Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» The One True Wake Up Call. #003
Make Peace With Your God I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:14 am by Alejandro Rivera

» [SH:001] Humble Beginnings
Make Peace With Your God I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:57 pm by S.Howlett

» A Cut Above The Rest
Make Peace With Your God I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:48 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Cure For the Plague
Make Peace With Your God I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:07 pm by Allison

» What do you feel, Fallon?
Make Peace With Your God I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 10:39 pm by Ceridwen

» "Cliches." Triumph
Make Peace With Your God I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:47 pm by James Christ

» - GOLD RUSH -
Make Peace With Your God I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:01 pm by Christopher Sabertooth

» Revival Screening
Make Peace With Your God I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 11:38 am by Fallon Stone

» THE LAST OUTLAW.
Make Peace With Your God I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:48 am by Matt Miles

Affiliates

Make Peace With Your God

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nayati

Nayati

Make Peace With Your God Empty
PostSubject: Make Peace With Your God   Make Peace With Your God I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 7:34 pm

Salvation. Salvation is ironic. To be saved from something, to protect from harm, to ensure the safety of something, Salvation is an ironic necessity here. Because in terms of Salvation, there’s not just one thing that needs to be saved. However, what needs to be saved is always up for discussion. Modesty, legacy, a fucking village, a town, something tangible it’s always up for salvation by people who knight themselves as crusaders for an ideal that I’m not too sure they would continue holding when threatened. Yes Salvation is ironic, because it’s heavily dependent on how easily someone is willing to save themselves, to be such foolhardy that you don’t care of your own wellbeing because the end goal is all that matters. And it this name is ironic for Sabertooth and his cronies. He acts like he’s going to be the one to bring down Nayati in the end, he thinks he’s the one that is going to lead PCW to Salvation? That’s adorable that’s cute, especially for the fact that that none of this team knows what effort that is going to take. Do you believe Jupiter King is going to put their life on this line for this mission, do you think Mercadier is going to do that same. The only one that actually believes in this mission is dear old Sabertooth himself. And that ain’t enough. One man does a crusade not make, and one man does a salvation wait for. It’s already over for them and they don’t know it, they don’t understand that the goal that is waiting for them is out of their reach. I want to give them pity, I want to give them a chance, but unrealistically, there is nothing more I can offer them than time. Time for what you ask, time to acknowledge their mistakes. Time to know that what they set out to do, what they set out to understand is not going to come to them until it’s too late on their path. Time to wonder, time to think, time to actually build conviction to the goals that they want to accomplish. I give that to them, not out of pity but as a gift because it is something they are going to need to think about. They truly do not understand the fire they play with and if they continue heading down the path they are going, then they will surely be eaten by the flame.

You see “Salvation” when Nayati speaks you listen, when Nayati talks to you, you obey, because Nayati knows what’s good for you, and don’t feeds into yourself delusions. I don’t want to see promising talent burn up because they don’t understand what they are facing, but I want them to grow, to withstand the flames they jump in. But these flames are too hot for you. Jupiter King, Mercadier, and even you Sabertooth, you are dealing with something way out of your control and you don’t realize it. You don’t realize that it all is going to come crashing in the end for you, that you’re going to regret this crusade, not out of success but because it’s going to eat you up when you fail. You all want to save PCW from mediocrity, from the prestige you believe has become lost in this company. But I am already doing just that. You look at the man who hate mediocrity, who hates what it has done to PCW, and yet you want to take from my crusade? You want to take from someone who has been doing what you’ve been doing? Then it doesn’t become about the message, it becomes about your ego. It becomes about how you and only you can benefit from this title. I get it dawg, you’re facing obscurity and because of that all you HAD was mediocrity, all you HAD was mediocre folk, all you EXPERIENCED was due to mediocrity. You ain’t done a thing since you got here and now have decided to name yourself a crusade against mediocrity with two of those that have contributed to it. Jupiter King lost in match they was supposed to win, embarrassed your platform. Mercadier scolded Jupiter like a child and then proceeded to get maimed and mauled by me when it came high time for his match. Your tag partner got embarrassed by me, the man you think is going to continue pedaling mediocrity. I know we long past, what makes you if I’m such and such, but you gotta start thinking that if the man you claim to be the bastion of mediocrity is beating your boys like nothing, then what does that make this little campaign. It ain’t the hit you think it is and I think you’re starting to realize that. 

This is some spiritual campaign for you, and I’m not knocking your religious tendencies, but you’ll have to know that your god has abandoned you. Your god left your to deal with his enforcer to deal with his chosen because he knows you can’t handle it on your own. If you continue this crusade, if you want to continue enacting your own vision on this, just know it ain’t going to end the way you think it would. I am fighting Mediocrity as well Chris, you don’t see that because you just want a shot a title you ain’t earned, and that these people gave you because of your name. You are the reason mediocrity is pedaled and you’re so up your ass you don’t realize it. I pray for the time you realize, it ain’t the way you should be doing things, but pray for that is like making your realize how in the wrong you are. I don’t think you are going to be ready for the outcome that comes with this Chris, and I don’t think you have the ability to cope with that as well. It’s going to be hilariously bad for you, and its’ going to end up in a dry well of sadness. I hope you have made peace with the god that sent you on this journey because what happens next isn’t their will, it’s their failure to protect you.
Back to top Go down

Make Peace With Your God
Page 1 of 1