Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "The Physical Embodiment of PCW." Triumph
Ready Let's go  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:43 pm by James Christ

» Megumi Mizuno
Ready Let's go  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 7:47 pm by castermerlin

» Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming
Ready Let's go  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 12:05 pm by HIM

» Blind Faith
Ready Let's go  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 11:45 am by Mercadier de Leon

» Chrome
Ready Let's go  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 8:19 am by Sawyer

» Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember.
Ready Let's go  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 9:36 pm by Bad Boy

» Not So Blind - 23/09/24
Ready Let's go  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 7:09 pm by Matt Miles

» Tilly Hellstrom ⚡
Ready Let's go  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 5:02 pm by Tilly Hellstrom

» Remington Ivory Prescott
Ready Let's go  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 11:30 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

Affiliates

Ready Let's go

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TJAlexander

Ready Let's go  Empty
PostSubject: Ready Let's go    Ready Let's go  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2023 5:21 am

(The scene opens up and we see TJ Alexander in front of a PCW backdrop, TJ who is wearing blue jeans, and a black T-Shirt, with a gold chain around his neck.)

“Blind Faith is in the history books and what a show it was, from top to bottom, the show was stacked and delivered, except it didn’t have me on it. It didn’t feature the game changer on it and Blind Faith felt it hard, it felt not having me on it he show and had to deal with it, but now it’s over it’s time to move forward and carry on with what’s to come next.”

(TJ scoffs)

“My next opponent is someone who is like me, someone who is only a few years in the business, but it hasn’t gone the way he would like, yet I have worked hard to gain the experience, gain the reputation, and gain championships that I have won across multiple promotions, but now myself and Niles Jenkins meet for the first time.”

(TJ smiles)

“And Niles you and I have a lot of things in common, we’re both young and were’ both hungry, were’ both in similar styles in the ring, we both have big mouths in order for others to hear us wanting more, and yet we were both missed out, we were both left on the side, and now we meet in the middle of the ring, both of us have something to prove and it all comes down to this, but Niles buddy, you’ll have to wait on your time.”

(TJ smiles)

“You’ll have to wait on your time because after Blind Faith happened and I wasn’t involved this match is now my time, my time to prove to the powers that the powers that be missed on opportunity to have me be on the blind faith pay-per-view, that I should have been in that Prodigy Ladder-Match and I should have won, and now I am going to take it out on you, Niles Jenkins, we may have similar time in this business, but there’s a reason why I have developed more, inside the ring I am untouchable, inside the ring I am on another level and inside the ring, I am a game changer. Niles Jenkins the difference between you and I is I have passion, drive, and determination to get what I deserve. From what I’ve seen of you, all you do is mouth off, all you do is talk big and there are no real fruitions of your game, but me I am different.”

(TJ pauses)

“I am different because whenever I lace my boots, I am driven to get the win, I am determined to get the respect and pay my dues, and I have the passion to withstand all the struggles ahead of me that this business has. But Niles Jenkins I can see you can be a big star but you lack of any real desire, and I’m gonna show it.”

(TJ pauses)

“I’m gonna show how lack of any real heart you have and you will find out who is better in the ring, and that’s me. And if the Powers That Be of PCW had to choose to put the company on someone’s back, that person should be me and not you. So Niles Jenkins be ready pal, because I will be.”

(Scene ends)

Matt Miles likes this post

Back to top Go down

Ready Let's go
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PCW Promos :: PCW Promos :: Season 1 Promos-
Jump to: