Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming
August 26th, 2023 - Ready For War I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:05 pm by HIM

» Blind Faith
August 26th, 2023 - Ready For War I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Mercadier de Leon

» Chrome
August 26th, 2023 - Ready For War I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:19 am by Sawyer

» Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember.
August 26th, 2023 - Ready For War I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:36 pm by Tomi

» Not So Blind - 23/09/24
August 26th, 2023 - Ready For War I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:09 pm by Matt Miles

» Tilly Hellstrom ⚡
August 26th, 2023 - Ready For War I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 5:02 pm by Tilly Hellstrom

» Remington Ivory Prescott
August 26th, 2023 - Ready For War I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 11:30 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

» Stefan McCain
August 26th, 2023 - Ready For War I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 6:58 pm by Stefan McCain

» Fallon Stone
August 26th, 2023 - Ready For War I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2024 1:17 am by Fallon Stone

Affiliates

August 26th, 2023 - Ready For War

Go down 
AuthorMessage

August 26th, 2023 - Ready For War Empty
PostSubject: August 26th, 2023 - Ready For War   August 26th, 2023 - Ready For War I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2023 10:50 pm

(A camera shot opens late at night with Bryan Charles standing on top of a tall building watching over the city of Orlando, specifically the Addition Financial Building)

THUNDER! LIGHTNING! That is the power that will be brought down upon that very building tomorrow night. For a couple of weeks now I have gone down to the ring and put as much energy into my matches as I possibly could. However, I still managed to have a lot left in the tank and that tank is only getting bigger and bigger. Tomorrow night at Blind Faith I will empty out that fuel tank, pour out the gas cans, and set the engines ablaze once I get hands on those two assholes that dare to drain my life force. They haven’t seen anything yet until tomorrow night when that bell rings I change the settings from 1 to 11. It is over for you boys.

As for my tag partner, Percy Carter…haha, my brother. I heard that you were disappointed that I was nowhere to be found earlier at your little crowd meet today but listen to what I have to say to the people. I have said this from the beginning, I respect what you do, I respect what you have to say, I even respect you as a competitor, but I do not respect you as a man. I all know is that you and me are the best shot this company has in putting an end to the little reign of terror that the bumbling behemoth Nathan Bogard and tiny little bastard Niles Jenkins have been trying to start as of late. As long as we stand together tomorrow night and don’t get in each other’s way, I’ll consider attending one of your little meets next time.

Now as for you, the fans of PCW wrestling, are you ready to witness a war take place tomorrow night at Blind Faith. A night all about putting your trust and your faith in someone else long enough to reach to same shared goal. Niles and Nathan have the blindness down on lock if they truly believe that they see themselves walking away victorious. I’m bringing the barrage of pain and power but Percy, I need you to bring the faith in me and fight in yourself. You don’t have to be an underdog, you don’t have to be one against the machine, you can be the machine that runs down those sons of bitches and bring justice yourself.

Orlando is going to get turned upside down but your boy is looking straight to sky. WOOOO!!
Back to top Go down

August 26th, 2023 - Ready For War
Page 1 of 1