Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» The One True Wake Up Call. #003
Tag Match  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:14 am by Alejandro Rivera

» [SH:001] Humble Beginnings
Tag Match  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:57 pm by S.Howlett

» A Cut Above The Rest
Tag Match  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:48 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Cure For the Plague
Tag Match  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:07 pm by Allison

» What do you feel, Fallon?
Tag Match  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 10:39 pm by Ceridwen

» "Cliches." Triumph
Tag Match  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:47 pm by James Christ

» - GOLD RUSH -
Tag Match  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:01 pm by Christopher Sabertooth

» Revival Screening
Tag Match  I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 11:38 am by Fallon Stone

» THE LAST OUTLAW.
Tag Match  I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:48 am by Matt Miles

Affiliates

Tag Match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TJAlexander

Tag Match  Empty
PostSubject: Tag Match    Tag Match  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:01 pm

(The scene opens up with TJ Alexander standing in front of a PCW backdrop, TJ who is wearing an all gray tracksuit with a gold chain around his neck.)

“Vendetta has been and gone and the pay-per-view is in the record book it is cemented in PCW history, new champions have been crowned, right now I should be the new Valor champion, after the chamber of valor match, all six of us put a performance of a lifetime in and only sawyer came out on top and is the new valor champion, first ever, he will be remembered. But his work has only got started, everyone knows when you’re champion, the target is on you, I’m gunning for you Sawyer, I’m gunning for James Christ the new Prodigy champion, and I’m gunning for Nayati who is the new world heavyweight champion, Vendetta was the night many championships almost every championship changed hands, but I have my eyes set on gold after Vendetta.”

(TJ pauses)

“But what is management doing? Have they forgotten that I bested and beat Nobi several weeks ago and tarnished our tag team to shreds, after losing the tag team titles? Is someone in management feeling nostalgic? Or is someone in management just trying to annoy me? Either way this week on Triumph I am back teaming with Nobi and being billed as the skyward knights again.”

(TJ rolls his eyes in disgust)

“I guess management finds it funny putting me together with Nobi once again, but I don’t find it funny, I don’t find it funny one bit, and to be honest with you, I couldn’t care less about this tag team match or teaming with Nobi again, but I’m a professional, I am going to grit my damn teeth and team with Nobi or I’ll do it my god damn self, because I doubt Nobi will want to team with me again either after I kicked his teeth down his throat, and beat him one-two-three. But here we are and we have to show up.”

(TJ frowns)

“Nobi congratulations are in order though, at Vendetta you picked up a massive win against Brandon Hendrix, a man you have had wars against in OWA, Brendon Hendrix propped you up before and said you was a fighter, that I was lucky to beat you, but it wasn’t luck, I’m just on another level than you, and Brandon Hendrix. That win at Vendetta was massive for you but it still doesn’t change the fact that you was the weak link in our tag team, that I was propping you up, that I was watching your back, and that is not going to happen again, no more am I going to be propping you up in this team this time, and like I said, I know you’re gonna be looking for payback, so I’ll be watching you too, eyes in the back of my head will be watching Nobi too.”

(TJ pauses)

“If I was concerned about our opponents then this match would be concerning, but I’m truly not, our opponents are almost as pathetic as you are Nobi, if not lesser than. Our opponents are El Landerson and Japanese Jesus.”

(TJ laughs)

“If I didn’t know El Landerson so well, then again I would be concerned, but I do know you don’t I El Landerson, PCW isn’t the only company were in together and each and every time I’ve wrestled you, I’ve beaten you, every time, I cannot recall a time that you have beaten me, but I guess it’s all about the food chain isn’t it, because El Landerson, I’m stronger, faster, taller than you and that’s the way of life, you may have been able to steal a living in being a luchador, but you’re not stealing anything from me, except for my time, because you’re not stealing a win, that’s for damn sure. El Landerson I know you, maybe too well, while you parade around in that mask, hyping up the way of the Lucha, your also killing it, you’re an embarrassment to the style of the Lucha-Libre, and in this match, I’m gonna finally take that mask and have it as a trophy, put it on my mantle and show the world that you’re out of your league and cannot hold a candle to me.”

(TJ smiles)

“Japanese Jesus you are a man that is full of delusions, you’re a man that I have not yet figured out and that I don’t want to figure out, because all I see is a man that should be locked up in a padded room with a straight jacket on, for a man who thinks his Jesus has truly lost his marbles, and from what I’ve seen, you truly have, but double J, I’m gonna do you a favour, I’m gonna knock those marbles right back in their place and cure you.”

(TJ smiles)

“Do something that doctors and therapists have put in hard long hours trying to rehabilitate you and make you whole again, your gonna think like a normal man and can drop this charade that you’re actually a wrestler, because double J, even with all the eggs in the same basket, you’re not a wrestler. No one is gonna bend to you will, especially not me, and the Holy Spirit is not giving you ultimate power. The Holy Spirit only helps the true and just, that is me, god almighty himself only sees me winning this match, even with the handicap that is against me, I’m walking out with the win.”

(TJ smiles)

“This match might as well be a handicap match with Nobi, El Landerson and Japanese Jesus against me, because that’s what it feels like, but while others would feel already defeated, I know I can beat you all, but I’m in this situation, this situation I am gonna overcome and walk off with my chin high, with my opponents will have their chins cleaned off, faces planted on the mat and out cold.”

(TJ pauses)

“So boys whatever this match ends up being, don’t get your hopes up, I’m walking out with the win either way.”

(Scene ends)
Back to top Go down

Tag Match
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PCW Promos :: PCW Promos :: Season 1 Promos-
Jump to: