Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Cure For the Plague
Ain't nothing i can say that will change the fact that this match is gonna fuck. I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:07 pm by Allison

» What do you feel, Fallon?
Ain't nothing i can say that will change the fact that this match is gonna fuck. I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:39 pm by Ceridwen

» "Cliches." Triumph
Ain't nothing i can say that will change the fact that this match is gonna fuck. I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:47 pm by James Christ

» - GOLD RUSH -
Ain't nothing i can say that will change the fact that this match is gonna fuck. I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:01 pm by Christopher Sabertooth

» Revival Screening
Ain't nothing i can say that will change the fact that this match is gonna fuck. I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 11:38 am by Fallon Stone

» THE LAST OUTLAW.
Ain't nothing i can say that will change the fact that this match is gonna fuck. I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:48 am by Matt Miles

» THE ONE TRUE JESTER. [01]
Ain't nothing i can say that will change the fact that this match is gonna fuck. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2024 10:31 am by Jonah Aspinwall.

» Stopping Gears
Ain't nothing i can say that will change the fact that this match is gonna fuck. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:58 pm by Emmanuelle

» Ain't nothing i can say that will change the fact that this match is gonna fuck.
Ain't nothing i can say that will change the fact that this match is gonna fuck. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 8:47 pm by Sayla

Affiliates

Ain't nothing i can say that will change the fact that this match is gonna fuck.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sayla

Ain't nothing i can say that will change the fact that this match is gonna fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Ain't nothing i can say that will change the fact that this match is gonna fuck.   Ain't nothing i can say that will change the fact that this match is gonna fuck. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 8:47 pm

Having just earned a victory against Brandon Hendrix, in what was her first real win in some time, Roxie Gearheart staggers her way through the backstage area. The rest of the show continues to play on but for Rox, her night is over. She takes a few deep breaths and leans against the wall. As she starts to let herself sink to the floor, she lets out a breathy laugh.

“Y’know, it always brings a smile to my face whenever I can cut someone I have to look up at down like a fuckin’ tree. Because it’s so satisfyin’ to watch them fall... and to be honest, I hate to say I told ya so, but… it looks like Il Don just wasn’t able to get his ass up and over the brick wall we both found ourselves against, meanwhile I had no trouble leaping it.”

She says before chuckling for a minute before letting out a sigh.

“The thing is though?”

She asks before looking back towards the direction she came from.

“I ain’t sure if Hendrix was wrestlin’ at the top of his game out there, or not. Iunno, even though he was able to get a few good hits in, and throw my ass around the ring like he did, it just felt like his mind wasn’t all there. It was like he was focused on somethin’ else, other than our match. Ah well… he’ll figure it out.”

Roxie says as she shrugs her shoulders flippantly.

“For me, I’m gonna keep on movin’… I’ve gotta figure out a lot myself… and the best and well, only way that I’m gonna be able to do that is keep gettin’ in that ring, and provin’ to the world that Roxie Gearheart is all that she says that she is, an’ more. Next week, I get the opportunity to do that against EMMANUELLE.”

Roxie states before pausing. There is a couple seconds of silence as Roxie looks back down the hallway again before she leans her head back.

Fuck me…

Roxie lets out a sigh, but there wasn’t any sense of apprehension in her voice. More so, it seemed like a exclamation of excitement over the idea of wrestling against The Platinum Standard.

“Y’know, it ain’t no secret that I am an overconfident little goblin. I go outta my way to bite more than I can chew. I live for that kinda thrill, and any time that I can throw myself into a situation that I may not walk out of the same way that I walked in, I jump right in. So… when I looked at the card for next week, and I saw that I was goin’ up against you Emmanuelle… ya best believe Sha that my mouth is waterin’ just at the thought of standin’ across the ring from you.”

Roxie says with a wide, ravenous alligator-like grin on her face.

“Ya’ve been the talk of a big chunk of the roster here in PCW ever since ya first stepped through them doors, and who can blame them. I mean, shit Sha, I may cosplay as Cammy from time to time, but y’all are a real World Warrior, Emmanuelle. Ya’ve competed anywhere, and everywhere that would take you… hell yer the kinda woman who’d show up somewhere even when they specifically tell ya not to. No matter where y’all end up, ya outclass and ya outperform everyone there… Emmanuelle, Emmy iff’n I can be so friendly; yer the kinda wrestler who is so good that even if ya ain’t the one who wins the match, yer the only one that everyone’s talkin’ about. You don’t take any shit, except spotlights and you make people watchin’ you wonder just what you’re capable of between those ropes…”

Roxie puts her hand up to her chin in a coy fashion.

“Now, I wonder… where have I heard all of that before… where could I possibly have seen somebody like that before? Oh yeah~! I see it every time that I look at my reflection every mornin’”

Roxie says with a cocky, shit-eating grin on her face before pushing herself back up to a standing position.

“Emmy, I know for a fact that ya’ve wrestled some of the best wrestlers in the whole goddamned world, from here in PCW to the OWA and farther. Like hell, I remember Coach Baker hyping you up any time you were mentioned back when I was workin’ under him in his camp, so I’d be lyin’ if I said I ain’t lookin’ forward to this match… but Sha… you ain’t ever wrestled anyone like me.”

She declares while pointing towards herself. She lets out a small chuckle, and after a pause she would continue.

“Now… don’t you get it twisted, I ain’t gonna just stand here and brag about how good I am and then claim that I am better than you Emmy. Like I said, y’all have a damn litany of accolades and championships under you’re belt… Nah, I may like to run my yap, but that ain’t what I am lookin’ to do come next week. Nah, because after that bell rings, Emmy… and I stand across from The Platinum Standard… I promise ya that I’m gonna show you ‘n everybody else that I am.”

Roxie tells us with a look of sheer confidence and pure determination in her voice as this scene comes to an end and we fade out to black.

Back to top Go down

Ain't nothing i can say that will change the fact that this match is gonna fuck.
Page 1 of 1