus you don’t fear me not even a little bit, but you should be worried, worried at the fact that a guy like me is gonna beat your arse, I’m gonna show the great grand inquisitor something that he isn’t used to, and that’s being humble, I’m gonna humble you and show you that you’re not a monster, that you’re not a unstoppable or unbeatable, because I will beat you, I already have my game plan mapped in my head on how to beat you, and I will execute that game plan at triumph.”

(TJ grins)

“I have done an extensive look at you Augustus and you carry yourself in a dignified manner at most of the time, and I can bet I can get under the skin of almost everyone when I actually try, and that is part of my game plan, I’m gonna make you lose your cool, I’m gonna be a irritation to you like you wouldn’t believe and that calm and dignified manner you have, people will see the real you, because I know it’s a false persona. I know deep down you are a barbarian meathead, with no brain cells in that head of yours, you have scammed almost everyone believing you are this great wrestler, but I see through it, and I’m gonna expose it to the world, how flawed you really are bruv.”

(TJ pauses)

“While I am still the same kid from when I broke into the wrestling business, I am still living a dream, and enjoying every minute, and you’re gonna find out that I’m on another level than everyone else you’ve ever faced, and I’m gonna be the kid that you have nightmares about for a very long time, see you soon bruv.”

(Scene ends)
Back to top Go down

Knocking Down A Giant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PCW Promos :: PCW Promos :: Season 1 Promos-
Jump to: