Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "The Physical Embodiment of PCW." Triumph
Anxiously Waiting The Underworld, Ready to Earn My Spotlight I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:43 pm by James Christ

» Megumi Mizuno
Anxiously Waiting The Underworld, Ready to Earn My Spotlight I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 7:47 pm by castermerlin

» Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming
Anxiously Waiting The Underworld, Ready to Earn My Spotlight I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 12:05 pm by HIM

» Blind Faith
Anxiously Waiting The Underworld, Ready to Earn My Spotlight I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 11:45 am by Mercadier de Leon

» Chrome
Anxiously Waiting The Underworld, Ready to Earn My Spotlight I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 8:19 am by Sawyer

» Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember.
Anxiously Waiting The Underworld, Ready to Earn My Spotlight I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 9:36 pm by Bad Boy

» Not So Blind - 23/09/24
Anxiously Waiting The Underworld, Ready to Earn My Spotlight I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 7:09 pm by Matt Miles

» Tilly Hellstrom ⚡
Anxiously Waiting The Underworld, Ready to Earn My Spotlight I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 5:02 pm by Tilly Hellstrom

» Remington Ivory Prescott
Anxiously Waiting The Underworld, Ready to Earn My Spotlight I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 11:30 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

Affiliates

Anxiously Waiting The Underworld, Ready to Earn My Spotlight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sayla

Anxiously Waiting The Underworld, Ready to Earn My Spotlight Empty
PostSubject: Anxiously Waiting The Underworld, Ready to Earn My Spotlight   Anxiously Waiting The Underworld, Ready to Earn My Spotlight I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 11:55 pm

We fade in from black and it looks like we’re somewhere deep in the bayous of Louisiana, more specifically the childhood home of Roxie Gearheart. The property was massive, but mostly swamp. The house was old, and alit with Christmas decorations. In the background of the scene we can see some of Roxie’s family roughhousing with one another, and some children climbing and hanging off the massive tree-like arms of Roxie’s fiancé, Leo Rosenthal. However, Roxie was sitting on the railing of her front porch, smoking a cigarette and staring into the distance.

She didn’t smoke often, mostly whenever she was stressed out, with family, or whenever that craving was hitting her really hard... but as she finished taking her drag, she flicked it into a bucket next to her and sighed.

“All I’ve ever asked for was an opportunity. A chance to prove to the world that I ain’t a flash in the pan, someone who came into the world, had a big first impression, and then completely floundered and fell off into obscurity. I ain’t want to be someone who is more remembered as that one girl who concussed herself from the top of the world into retirement... and every time that I’ve tried to do that, something would happen. Either the promotion folded or I’d do something stupid to get myself hurt again...”

She says softly, as she reminisced.

“But in such a short time, Prestige Championship Wrestling has given me so much more than any of those other times. Shit, the fact they hired my scrawny ass, despite the label of liability is enough, but... to go out of their way to keep giving me chance after chance... I couldn’t be more grateful, you know? Sure, my run with Destiny turned out to pan out... just as well as I assumed it would, but it was still an experience that I honestly needed. It gave me the drive to continue pushing to prove that I was the better of the two of us, and that’s what ended up happening. Destiny brought a competitive streak out of me that I thought I was losin’ and the thing is... I can’t help but want more.

She looks at the pack of menthols next to her and contemplates grabbing another one, before looking over at Leo. With a smile she shakes her head.

“Normally I try not to smoke... my boyf— fiancé is allergic, doesn’t even know that I have these in my bag at all times, but I’ve been on edge since I was told that I would finally be getting my one on one chance at the Prodigy Championship, the title I’ve said that I was gunnin’ for since day one. I needed to try and calm down... so I can focus... on you Ceridwen.”

She looks out at the swampy moonlit landscape she grew up around and starts kicking her legs.

“I’m not gonna sit here and underestimate you, because it’s far beyond that point. I mean, y’all have been here for what... barely a goddamned month, and you’ve done nothing but come in and kick the ass of everyone you’ve stepped in the ring with, includin’ me. You earned that championship match against Mercadier in that ladder match, and then y’all done went and took the damn belt from him. Now, I ain’t gonna lie, I was hopin that I’d be the one to shove my size seven boot up that stuck-up Frenchman’s ass, but hey... who am I to complain knowing that instead, I get to take on that edgy Welsh girl who has the whole roster’s attention, right?”

Asks Roxie with a shrug, before she pulls herself up and starts finding her balance on the railing.

“But here’s the thing Ceridwen, I don’t take too kindly to others takin’ any attention away from me. Ask Fallon, Josie and now Destiny, and they’ll all tell you the same thing, Roxie Gearheart ain’t gonna be ignored or overlooked. Roxie Gearheart ain’t gonna be outshined, and Roxie Gearheart won’t let anyone take any spotlight away from her... not without a fight first... and sha... the fans, they done sealed your fate when they booked you and me in this Underworld Deathmatch.”

Roxie says as she starts walking said porch railing, doing a forward handstand and then a backwards one as she reaches the end of the porch. As she twirls on one feet to walk the distance again, she would continue.

“See, there’s a thing about me that while I ain’t gonna just up and brag about, it’s not too hard to find out. See, I may look all cute and innocent, especially when I dress up in cosplay, but underneath all of this, there’s a lotta scarrin’. I don’t know wehre you come from, but Roxie Gearheart? She ain’t no stranger to the deathmatch scene. I have the barbedwire scars, the C-4 burns, the multiple snake bites along my arm, shit... there’s a gash on my back that I got from getting gusset board ripped down it. I may be the best thing going in the air... but I’m just as at home in a deathmatch as I am right here in the swamp!”

She says before dropping down off the railing. She leans forward against it and grins.

“Ceridwen, there’s a reason why I’m called The Liability, and it actually doesn’t come from me soaring across the ring from rope to rope, nah... it’s because my brain’s a littlel bit fucked up. See, I ain’t afraid of getting hurt, falling, burning, bleedin’ none of that shit. It just doesn’t affect me... nah that shit is like ecstasy for me and most promoters know that... They all know what I’m capable of doing to another man, or woman when given the chance to go just a little beyond the pale. And if that’s what I gotta do, then sha... that’s what I’m gonna do.”

Roxie says with a smrik.

“Go ahead and wax poetic on Twitter, Ceridwen... but come Sunday, all that big talk ain’t gonna mean nothing when I come at you with every single fiber of my being, rippin’ and tearin’ at ya, just so that I can earn my spotlight... and become the new Prodigy Champion.”
Back to top Go down

Anxiously Waiting The Underworld, Ready to Earn My Spotlight
Page 1 of 1