Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» The One True Wake Up Call. #003
[JK] THE BURN.  I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:14 am by Alejandro Rivera

» [SH:001] Humble Beginnings
[JK] THE BURN.  I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:57 am by S.Howlett

» A Cut Above The Rest
[JK] THE BURN.  I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:48 am by Augustus Dornberg

» Cure For the Plague
[JK] THE BURN.  I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:07 am by Allison

» What do you feel, Fallon?
[JK] THE BURN.  I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Ceridwen

» "Cliches." Triumph
[JK] THE BURN.  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:47 pm by James Christ

» - GOLD RUSH -
[JK] THE BURN.  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:01 pm by Christopher Sabertooth

» Revival Screening
[JK] THE BURN.  I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 4:38 pm by Fallon Stone

» THE LAST OUTLAW.
[JK] THE BURN.  I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 3:48 pm by Matt Miles

Affiliates

[JK] THE BURN.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JK2023

[JK] THE BURN.  Empty
PostSubject: [JK] THE BURN.    [JK] THE BURN.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:08 pm

I know what you’re thinking.

I don’t deserve this, this spot isn’t for me, blah blah blah.

Jupiter King-perennial loser, opportunity after opportunity down the fucking drain-now I have a chance to prove something. I got my ass beat last week, I can’t deny that, I can’t deny any of this-and one of the men who was in the Valor Chamber with me seems to be hedging his bets and seeking an opportunity here, a place where I’ve subbed in, a place where I stand as a member of SALVATION, the closest I’ve been to gold in this fucking company-and I know what the expectation is.

I’ll eat lead. I’ll choke steel. I’ll go down hard, and I’ll go down fighting, but at the end of the day, I’ll go down.

Myself and Mercadier, we haven’t quite seen eye-to-eye lately. Rightfully so, the man was upset with me last week, because I fell off. I haven’t been on it. I’ve had more misses than hits, lately, and I think it all is summed up by the opportunity I lost when I had my hottest streak so far ended-unceremoniously-by a stomp to the fucking head and being driven into the fucking mat. Damian Mordeau threw me off, he shut me down, and he, too fell to mediocrity in the end, he, too fell off.

And now that the ghost is gone, that the champion is vanquished and has been replaced by someone less worthy, someone temporary, I find the time and space to evolve, to enter into another metamorphosis. The same Jupiter King that has struggled, that has failed to flourish, that has been on and off again and again will be so no longer, because in the eyes of Salvation, I cannot be mediocre. In the eyes of Salvation, I cannot be a failure. In the path of the opportunity I have been given and the chance that has been handed to me, the gold between my fists and the shot at glory that sits within my grasp, mere fucking inches away from me, I will by the grace of God defend this championship or I will fucking die trying.

It’s not like it’s an easy task, though.

On the other side of the ring are two men who are proven, two men who have already shown that they can hold this gold, the inaugural champions, former kings of former castles, and they’ve come to reclaim glory, to overstep a shortcoming, to reclaim a failure in a moment. I mean, Hell, Nobi is a former world champion in many of the stomping grounds we both run in, and Alexander’s clearly got a future if Nobi’s seen something in him-but I’m not about to let the legendary status of one man stall out the start of a revolution. I’m not about to let the promise of another become the stopgap that prevents this momentary transformation.

Mercadier and I did not come to fuck around, we did not come to play nice, we came to burn the mediocrity of this place, of PCW-from ourselves and others, from these championships and from every championship in this company, and that starts with effacing this history, that starts with correcting the wrongs, that starts with taking the names of those who’ve hurt this company from the fucking roots and grinding them to nothing, using their bones to compost the flowers of a new fuckin’ world.

The former champions are a great step in that direction.

And I want them to understand that, as much as I’ve tried to say that this isn’t personal in the past, that I’ve said that this is just business, that I haven’t sold out but I’ve bought into the idea of what PCW could become-this is personal. This is as violent and real and true as it fucking gets. This is the moment where you stop waiting for the right opportunity to come strike you, and you take what you’re handed, and you use it to carve out a new way in the world, a new valley for success, a new path to glory.

Chris Sabertooth believed in me, he chose me, and I’m going to repay that trust, I’m going to repay that glory, that honor, and I’m going to do so by beating seven shades of shit out of the two of you, I’m going to use it by proving that we are different, that I am better than this company has made me out to be, that I am better than I have been performing, that I am what I believe myself to be, one of the best in the fucking world!

And if the record doesn’t reflect it, if the opportunities I’ve had don’t show that, I will use Salvation and I will make it so. I will undo my wrongs and I will correct my past. I will light this shit ablaze with holy fire, and I will not stop until we’ve burnt this whole motherfucker down to build it in a new glory.

As it should have been the whole fucking time.
Back to top Go down

[JK] THE BURN.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PCW Promos :: PCW Promos :: Season 1 Promos-
Jump to: