Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "The Physical Embodiment of PCW." Triumph
September 9, 2023 - Next Steps I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:43 pm by James Christ

» Megumi Mizuno
September 9, 2023 - Next Steps I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 7:47 pm by castermerlin

» Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming
September 9, 2023 - Next Steps I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 12:05 pm by HIM

» Blind Faith
September 9, 2023 - Next Steps I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 11:45 am by Mercadier de Leon

» Chrome
September 9, 2023 - Next Steps I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 8:19 am by Sawyer

» Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember.
September 9, 2023 - Next Steps I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 9:36 pm by Bad Boy

» Not So Blind - 23/09/24
September 9, 2023 - Next Steps I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 7:09 pm by Matt Miles

» Tilly Hellstrom ⚡
September 9, 2023 - Next Steps I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 5:02 pm by Tilly Hellstrom

» Remington Ivory Prescott
September 9, 2023 - Next Steps I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 11:30 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

Affiliates

September 9, 2023 - Next Steps

Go down 
AuthorMessage

September 9, 2023 - Next Steps Empty
PostSubject: September 9, 2023 - Next Steps   September 9, 2023 - Next Steps I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2023 11:59 pm

What’s up PCW!? I have been feeling real good in the last couple of weeks since Blind Faith and I hope you guys are too. Why? Because me and my boy Percy got the W against those clowns Jenkins and Bogard. Percy showed me that he has what it takes to stand up and fight, not only for himself but for his people. He has earned my respect and I will gladly take a stroll down to his next gathering and show even more respect for him.

Now Percy you still may not see me as friend but that’s okay because if you are willing, then as partners we can take over and run the PCW tag team division as the titles are still left to be unclaimed. You got a match tomorrow against Japanese Jesus and I am ready to be in your corner as you were in mine last week. The two of us are ready to fly high and mighty over the PCW landscape. You guys you will see us shine and we’ll do it as kings.

However, that trip through the skies was on a little bit of a pause after my setback last week against Archie Collins. Like for my boy Percy and even those clowns Niles and Nathan, you got my respect now. Especially after putting another pause in a my win streak as of late but it is all good because the next time you and me meet, I’m running through you and adding your name to the list of guys who have fallen to my thunder.

But as for the main man himself, Sebastian, when you’re ready, you know who to call when looking for the guys to carry the tag division. We got on it lock!
Back to top Go down

September 9, 2023 - Next Steps
Page 1 of 1