Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» The One True Wake Up Call. #003
With TJ Alexander vs Mercadier de Leon and Jupiter King  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:14 am by Alejandro Rivera

» [SH:001] Humble Beginnings
With TJ Alexander vs Mercadier de Leon and Jupiter King  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:57 pm by S.Howlett

» A Cut Above The Rest
With TJ Alexander vs Mercadier de Leon and Jupiter King  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:48 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Cure For the Plague
With TJ Alexander vs Mercadier de Leon and Jupiter King  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:07 pm by Allison

» What do you feel, Fallon?
With TJ Alexander vs Mercadier de Leon and Jupiter King  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 10:39 pm by Ceridwen

» "Cliches." Triumph
With TJ Alexander vs Mercadier de Leon and Jupiter King  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:47 pm by James Christ

» - GOLD RUSH -
With TJ Alexander vs Mercadier de Leon and Jupiter King  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:01 pm by Christopher Sabertooth

» Revival Screening
With TJ Alexander vs Mercadier de Leon and Jupiter King  I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 11:38 am by Fallon Stone

» THE LAST OUTLAW.
With TJ Alexander vs Mercadier de Leon and Jupiter King  I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:48 am by Matt Miles

Affiliates

With TJ Alexander vs Mercadier de Leon and Jupiter King

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nobi

Nobi

With TJ Alexander vs Mercadier de Leon and Jupiter King  Empty
PostSubject: With TJ Alexander vs Mercadier de Leon and Jupiter King    With TJ Alexander vs Mercadier de Leon and Jupiter King  I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 7:26 pm

Apparently one win is enough to get me and TJ Alexander a title shot. They must like the team up of TJ Alexander and myself so much, to the point of reuniting first despite our issues. Then, the moment we proved it we can work together again, we’re challenging Mercadier de Leon and Jupiter King for the PCW Tag Titles.

That's interesting.

I believe people remember my issues with Mercadier de Leon during the first to second month of the PCW’s grand opening, so I can say for sure I know how good Mercadier de Leon is. He’s definitely a dangerous and talented individual and that's why he’s one half of the PCW Tag Team Champions. I have no doubt about his abilities.

But people remember Convergence. I beat Mercadier de Leon fair and square. And I want to make sure history repeats once again by becoming two times PCW Tag Team Champions. Maybe by personally pinning Mercadier de Leon once again.

Just in case, no, I don't hold a grudge over Mercadier de Leon. Why would I? I beat him before. I just want to make a statement that I can do it again in this match by becoming two times PCW Tag Team Champions, that's all.

I’m pretty sure that's not what he wants. I’m pretty sure that's not what Jupiter King wants either. To lose their PCW Tag Team Titles. But alas, TJ Alexander and I are coming for those golds and we’re going to take them.

Since I've mentioned her name, I’m going to talk about how great Jupiter King is too. I’ve seen her in a couple of promotions and she always managed to keep making a name for herself. Maybe a legend in the making of I may add.

But recently, she seems to have lost a few steps, at least in PCW. I don't know how. I don't know why. I don't know what caused her to slip, but things seem not to be looking good for her. If she’s serious about teaming up with Mercadier de Leon and being one half of the PCW Tag Team Champs, then she must step up her games to do whatever she can to make sure TJ Alexander and I don't win the PCW Tag Team Titles.

This is going to be cliche and have been said hundreds of times by all wrestlers, but I believe everyone wants to be on the top.

So yes, I want to win the PCW Tag Team Titles. TJ Alexander wants it too.

And that's why we need to beat Mercadier de Leon and Jupiter King to win the PCW Tag Team Titles for the second time. Especially with how I beat Mercadier de Leon the last time we met, I’m personally feeling pretty confident going to this match.

What Mercadier de Leon and Jupiter King need to do to win this match is to really step up their skills. I don't know if they can do it or not but assuming they don't, then kiss a goodbye to the PCW Tag Team Titles as TJ Alexander and I are going to recapture those golds once again.

I’ll make sure we’re going to walk away as the PCW Tag Team Champions. It always feels great to be a champion.
Back to top Go down

With TJ Alexander vs Mercadier de Leon and Jupiter King
Page 1 of 1