Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» I just don't like you
With Mercadier de Leon vs Target Smiles and Percival VI  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2024 5:35 pm by Tomi

» Arata Asakura
With Mercadier de Leon vs Target Smiles and Percival VI  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2024 1:09 pm by Arata Asakura

» Damian Mordeau.
With Mercadier de Leon vs Target Smiles and Percival VI  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2024 8:33 am by Damian Mordeau.

» The Bad Bad Boy
With Mercadier de Leon vs Target Smiles and Percival VI  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2024 8:54 pm by Tomi

» An Appropriate End
With Mercadier de Leon vs Target Smiles and Percival VI  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 11:54 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» The One True Shot Caller. #004
With Mercadier de Leon vs Target Smiles and Percival VI  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 11:12 pm by Alejandro Rivera

» "O.T.F" Triumph
With Mercadier de Leon vs Target Smiles and Percival VI  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 10:02 pm by James Christ

» Reflections // Triumph: vs. Jonah Aspergwall
With Mercadier de Leon vs Target Smiles and Percival VI  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 4:58 pm by Mercadier de Leon

» Weakness
With Mercadier de Leon vs Target Smiles and Percival VI  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 3:25 pm by Sawyer

Affiliates

With Mercadier de Leon vs Target Smiles and Percival VI

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nobi

Nobi

With Mercadier de Leon vs Target Smiles and Percival VI  Empty
PostSubject: With Mercadier de Leon vs Target Smiles and Percival VI    With Mercadier de Leon vs Target Smiles and Percival VI  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 10:02 am

Apparently Mercadier de Leon and I had the chemistry to beat an established team in Yung Chedda and Cuban Pete but I think it was evident that both Leon and I had different philosophies, especially after the match was over. I'm trying to work out with Mercadier de Leon. Mercadier is brutal and I could be one too. I just have no reason to do it…for now at least.

I mean what's the point? All we have to do is winning and that's what me and Mercadier de Leon did.

Now, I'm going to say, the team of Target Smiles and Percival VI have a solid chemistry and they're on the same page. Probably would still be in their match against me and Leon, but it took them both a longer time to win their match last week. Leon and I beat an established tag team and we didn't even need 10 minutes to beat a not only established tag team, but also a former tag team champion somewhere else. That also saying something about the chemistry Leon and I had.

Me and him might not be on the same page, but I still could work my way up to win.

Especially after I'm facing someone who has beaten me before. Yes, I'm talking about Percival VI. Congrats for beating me at your first ever wrestling match 2 weeks ago. Low-blow you did to me aside but still, congratulations. I for sure want to pay some payback for what you did. No, not by a low-blow or even letting Mercadier de Leon do some brutal things to you, but with my hands.

You're destined to do big things, that I can say it for sure and that's something you want to do too. That's why you have nothing but victories. You're 2-0 in PCW after all just like Target Smiles is. That's something you want to extend. To score a hatrick.

But personally, I want to turn around my record too. 1-1 doesn't look nice at all and that's why I'm aiming for 2-1. Mercadier would want to win it as well.

But the question still remains, can I get along with Mercadier de Leon? You can only find out later.

Let me talk about Target Smiles. I always like him. I always like seeing him wrestle. He's always great everywhere you go. I don't think I have wrestled him one on one but maybe just maybe this tag team match would eventually lead us to a proper single match, but we actually are going to exchange punches to one another and that's something unavoidable. I'll just say if we don't do that, he's the one that is running from me.

But I don't think he's that kind of a person. He's going to give me and Mercadier de Leon a hard time. Him and Percival VI both. If things go right, this could turn into a good tag team match.

At the risk of sounding too egotistical, it will be even better if me and Leon beat the team of Target Smiles and Percival VI. That's what I want. That's all we want, but who wants it more?

I personally do. Mercadier de Leon has too much violence and it is something I can't ignore but I also can't ignore both of my opponents. I'll do what I can to win this match to move on to the final of this tournament.
Back to top Go down

With Mercadier de Leon vs Target Smiles and Percival VI
Page 1 of 1