Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» The One True Wake Up Call. #003
Japanese Jesus vs Two Broads I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:14 am by Alejandro Rivera

» [SH:001] Humble Beginnings
Japanese Jesus vs Two Broads I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:57 pm by S.Howlett

» A Cut Above The Rest
Japanese Jesus vs Two Broads I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:48 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Cure For the Plague
Japanese Jesus vs Two Broads I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:07 pm by Allison

» What do you feel, Fallon?
Japanese Jesus vs Two Broads I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:39 pm by Ceridwen

» "Cliches." Triumph
Japanese Jesus vs Two Broads I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:47 pm by James Christ

» - GOLD RUSH -
Japanese Jesus vs Two Broads I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:01 pm by Christopher Sabertooth

» Revival Screening
Japanese Jesus vs Two Broads I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 11:38 am by Fallon Stone

» THE LAST OUTLAW.
Japanese Jesus vs Two Broads I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:48 am by Matt Miles

Affiliates

Japanese Jesus vs Two Broads

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vonwanker

vonwanker

Japanese Jesus vs Two Broads Empty
PostSubject: Japanese Jesus vs Two Broads   Japanese Jesus vs Two Broads I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 11:58 pm

Japanese Jesus vs Two Broads 02-12

Augustine wrote: "What is the difference whether it is in a wife or a mother, it is still Eve the temptress that we must beware of in any woman......I fail to see what use woman can be to man, if one excludes the function of bearing children."

As the Second Coming of Christ, I know a thing or two about women. Ultra-Luxe, Fallon Stone and Josie Grey, two horrid wrenches, two decrepit witches, two ugly old birds competing in a man's sport trying to do a man's job but all they do is talk… talk… talk… They talk and talk and talk but nothing actually comes out of their mouth other than spit and empty air, empty words to be exact, and their vanity, good God above, Father forgive me for taking your name, but these damned harlots just really think that they can do what I do. I'm a titan of a wrestler, you understand? A powerhouse. An athletic specimen. After all, I'm the Son of God. I was chosen for this. I wasn't sculpted in my father's image, I was sculpted to surpass him. I was created for greatness and that is what I shall I achieve, but one day I will go beyond greatness itself, I will reach the level of God himself, I will stand on the shoulders of my Father and rule above the world of wrestling from the Heavens, that is my right, my preordinance, my manifest destiny… and manifest it I will.

1 Corinthians 11:7-9:"For a man is the image and glory of God; but woman is the glory of man. For man did not come from woman, but woman from man; neither was man created for woman but woman for man. For this reason, and because of the angels, the woman ought to have a sign of authority on her head."

A sign of authority, and while there is no greater authority in the Heavens than my Father, there is no greater authority in this world than his Son. You two must learn your place. Fallon Stone has a short but uneventful career of irrelevancy perhaps trying to ride the coattails of the more successful and accomplished Josie Grey but even Josie herself cannot catch the coattails of the Son of God as he ascends to his rightful throne like a shooting star. Too fast, too strong, to be caught by a weakling like Josie Grey. Your kind was created to serve. You think the Son of God wants to lay a hand on a woman? You think I will have any pleasure in beating you? Absolutely not. I'm one hell of a fighter and competitor, a .0001% athlete, but there's a reason I'm training under El Landerson. I respect this sport and I realize how difficult it is to actually succeed here. I'm not some vain woman built like a frail child trying to stand where I should not stand. Now I'm not so antiquated as to say that you belong in the kitchen, Josie, I mean even though you speak French, you're probably better off working at a Paris Baguette, but I was going to say - hell! Go work at the office! Be a ring announcer! Sit at the commentary booth! There's a lot of places women belong and can belong, but the one place neither Josie Grey nor Fallon Stone belong come Saturday night is the ring, in front of the Son of God.

1 Corinthians 14:34-35: "...women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says, "If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.""

Why would Josie Grey or Fallon Stone think they have the audacity to besmirch the good name of the Son of God? I'm Japanese Fucking Jesus. They will show me respect or I will show them how to show me respect, whether they want to or not, the Divine Hand of God will force them to kneel before his Son and show their respects. Now I know that when it comes to my as a wrestler, to my career here in PCW as I attempt to use this small and sorry company as a launching pad to reach the heights of places like Elite Answers Wrestling where I can really get myself in front of the kind of audience I deserve and spread my message to take over the world - figuratively, of course - as the Second Coming of the Messiah, I'm self-aware. I know that as a wrestler, I have a lot to learn. Now I know that El Landerson is a joke, I'm not stupid. I play along in front of him, and he's never going to watch any of my video packages so I don't need to worry about him seeing this, but he's an idiot. He's not a legend at all, he barely belongs in the ring at all. I'm attached to him to guarantee myself TV time next to the bumbling idiot. I've played the role of his helpful sidekick for far too long and it's time to get things in motion, because any longer with him and I'll be hanging from the proverbial cross with figurative nails in my hands - a metaphor, of course- instead of sitting on my throne. So my point is, Josie, Fallon, If there was anything you two were good for as competitors, you wouldn't be curtain jerking against El Landerson and O-Kato, now would you?

Thomas Aquinas said: "As regards the individual nature, woman is defective and misbegotten, for the active force in the male seed tends to the production of a perfect likeness in the masculine sex; while the production of woman comes from a defect in the active force or from some material indisposition, or even from some external influence."

Defective, misbegotten, frail, fragile… Easy to destroy, and destroy I shall. The Ascension of my first coming didn't happen overnight, but my second coming will happen faster as I reach my throne… and trust me, I will be coming VERY hard.
Back to top Go down

Japanese Jesus vs Two Broads
Page 1 of 1