Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» The One True Wake Up Call. #003
Back In The Saddle I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:14 am by Alejandro Rivera

» [SH:001] Humble Beginnings
Back In The Saddle I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:57 pm by S.Howlett

» A Cut Above The Rest
Back In The Saddle I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:48 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Cure For the Plague
Back In The Saddle I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:07 pm by Allison

» What do you feel, Fallon?
Back In The Saddle I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:39 pm by Ceridwen

» "Cliches." Triumph
Back In The Saddle I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:47 pm by James Christ

» - GOLD RUSH -
Back In The Saddle I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:01 pm by Christopher Sabertooth

» Revival Screening
Back In The Saddle I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 11:38 am by Fallon Stone

» THE LAST OUTLAW.
Back In The Saddle I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:48 am by Matt Miles

Affiliates

Back In The Saddle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allison

Back In The Saddle Empty
PostSubject: Back In The Saddle   Back In The Saddle I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 1:25 pm

“Fool’s Gold is here and I get ol’ Maxy just like I wanted - except not really, because this was supposed to be me and him for the Prodigy Championship, but both of us got our shit rocked by a couple of upstart rookies who are now doing battle over the title.”

“But it’s whatever, you know? Not like I already earned my shot at the Prodigy title by going undefeated in my first four matches and beating Roxie Gearheart or anything. No, they decided to throw one more hurdle at me because why the hell not? After all, this is Bianca fucking Reed we’re talking about. Why on earth would anyone give me anything I should have already earned? Why on earth wouldn’t I have to work harder to get what I deserve? Lennon Armada’s been here for a cup of coffee but sure, put her in a fuckin’ number one contender match against me.”

“And I was too nice to that little girl. I really gotta remember what that gets me. I try and show some respect, and somehow that makes people think it’s okay to just walk all over me and take advantage of me trying to be a good person.”

“So fuck it. I’m going full Reed and ain’t nobody in this company can stop me. I don’t give a fuck how big and bad Maximus Steele is. Iron rusts, big man. I find one of those little rusty spots - maybe a knee or an ankle, maybe your ribs, maybe I just straight up punt kick you in the taint - and I got just the opening I need in order to take you down.”

“You think you’re unstoppable but me? I am undeniable. I came into this company without anyone giving me the time of day, and now two of the three idiots that they featured instead of me? Are gone. You’d think that would show these sacks of old-ass mayonnaise how wrong they were to not give me the spotlight I deserved from the jump, but no. Here I still fucking am, fighting for scraps when I should be sitting at a fucking buffet all for me.”

“So the way I see it? Tonight I got an opportunity to prove that last week was an aberration. Instead of winning a number one contender match, I’m gonna beat one of the most dominant Prodigy Champions this company’s ever seen, and I am gonna prove that whether it’s Juiced Up Willy Wonka or Polly Pocket who walks out with that title? I am the one coming for it next. I’m the fucking one that’s gonna be holding that belt, and Maximus Steele can stand off to the side holding his dick in his hand and when he realizes that he’s not getting anywhere near the Prodigy Championship again, he can use his own loser tears as lube while he fantasizes about the day that maybe he goes on to bigger and better things.”

“Problem for him is that no matter how high he aims? I’m gonna be there to lap him and knock him back down the ladder. I don’t give two shits that he can yeet me into the fourth row - by the time I’m done with him? Maximus is gonna realize that he’s not up against just anyone. He’s up against Ms. Pac-Man and I am gonna eat anyone who gets in my way. Right now? That’s ol’ Maxy. When I get the title match that I deserve? I’m gonna do the fuckin’ same to Christ or Lennon. Y’all talk about being hungry but you do not know what hunger really means.”

“You don’t know what it is to feel that ache in your belly, knowing that your insides are gnawing at themselves because you ain’t had a meal in two days. I tried being nice to Lennon because I saw a lot of myself in her and I didn’t want her to have to feel like that, but fuck it. I should’ve stayed angry with the world. I let myself go soft for a second and it cost me a title shot. That ain’t happening again, not as long as I have breath in my body.”

“If Maximus wants this win he’s gonna have to bury me in the fuckin’ ground. I been knocked down but I’m not just getting back up. I am bumrushing anything and anyone that dares get between me and what I want because this is a selfish business. I do not care about anyone else inside that ring. When you’re across from me? You’re an obstacle. You’re something that I need to get rid of. You’re trash that needs to get thrown in the fuckin dumpster. When you’re my opponent, I do not care what you’ve done or how long you’ve done it. All I care about? Is getting that dub.”

“Maximus, you’re going down like a ten dollar hooker that just got offered a fifty for her time. I’m gonna step on the back of your neck and make sure you goddamn choke on this L I’m about to hand you inside the ring like that hooker would choke on a dick. I am gonna use you and throw you away like dirty tissue cause once I beat you? There ain’t nothing else you can do for me, Maxy.”

“I say I’m undeniable and so far I been showing that by knocking down every single opponent PCW has put in front of me. Now I get to show that by making an example outta you after letting my guard down for too long in a match against a little girl that reminds me too much of how I used to be when I started out. One loss isn’t enough to stop me. Nine years of getting shafted by wrestling companies hasn’t been enough to stop me.”

“So I ask you, Maximus Steele - if all the shit I been through hasn’t been enough to stop me? What makes you think you can?”
Back to top Go down

Back In The Saddle
Page 1 of 1