Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» The One True Wake Up Call. #003
Japanese Jesus vs A French Broad I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:14 am by Alejandro Rivera

» [SH:001] Humble Beginnings
Japanese Jesus vs A French Broad I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:57 pm by S.Howlett

» A Cut Above The Rest
Japanese Jesus vs A French Broad I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:48 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Cure For the Plague
Japanese Jesus vs A French Broad I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:07 pm by Allison

» What do you feel, Fallon?
Japanese Jesus vs A French Broad I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 10:39 pm by Ceridwen

» "Cliches." Triumph
Japanese Jesus vs A French Broad I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:47 pm by James Christ

» - GOLD RUSH -
Japanese Jesus vs A French Broad I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:01 pm by Christopher Sabertooth

» Revival Screening
Japanese Jesus vs A French Broad I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 11:38 am by Fallon Stone

» THE LAST OUTLAW.
Japanese Jesus vs A French Broad I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:48 am by Matt Miles

Affiliates

Japanese Jesus vs A French Broad

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vonwanker

vonwanker

Japanese Jesus vs A French Broad Empty
PostSubject: Japanese Jesus vs A French Broad   Japanese Jesus vs A French Broad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:41 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, let me welcome you to a moment of truth, a moment of revelation. I am Hayato Kirisuto, the one true Japanese Jesus. You see, the world is finally realizing who stands before you—a man born with divine purpose, a chosen one who has already proven himself in the ring! Josie Grey, you and your tag team harlot, Fallon Stone, faced El Landerson and me before, and you tasted defeat at our hands. Now, you want to step into the ring alone against the one you call the "Son of God"? Josie, you must be out of your mind. It's not just a moniker, it's a promise, it's a fact of life, I have divine purpose and divine power, and with that comes divine wealth, divine luxury, divine success! Nothing that a French street rat like yourself could ever had thought of. I am the right hand man of the God above, and the King of the World below. But let me remind you, Josie, what happened last time wasn't a fluke. No, it was destiny unfolding before your very eyes. You may think you're skilled, strong, and ready to face me one-on-one, but the truth is, you stand no chance against me, the one who has God on his side. You see, this is more than just a match for you. This is your chance to witness the true power of divinity, the force that no one can overcome. I promise you, Josie, I will walk out of that ring victorious, just as I did before. You won't be stepping into the ring with an ordinary opponent — you'll be facing the resurrection of the Son of God himself. Prepare yourself, Josie Grey, for your reckoning. For when I lay you down for the three-count, you will know that it was the hand of fate itself delivering you to your end. Let the match begin, and let the world witness the ultimate victory of Japanese Jesus!
Back to top Go down

Japanese Jesus vs A French Broad
Page 1 of 1