Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "The Physical Embodiment of PCW." Triumph
November 7th, 2023 - Line In The Sand I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:43 pm by James Christ

» Megumi Mizuno
November 7th, 2023 - Line In The Sand I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 7:47 pm by castermerlin

» Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming
November 7th, 2023 - Line In The Sand I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 12:05 pm by HIM

» Blind Faith
November 7th, 2023 - Line In The Sand I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 11:45 am by Mercadier de Leon

» Chrome
November 7th, 2023 - Line In The Sand I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 8:19 am by Sawyer

» Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember.
November 7th, 2023 - Line In The Sand I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 9:36 pm by Bad Boy

» Not So Blind - 23/09/24
November 7th, 2023 - Line In The Sand I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 7:09 pm by Matt Miles

» Tilly Hellstrom ⚡
November 7th, 2023 - Line In The Sand I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 5:02 pm by Tilly Hellstrom

» Remington Ivory Prescott
November 7th, 2023 - Line In The Sand I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 11:30 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

Affiliates

November 7th, 2023 - Line In The Sand

Go down 
AuthorMessage

November 7th, 2023 - Line In The Sand Empty
PostSubject: November 7th, 2023 - Line In The Sand   November 7th, 2023 - Line In The Sand I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 2:36 pm

(Clearwater Beach, Florida / 7 AM)

(Bryan is sitting in the sand, watching the waves pass back and forth)

It’s been a rough week for guys, the world seems to be crumbling down around me, and the New World does not seem to look any better. Apparently, Percy wants to walk down his own path whether it be in PCW or just in life. It sucks that we may not be teaming up any longer, depending on if things change for him, but I still wish him the best of luck and he has definitely gotten my respect throughout our journey together. But it is time for show the world why PCW signed me.

For a while I have not had the best of luck in singles competition as I could not get the job done against Archie Collins, I have lost two triple matches in a row now, and now I am facing the #1 contender to the PCW Prodigy Title, Kasey Kash, this Sunday on Triumph but I refuse bow down and give up now. Let’s not forget that I have yet to be pinned or tapped out in this company; My win-loss record looks to still be in decent shape and I will get myself back on track.

Just before Paradise Lost I made my claim to the PCW Prodigy Championship and I am still coming for that belt. I don’t give a damn if it’s Kasey, Mercadier, or even Target Smiles if he decides to come back for the gold. I still want in on the title picture and I will soon become the new champ, mark my words.

Now everyone don’t get it twisted, the New World is not dead, it is going through some changes right now but that’s what it was always about. I am rocker at heart and we love to be on the edge of society watching over. Well PCW is our society, and we will be watching over. We will be taking over. I still got some buddies in town to call up who will gladly join me the road to change. From day one I have set out to spark some new life and energy in this company and I will see it through. Now whether I gotta call someone up or find someone willing to step up, it is not over for the New World…we’re just getting started boys.
Back to top Go down

November 7th, 2023 - Line In The Sand
Page 1 of 1