Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Fallon Stone
August 6th, 2023 - Change Is Coming I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:17 am by Fallon Stone

» Alex Carter.
August 6th, 2023 - Change Is Coming I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2024 7:48 pm by AC

» HYDE, The Clown
August 6th, 2023 - Change Is Coming I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2024 6:15 pm by HYDE

» Karly Ward
August 6th, 2023 - Change Is Coming I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2024 2:49 am by Karly Ward

» Standing Room Only
August 6th, 2023 - Change Is Coming I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2024 11:07 pm by Sebastian Monroe

» All Those Familiar Faces (Vs Arata #2)
August 6th, 2023 - Change Is Coming I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 11:57 pm by Emmanuelle

» Hollywood Noir
August 6th, 2023 - Change Is Coming I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 11:55 pm by Allison

» Hard Way or No Way
August 6th, 2023 - Change Is Coming I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 11:54 pm by Maximus Steele

» I am GOD | Standing Room Only 2
August 6th, 2023 - Change Is Coming I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 11:53 pm by CYRUS

Affiliates

August 6th, 2023 - Change Is Coming

Go down 
AuthorMessage

August 6th, 2023 - Change Is Coming Empty
PostSubject: August 6th, 2023 - Change Is Coming   August 6th, 2023 - Change Is Coming I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2023 7:52 pm

(A shot opens to show Bryan Charles looking out his hotel room window in Stamford, Connecticut, watching the gray clouds outside flashing ever so often)

Some of you may know me from time down south traveling across various promotions trying to make a name for myself…but I decided to come up north for a change. After some talks with the PCW higher ups, I managed to score a contract with one of the hottest promotions today and it only got hotter once I arrived on the scene.

(A hooded Bryan turns around to face the camera and adjusts his shades a bit)

Now you all may be wondering why I decided to get on to the scene and I know you’re wondering too Nayati, but I should first preface that I did not help PC because we’re friends. I do respect the brother’s ideals and values but he’s still not someone I would hangout with. I only helped him because some of the guys in this company need a wake-up call, one of those guys being you Nayati. You see, you live in this dark brooding world of pain and torment, but you need to remember what business you are in my man. The business is changing, the world is changing, and your world is going to change too.

(Bryan pulls down his hood and opens up his window to let in the sounds of thunder and lightning)

What I am bringing to this business and to this company…it is nothing like anything you have ever seen before. Meet me in that ring any time and that dark brooding world is going to light up in a flash. I am the cause of all of these changes because my fire, my drive…my energy (Bryan chuckles), those are things that no one has ever seen before.

(Bryan walks off camera while thunder is still cracking outside)
Back to top Go down

August 6th, 2023 - Change Is Coming
Page 1 of 1