Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "Big" Brit Wheeler
She ready to make her debut on PCW I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:00 am by Big Dawg Brit

» El Master Vato
She ready to make her debut on PCW I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2024 10:02 pm by Mercadier de Leon

» Take Nothing on Blind Faith
She ready to make her debut on PCW I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:50 pm by Emmanuelle

» Blind Faith?
She ready to make her debut on PCW I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:35 pm by Ceridwen

» The Game Over
She ready to make her debut on PCW I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:54 pm by ExtremeFreebirds

» "Blinded in Former Faith." Triumph: Homecoming.
She ready to make her debut on PCW I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:45 pm by Alex Carter.

» Eliza Dushku.
She ready to make her debut on PCW I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 7:55 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

» Megumi's Declaration
She ready to make her debut on PCW I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 6:45 pm by castermerlin

» Difficult Choices. - Blind Faith Tournament #1
She ready to make her debut on PCW I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:10 am by Arata Asakura

Affiliates

She ready to make her debut on PCW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaliyah Landerson

Aaliyah Landerson

She ready to make her debut on PCW Empty
PostSubject: She ready to make her debut on PCW   She ready to make her debut on PCW I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2023 10:58 pm

When Vengo Por Ti hit's Aaliyah landerson appears on stage in comes out and wears a tight jeans and heel shoes in walks straight down the aisle in slapping kids high five and see's a little kid girl wearing Aaliyah's lucha mask and hugs her fan in walks on the steel steps in gets inside of the triumph ring and the ring announcer hands Aaliyah a microphone while her music fades out

PCW Chants Aaliyah, Aaliyah Aaliyah Aaliyah Aaliyah!

Princesss of The Six one nine|Aaliyah landerson: Qué pasa Phoenix, Arizona

(PCW Universe cheers for Phoenix Arizona in Aaliyah)

Princess of Six One nine|Aaliyah landerson: when I saw my name mentioned on the Triumph and I will be at Paradise lost in a Go for Broke match and it will be a briefcase above the ring and whoever retrieves it will be declared the winner and will get an PCW future title shot at any Championship of there choosing after Paradise lost.

PCW Universe you deserve it, you deserve it you deserve it you deserve it!

Princess of Six one nine|Aaliyah landerson: i really appreciated the offer but I'm doing it for me and I'm also doing it for my father and my family who will be watching me make my first debut match at Paradise lost on PCW.

Princess of the Six one nine|Aaliyah landerson: cause when I make my first appearance on Triumph tomorrow then hopefully we can get ourselves our own PCW Women's World Championship at Paradise lost because me and myself and I will be at Triumph Sunday night and once I appear at the event show I will give you all an answer of what should I do with my life and since my beloved father is managing Japanese Jesus then maybe I outta have a manager like someone who is related to me in that person is my beloved mother Angie landerson she's my next manager for my matches in if someone talks trash about her then they PCW Women's division will have to go through me once I appear on Triumph Sunday on PCW.

Princess of The Six one nine|Aaliyah landerson: it's really fun being out here with you all and I will see you all tomorrow night right here in the middle ring to address you about my first match at Paradise lost at triumph on PCW.

Princess of the six one nine|Aaliyah landerson: and if anyone woman in the back try anything to embarrassed me in front of these people then you all will get with the most dangerous letter and it one of you at Paradise lost with the Six one

PCW Universe: Nine!

Vengo Por Ti hit's again

after Aaliyah lays the mic down and exits out of the ring and head back up the stage and head back to her locker room until we head to the next scene of triumph
Back to top Go down

She ready to make her debut on PCW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PCW Promos :: PCW Promos :: Season 1 Promos-
Jump to: