Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» The One True Wake Up Call. #003
Vs Roxie Gearheart vs Japanese Jesus vs Percy Carter  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:14 am by Alejandro Rivera

» [SH:001] Humble Beginnings
Vs Roxie Gearheart vs Japanese Jesus vs Percy Carter  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:57 pm by S.Howlett

» A Cut Above The Rest
Vs Roxie Gearheart vs Japanese Jesus vs Percy Carter  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:48 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Cure For the Plague
Vs Roxie Gearheart vs Japanese Jesus vs Percy Carter  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:07 pm by Allison

» What do you feel, Fallon?
Vs Roxie Gearheart vs Japanese Jesus vs Percy Carter  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 10:39 pm by Ceridwen

» "Cliches." Triumph
Vs Roxie Gearheart vs Japanese Jesus vs Percy Carter  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:47 pm by James Christ

» - GOLD RUSH -
Vs Roxie Gearheart vs Japanese Jesus vs Percy Carter  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:01 pm by Christopher Sabertooth

» Revival Screening
Vs Roxie Gearheart vs Japanese Jesus vs Percy Carter  I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 11:38 am by Fallon Stone

» THE LAST OUTLAW.
Vs Roxie Gearheart vs Japanese Jesus vs Percy Carter  I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:48 am by Matt Miles

Affiliates

Vs Roxie Gearheart vs Japanese Jesus vs Percy Carter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nobi

Nobi

Vs Roxie Gearheart vs Japanese Jesus vs Percy Carter  Empty
PostSubject: Vs Roxie Gearheart vs Japanese Jesus vs Percy Carter    Vs Roxie Gearheart vs Japanese Jesus vs Percy Carter  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 8:21 pm

Things didn't go the way I expected but now I'm focusing on bigger tasks. That's right, bigger tasks meaning I don't want to complain about the last as now I'm focusing on Percy Carter, Roxie Gearheart, and Japanese Jesus. I knew Percy Carter the most. He was in Omega Wrestling Tomorrow. Roxie Gearheart is someone that I also knew as she made a couple of impacts in a few promotions. I believe Japanese Jesus had some experiences in Japan before he went to PCW too and that's a good thing for him.

I might have gotten a couple of chances to encounter both Percy Carter and Roxie Gearheart at Paradise Lost but now this match is my real test against both of them as well as Japanese Jesus since now we're only having 4 competitors in this match.

A tough task to beat them all.

Roxie Gearheart is a 2 times World Champion. A former Victory Pro World Champion and a former HPWF World Champion. That's a good accomplishment and she has countless fans to cheer for her because of one thing and one thing only: she's that good. Based on our encounter at Paradise Lost, Roxie Gearheart is a very tough opponent to deal with. Now I really want to beat her. Of course nothing personal, I have no issue against her. I'm just thinking beating Roxie Gearheart is something that can be considered as an accomplishment. Roxie is a good person. Roxie is a damn good wrestler. Roxie is just standing in my way and despite myself was the one that got dubbed as a "legend" in Paradise Lost ... .well then, I suppose beating Roxie Gearheart is going to be a good resume for my legendary career.

Percy Carter is a good wrestler too. His personality isn't the best but he's also pretty talented in the ring. I believe someday he's going to make it big in PCW, maybe even this industry in general. He might need a bit more experience and that's what I'm willing to give to him right now. See, I don't know why he quit OWA or rather OWT so I believe he had some confidence crisis. I hope he doesn't have it right now and I hope another loss for him is going to build him tougher and stronger, not weaker.

Japanese Jesus. An interesting name for an interesting guy. That aside, I think he has a potential to make it big here in PCW just like Percy Carter does. I think I would say so. I'm sure Roxie Gearheart would say so too. I do believe you have what it takes, Japanese Jesus. You have a very questionable personality but you're a good wrestler and there's that. So no hard feeling from my part when I beat you and the others in this match.

I'm winning this match.

Matt Miles likes this post

Back to top Go down

Vs Roxie Gearheart vs Japanese Jesus vs Percy Carter
Page 1 of 1