Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» The One True Wake Up Call. #003
DANCE WITH THE DEVIL. #009 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:14 am by Alejandro Rivera

» [SH:001] Humble Beginnings
DANCE WITH THE DEVIL. #009 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:57 pm by S.Howlett

» A Cut Above The Rest
DANCE WITH THE DEVIL. #009 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:48 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Cure For the Plague
DANCE WITH THE DEVIL. #009 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:07 pm by Allison

» What do you feel, Fallon?
DANCE WITH THE DEVIL. #009 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:39 pm by Ceridwen

» "Cliches." Triumph
DANCE WITH THE DEVIL. #009 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:47 pm by James Christ

» - GOLD RUSH -
DANCE WITH THE DEVIL. #009 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:01 pm by Christopher Sabertooth

» Revival Screening
DANCE WITH THE DEVIL. #009 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 11:38 am by Fallon Stone

» THE LAST OUTLAW.
DANCE WITH THE DEVIL. #009 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:48 am by Matt Miles

Affiliates

DANCE WITH THE DEVIL. #009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AZAZEL

DANCE WITH THE DEVIL. #009 Empty
PostSubject: DANCE WITH THE DEVIL. #009   DANCE WITH THE DEVIL. #009 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 5:45 pm

Destiny.

It is… a funny word, no?

Every human is said to believe they have a destiny in their lives… they have one goal they are set to achieve… and you achieved yours, Matthew.

The PCW World Heavyweight Championship.

And then… your journey leads you to us. To AZAZEL… and now you believe yourself so… hard done by… when we were only just helping to… guide you… fulfill your destiny. You see, Matthew. You paint us as if we are the villains of your story when in fact we are only attempting to help you realize your goal… your true potential… look at you now after we… helped you.

When you were champion… you were coasting along… you were getting lazy, Matthew… you were getting complacent.

But we fixed that issue for you now, did we not?

Now look at you.

You’re determined…

You are fired up…

You are ready for a fight, Matthew… our vessel nearly beat you twice… he nearly captured the World's Championship from you before. When we fought, we took you to your absolute limit… but we do not care about wins and losses… it is all about sending a message… and what better message is there for everyone to understand than the one language that is universally known.

Violence.

Carnage.

Destruction.

All things that we are proficient in… we are the ones who brought them to mankind, afterall.

We do not believe you are fully aware as to what you are going up against, Matthew. We are aware that you know we are not simply our vessel under a mask… that we are an entirely different entity from him… but are you… truly aware of what we are? Of how dangerous it may be to attach yourself to us via a chain… to where we can use that chain as a weapon… send it crashing into your body, have it whip against your skin… and leave you battered and bruised… because we are.

You may have thought you backed us into a corner, Matthew… have put us on the back foot… when you fail to realize the very simple fact that you… are exactly where we want you, Matthew.
You are not aware of the fact that everything we ever did… it was always going to come down to you and us, Matthew.

We knew this day would come from the day we took over our vessel.

You have been playing checkers, Matthew… thinking two moves ahead… but you are not even playing the same game as us. We are playing chess… and we have you two moves from mate, Matthew.

Everything we have done from the start… every match we were ever a part of in Prestige Championship Wrestling… every time we did not show up… every championship opportunity we lost… it all had a meaning… that of bringing chaos and destruction to Prestige… Championship… Wrestling.

All you need to do… is look at what we have done. We cost you, Matthew… your World Championship…

Our arrival led to the downfall of Damian Mordeau… and to his losing of the Worlds Championship… our arrival… our taking control of our vessel… everything we did lead to this moment… and you are too… blind… and ignorant to see that we knew this was the outcome from the start, Matthew…

We are all seeing.

We are all knowing.

Every… single… step of our journey in Prestige Championship Wrestling has been planned out beforehand… to give you the illusion of control… to make you believe that what you were doing was entirely caused by you… and your actions…

You think of yourself as the King in a game of chess, Matthew… you hold yourself to such a high regard… expect the best when you plan everything… but you will never… ever… truly understand the true scope of our power, Matthew…

We are the single most powerful entity in the entirety of the world.

You… you will need to fight us with every… fiber… of your being.

You are stepping inside of that ring with the very thing that brought chaos and destruction to the world… we are the ones who introduced humanity to pain… and destruction… we are the ones who brought upon the end times by gifting humanity the most beautiful creation… and the most pure art form.

The art… of violence.

Matthew… what you are expecting… and what is going to happen to you are two vastly different things.

While you may believe that adding a dog collar to the equation… it will give you the upper hand against us… that it gives you a… fighting chance to do the very thing you are after in this company.

To rid it of us…

But to rid it of us… is to doom the entire company.

We are here for a reason, Matthew… a reason far… far beyond your understanding…

Did you never think as to why we never sought after championship glory? Sure… we had a number one contenders match for the World Championship… but we knew you would arrive… we planned every… single… thing in this company… we arrived just to cause enough chaos to lead your path back to us. Why did we back out of the Chamber of Valor? We knew you would think too much about it, Matthew. We knew when you heard our vessel's former voice leave our mouth you would be shocked… and you would tunnel vision in on it… try to… be a hero… and attempt to save a lost soul.

But what you fail to understand is this, Matthew…

Kasey is a dead man.

Kasey no longer exists.

Don’t you understand yet, Matthew? Do you not understand why everyone is laughing at you for attempting to rid Prestige Championship Wrestling of us, Matthew?

It is because the game was rigged from the start.
Back to top Go down

DANCE WITH THE DEVIL. #009
Page 1 of 1