Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Stopping Gears
vs El Landerson and Japanese Jesus  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:58 pm by Emmanuelle

» Ain't nothing i can say that will change the fact that this match is gonna fuck.
vs El Landerson and Japanese Jesus  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 8:47 pm by Sayla

» [JK] THE BURN.
vs El Landerson and Japanese Jesus  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 4:08 pm by JK2023

» Back In The Saddle
vs El Landerson and Japanese Jesus  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 1:25 pm by Allison

» "One Defense." Triumph
vs El Landerson and Japanese Jesus  I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 10:23 pm by James Christ

» Definition of Prodigy | FOOL's GOLD
vs El Landerson and Japanese Jesus  I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 10:03 pm by Lennon Armada

» Make Peace With Your God
vs El Landerson and Japanese Jesus  I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 7:34 pm by Nayati

» With TJ Alexander vs Mercadier de Leon and Jupiter King
vs El Landerson and Japanese Jesus  I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 7:26 pm by Nobi

» DANCE WITH THE DEVIL. #009
vs El Landerson and Japanese Jesus  I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 5:45 pm by AZAZEL

Affiliates

vs El Landerson and Japanese Jesus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nobi

Nobi

vs El Landerson and Japanese Jesus  Empty
PostSubject: vs El Landerson and Japanese Jesus    vs El Landerson and Japanese Jesus  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 6:39 pm

I’m pretty surprised the suit is making me team up with TJ Alexander again.

You know what? I don't really find it appealing at all but I always want to try my best to win my matches.

Therefore, TJ Alexander, if you're not interested in teaming up with me, then stay away from me. I’ll try to stay away from you. But if you want to fight me again, then I’m ready to throw some punches to your face again.

But TJ Alexander isn’t my opponent. El Landerson and Japanese Jesus are.

Wow, El Landerson and I have been in a lot of promotions together but this is actually the first time ever we’re going to properly face off.

I have to say, this is a good opportunity to wrestle you, El Landerson and of course to beat you in this match. If I’m the one that has to pin you or make you tap-out, I certainly will. No disrespect, that's just the way professional wrestling works.

It’s cool you represented Lucha-libre and all that and I believe you're going to show them again in this match.

But that just isn't enough. You need something more to beat me….and TJ Alexander for that matter. You need to step up your game a lot.

No offenses, but there's a reason why you lost most of your matches. You….are still missing a lot of things.

But I’ll give you one credit: I do admire your persistence to keep trying over and over again in any promotions you wrestle or wrestled for and you never give up and surrender. In your position, most people would just quit, pack it up, and call it a day.

But not you, El Landerson.

So therefore, if you want to win matches, win your titles, and any other sort good resume, you need to figure out a lot of things.

And one thing you can't figure out is how to beat me. I promise you, you're going to find it difficult to find a way to beat me.

As for Japanese Jesus, I think this is the first time I see someone else being loyal to El Landerson as a tag team partner and I’ll give you credit for that. I don't know if you have any other agendas behind his back but as for now, I’d say you’re a loyal person, Japanese Jesus.

And I find you're a unique guy. Hell, your name is a unique one.

But what is a name after all? A name is just a name. I’m not trying to mock you, your name, or your background. What I’m trying to say is, I’m not afraid of your name.

I’ve been fighting countless guys and girls. I won some and I lost some and to your credit, you’re a good in-ring performer. El Landerson can learn a thing or two from you if he wishes to do so.

But I’m the guy who always wants to win my matches, so just like every other match, I’m taking you and El Landerson seriously as I want to win this match.

And in order to do so, I have to kick both of your asses.

And maybe, just maybe, this is your chance for both of you to make an impact assuming TJ Alexander and I can’t co-exist. One of you could try to hit a roll-up pin to one of us assuming TJ Alexander and I get into an argument.

But that is just a theory. First off, an argument might not be happening and second, even if it happened, we can kick your roll-up pin, at least I will do so.

El Landerson…. Japanese Jesus…. are you both ready for a possibility the biggest match in both of your respective careers or at least here in PCW?

I’m certainly ready to win this match by either pinning one of you or making one of you tap-out.
Back to top Go down

vs El Landerson and Japanese Jesus
Page 1 of 1