Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» The One True Wake Up Call. #003
back against a brick wall I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:14 am by Alejandro Rivera

» [SH:001] Humble Beginnings
back against a brick wall I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:57 pm by S.Howlett

» A Cut Above The Rest
back against a brick wall I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:48 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Cure For the Plague
back against a brick wall I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:07 pm by Allison

» What do you feel, Fallon?
back against a brick wall I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 10:39 pm by Ceridwen

» "Cliches." Triumph
back against a brick wall I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:47 pm by James Christ

» - GOLD RUSH -
back against a brick wall I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:01 pm by Christopher Sabertooth

» Revival Screening
back against a brick wall I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 11:38 am by Fallon Stone

» THE LAST OUTLAW.
back against a brick wall I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:48 am by Matt Miles

Affiliates

back against a brick wall

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sayla

back against a brick wall Empty
PostSubject: back against a brick wall   back against a brick wall I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2024 11:01 pm

We fade in from black, and we find ourselves outside. It was a nice, calm spring day, the birds were chirping, and in the distance the sounds of people enjoyign themselves could be heard. However, we seem to find ourselves looking at a brick retaining wall in the middle of a park somewhere within the city.  It was here, against the brick wall sits Roxie Gearheart. Roxie is dressed lightly, a light blue sundress with a pair of white Hi-Top Chuck Taylors. She seems to be enjoying herself, just vibing here in this small patch of nature, however, behind her calm expression there lies a a pensive tension that she seems to be trying to work through.

“I’ve been thinking…” She says before trailing off. There was a second of silence before she would continue. “Two weeks ago, I let myself get carried away… and my match against Max Steele ended up being a lot less than what either of us were hoping that match coulda been, and it’s makes me think about all the missed opportunities that I’ve come across, not just in my time here in PCW but in my wrestling career as a whole.”

“Since comin’ here to PCW, I’ve been preachin’ about how there ain’t a damn soul in this company, and while… I am… I don’t really have much to show for it, do I? I’m not sure what it is, but there’s something that I’m not doing right, and that frustrates me. It honestly feels like I’m running into…”

She smirks and points at the wall she’s against.

“But that’s alright, like I said when I was goin’ up against Ceridwen and that demon fucker, there ain’t anything that is gonna keep me down. I ain’t sure if its persistence or stupidity, but either way, I’ll keep getting back up and I’ll keep on trying, til I figure it out. Cause it’s not like I ain’t got the chops to back up my bullshit. Unlike my opponent this comin’ week I’ve got a couple world titles to my name to prove my worth…”

Roxie says as she shrugs her shoulders.

“This comin’ Sunday, I find myself the next stop on Brandon Hendrix’s Neverending Ain’t Ever Gonna Be World Championship Tour. I mean, how many promotions has Brandon walked into, claimed that this time was gonna be the time he finally becomes World Champion for the first time, only to disappoint himself again, and again, and again. Sometimes right out the gate, sometimes right at the final stretch of the chase.”

“Now Brandon, I ain’t gonna give you a hard time over the fact that you’ve got a reputation as a choke artist… cause hello pot, the name’s kettle… what I am gonna do is tell you that I’m not gonna be the girl that’s gonna propel ya there. So you might wanna get a head start at lookin’ for a new promotion to show up in. See we’re both keep ending up findin’ ourselves sittin’ here against a brick wall… but what makes us different sugar…”

Roxie puts her hands on teh ground and picks herself up.

“...is that when I find myself sittin against the wall that looks impossible to scale, I pick myself up and I don’t stop trying until I can’t get up no more… you look up the wall, shrug your shoulders and instead of climbing, you tend to turn around to find a shorter wall to scale.”

Roxie looks at the wall behind her for a second.

“Now, I like to think that I’m an optimist, and that this time you’ll finally get that run you’ve been lookin’ for, but I ain’t gonna worry about that, you keep on keepin’ on, but please when I beat you this Sunday, sha… if it leads you to another brick wall, this time here in PCW, don’t tuck your tail between your legs. Get your ass up and over that wall. I’ll see you Sunday Brandon.”

Roxie says as we fade back out to black.
Back to top Go down

back against a brick wall
Page 1 of 1